What is normal?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I'm sitting here and considering what is normal? America is it normal?

Big towns small towns are they normal?

Is your normal better than my normal?

Should my normal be better than your normal?

Is the quest for freedom of choice a normal path everyone should desire?

How does a society decide what is normal?

being normal has nothing to do with being loved....my friends sometimes are shocked by they all have the same attitude when you venture out....you just never know....

a prime example....one of my buddy kid was being mouthy...for some reason...and there is a swing she wants me to push her on...a single rope swing.....so i pull her way back and way high and ask....have you ever been this high...of course she lies....and i let go...i had enough sense to go stand inbetween her and the fence and on the way back down she ask me to stop the swing..which i did on the next way back down...and told her that lying was what got her up ...i was over yesterday...she was a very sweet child again....sometimes you just gotta let them go and sometimes they got to learn a lesson...

Well, I'm certainly normal, doncha think?
Yah, probable but the again you do have that NJ location. I'm not sure if people from NJ are normal?

Hey.... It is perfectly normal to give the NJ salute to everyone while driving, and to cut them off to get to the exit that's 100 feet ahead of you (instead of easing behind them), and to holler "You're mother wears combat boots" out the window!

Yah, probable but the again you do have that NJ location. I'm not sure if people from NJ are normal?

Hey.... It is perfectly normal to give the NJ salute to everyone while driving, and to cut them off to get to the exit that's 100 feet ahead of you (instead of easing behind them), and to holler "You're mother wears combat boots" out the window!

Okay, daughter thought it was perfectly normal to moon someone when she was 13 too! (I did not teach her that:ack-1:)

What'd REALLY suck is getting behind my daughter and shouting that. Her mother DOES wear combat boots. She's a retired Marine.:lol:

Okay, daughter thought it was perfectly normal to moon someone when she was 13 too! (I did not teach her that:ack-1:)

Sure ... we believe you ....:eusa_whistle:

I was sure you would. I'm thinking maybe she heard the streak to many times on the radio.

Hey, what's not to believe? Daughters are such a joy to raise. I'm surprised you doubt. Mine was 11 when she and her friend decided to open their own detective agency. Stuck their calling cards in mailboxes and everything. Had real detectives from two towns at my door in no time....

I was sure you would. I'm thinking maybe she heard the streak to many times on the radio.

Don't feel bad. My son seemed to streak in college whenever he had a few beers. How he managed not to get arrested? :confused: Of course that is the one that majored in criminal science. ;)

apparently you didn't teach her NOT to do that either, MOM ! :lol:

I'm never sure 'normal' is normal; but always know abnormal-Baltimore Bob is this week's example of abnormal. ;)

Hey, what's not to believe? Daughters are such a joy to raise. I'm surprised you doubt. Mine was 11 when she and her friend decided to open their own detective agency. Stuck their calling cards in mailboxes and everything. Had real detectives from two towns at my door in no time....
Actually on a whole my daughter was an angel compared to....

She once put a rubber into her most hated teacher's grade book. My mom, (grandma says what's a little rubber) She was suspended for three days. She spent three days in her most non-favorite chair in the living room while she should have been in school. The school supervisor calls me into his office for a parent teacher meeting. He says, "Ms.... I regret to inform you that ........ has been suspended for three days for putting a rubber in Mr..... grade book." I ask him, a RUBBER? What are we talking about here. Last I heard it was rubber cement on Mr.... chair. A rubber band?" He looked at me dumbfounded so I continued. Are we talking a prophylactic type rubber? The man turned ten shades of red. Finally gaining his composure he said hem, hem, yes.

edited for correctness: She did not actually put the rubber in Mr... gradebook. She was the instigator so nailed as the culprit of the action...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back