What is the Christian problem?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CrazedScotsman, Sep 14, 2012.

1. CrazedScotsman

CrazedScotsman VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +208
    I've seen it posted on this board and I'm wondering what the "Christian Problem" is.

So, enlighten me.

2. AmericanFirst

AmericanFirst Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,005
    Being a Christian, I have no idea what the problem is, unless it is fear.

3. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,114
    Read some of Rotsmeller's posts and some of the other American Taliban posts.

Oh, and don't forget koshergrl.

4. Lakhota

Lakhota Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,114
  5. LadyGunSlinger

LadyGunSlinger Conservative Babe Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    What an absolute load of sheer BULLSHIT.. Especially coming from the person who cheerleads for Islamic Fundamentalism. You're a total joke Shitting Bull!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,830
    You mean talking snakes? women made from leftover parts? magic smoke? magic underwear?

The way I see it is, I really don't care what silliness others choose to believe as long as they keep in the buildings I have to pay their taxes for. There's no excuses for them getting all that land, TAX FREE but still, if they just keep it to themselves, I'll let the tax-welfare part go.

but, when they demand that their ridiculous beliefs be forced on the rest of us, I draw the line.

Christians and other religions - keep your voodoo beliefs out of our schools and out of our government. That's it. Easy. Believe whatever stuff you want to but keep it to yourself.

7. whitehall

whitehall Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,907
    One of the problems is the decades long attacks by the democrat party on Christian free speech. Wouldn't you think a benign half century plaque on a court house wall would be grandfathered in during the modern left wing jihad against Christian icons in public places? The dirty little secret is that local jurisdictions cannot afford to go up against the unlimited resources of the left wing ACLU so they stand by and see the Ten Commandments sledge hammered off the wall by federal thugs wielding sledge hammers. A single agnostic nut case was offended by the 40 Ft. Cross on a fifty year old Korean War memorial in San Diego. The ACLU sued and after years of delay tactics the Korean War Memorial was ordered demolished. Small towns are fearful of being sued and even if they have no problems with a Christmas tree in the public square they can't take a chance on celebrating that part of Christmas. A kid could get suspended and expelled for wearing a Crucifix or carrying the Good Book in school. An example of the gigantic hypocrisy is that the democrat party pretends it is tolerant of Christian beliefs with the gigantic Christmas tree erected every year on public property in Washington D.C. and the prayer they say before a congressional session. Get it? The elites in the federal government get to pretend they are tolerant of Christian beliefs but the people in Podunk can't have a Christmas tree on public property with the ACLU threatning to put them in the poor house with civil suits.

8. Duped

Duped Senior Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +672
    It's all these God hating libs - Christians made this country great. The Libs have just about destroyed it - birth pains before the second coming!

9. tyroneweaver

tyroneweaver Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,910

Go Pack Go :D

10. blackhawk

blackhawk Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,112
    The so called Christian problem is generally they don't support the liberal agenda which really makes it a liberal problem not a Christian one.