What is it GOP leaders are doing that generates such strong support from their base?

That's utter horseshit. I just love these fantastical numbers you conjure up from nothing.

From 2003 to 2006, US health care spending increased by $363 billion to
reach $2.1 trillion, or nearly $6,800 per capita. To put this into context, during
this three-year period, health care costs increased by more than what the
United States spent on oil and gasoline in total during all of 2006 when energy
prices began to reach new highs. In 2006 alone, the United States spent twice
as much on health care as it did on food—and more than China’s citizens
consumed altogether.

That's the cost increase over 3 years? You gave the impression it was the one year cost increase. That's just a form of lying. You simply can't be honest, and nothing you post can be taken at face value.

Your leftwing sources simply aren't credible. Leftists lie.

Underscoring the growing affordability gap, the Towers Perrin survey database shows that total health care costs have increased by 33% since 2004, with the employee share increasing by 42% during the same period.

33% over 6 years is only about 5% a year. That's hardly anything to panic about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I bet you have no health care insurance. Am I right? Come on, be honest.

Wrong again. I work for a big corporation that provides me with excellent health insurance. I also have dental insurance, which many companies don't offer anymore.

I find that right wingers who defend our broken system generally have no insurance. And they say things like, "I can take care of myself".

I find that everything you post is complete bullshit.

Last edited:
That's utter horseshit. I just love these fantastical numbers you conjure up from nothing.

From 2003 to 2006, US health care spending increased by $363 billion to
reach $2.1 trillion, or nearly $6,800 per capita. To put this into context, during
this three-year period, health care costs increased by more than what the
United States spent on oil and gasoline in total during all of 2006 when energy
prices began to reach new highs. In 2006 alone, the United States spent twice
as much on health care as it did on food—and more than China’s citizens
consumed altogether.

That's the cost increase over 3 years? You gave the impression it was the one year cost increase. That's just a form of lying. You simply can't be honest, and nothing you post can be taken at face value.

Your leftwing sources simply aren't credible. Leftists lie.

33% over 6 years is only about 5% a year. That's hardly anything to panic about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

You know, I bet you have no health care insurance. Am I right? Come on, be honest.

Wrong again. I work for a big corporation that provides me with excellent health insurance. I also have dental insurance, which many companies don't offer anymore.

I find that right wingers who defend our broken system generally have no insurance. And they say things like, "I can take care of myself".

I find that everything you post is complete bullshit.

The Left is concerned about Costs?
Then why pass PapaObama Care?

Too funny
What the about faux legacy called - PapaObama Care?

Good thing he put that on the table too in the recent debt ceiling talks
Oh wait, he never did
That would have required someone to have real integrity to do that...
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Obama and the democrats are depending on the drones like we see around here to come through in 2012 and they will no matter what. The problem they will have is no indy support. You know, those who voted for Obama and who had jobs or still have jobs....barely. The riff raff like rdean and the other drones will still bow. Obama showed them how.

Let me re-read to see if you laid out one policy or bill that Repubs have introduced to get your support..

*reading*

Nope nothing...Repubs are not dems...and thats cool but that alone doesnt deserve support. It's like supporting a honey badger because he aint a cobra.

Obama and the democrats are depending on the drones like we see around here to come through in 2012 and they will no matter what. The problem they will have is no indy support. You know, those who voted for Obama and who had jobs or still have jobs....barely. The riff raff like rdean and the other drones will still bow. Obama showed them how.

Let me re-read to see if you laid out one policy or bill that Repubs have introduced to get your support..

*reading*

Nope nothing...Repubs are not dems...and thats cool but that alone doesnt deserve support. It's like supporting a honey badger because he aint a cobra.

You know as well as I do that there are plans on the republican side. Obama hasn't got a plan. McConnell has a plan. Ryan has a plan. There are a few others floating around. Dems don't have one and haven't had one for over 800 days. They didn't have one when they controlled the house and senate.

Saying the repubs have no plan when they do is called lying. You know, like your President does every day. Confused much?

Last edited:

*reading*

You know as well as I do that there are plans on the republican side. Obama hasn't got a plan. McConnell has a plan. Ryan has a plan. There are a few others floating around. Dems don't have one and haven't had one for over 800 days. They didn't have one when they controlled the house and senate.

Saying the repubs have no plan when they do is called lying. You know, like your President does every day. Confused much?

I didnt say Repubs did not have a plan. Everyone has a plan for something...I said you havent laid out one POLICY or BILL to get your unwavering support. After 10 pages I thought ONE repub would name ONE policy that helps them.

*reading*

I didnt say Repubs did not have a plan. Everyone has a plan for something...I said you havent laid out one POLICY or BILL to get your unwavering support. After 10 pages I thought ONE repub would name ONE policy that helps them.

Cut spending. That's the one policy that the majority of Americans desire. What the hell do you think the last election was all about?

Cut spending. That's the one policy that the majority of Americans desire. What the hell do you think the last election was all about?

Cutting spending doesnt employ anyone...I thought the last election was about Jobs. Are we moving the goal posts again? Most Americans in every poll desire EMPLOYMENT.

Remember during the entire campaign they asked Obama over and over "Where are the Jobs?" I never once heard them saying "Where are the cuts to spending?"

Cutting spending doesnt employ anyone...I thought the last election was about Jobs. Are we moving the goal posts again? Most Americans in every poll desire EMPLOYMENT.

Remember during the entire campaign they asked Obama over and over "Where are the Jobs?" I never once heard them saying "Where are the cuts to spending?"

Do you own a business? No? Thought so.

This health care bill has businesses tied up in knots. They don't know what to do until the picture becomes clearer. Remember what your queen Pelosi said..."We have to pass the bill before we know what's in it."

That's the kind of BS we get from your side. If you really cared about jobs you would know this, but you're not really concerned about jobs; you're concerned about your failed President winning another term.

Last edited:

Do you own a business?

Wait a second...What is this answer a question with a question time. I not playing! :lol:

134 Repubs go to the floor asking where are the jobs -----> ‪House Republicans Ask: "Where are the Jobs?"‬‏ - YouTube

Like I said most Americans desire employment not spending cuts in every poll

Do you own a business?

Wait a second...What is this answer a question with a question time. I not playing! :lol:

134 Repubs go to the floor asking where are the jobs -----> ‪House Republicans Ask: "Where are the Jobs?"‬‏ - YouTube

You just showed all of us your dishonesty by editing my post when you quoted me. Why didn't you quote my entire post? You're not playing because you can't get the ball from me. Too bad. Go back on the porch with the house dogs.

Your President told us the stimulus would produce jobs. It didn't. That's your problem, not mine. Your side failed.

Last edited:
Do you own a business?

You just showed all of us your dishonesty by editing my post when you quoted me. Why didn't you quote my entire post? You're not playing because you can't get the ball from me. Too bad. Go back on the porch with the house dogs.

Your President told us the stimulus would produce jobs. It didn't. That's your problem, not mine. Your side failed.

Um...you edited your own post thats why it says "Last edited by Jack Fate; Today at 10:14 AM. " :lol: You cant help playing the victim

still waiting on that policy or bill that helps you...You can deflect and accuse all you want but the fact is that you havent answered the same question I've asked you 4 or 5 times so far...Who's dishonest

The funniest answer has to be because Republicans are "fiscal conservatives". Hilarious.

This is the party that tricked us into two wars, cut taxes for billionaires, increased the national debt ceiling 7 times under Bush, gave Obama a failing economy losing jobs at the rate of 700,000 to 800,000 a month, Oh, and passed a drugs for votes bill costing trillions. They did nothing on immigration.

And they want to pass then entire baton to Obama and walk away as if they did nothing wrong. We call that "Hit and Run". Normally, it's a crime.

However, they WILL take credit for getting Bin Laden.

Hilarious.

The more I see the Republican Party, the more I understand the meaning of the word, "Depraved".

AND HOW HAVE THE REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP HELPED THEIR BASE? STILL WAITING.

Last edited by a moderator:

Um...you edited your own post thats why it says "Last edited by Jack Fate; Today at 10:14 AM. " :lol: You cant help playing the victim

still waiting on that policy or bill that helps you...You can deflect and accuse all you want but the fact is that you havent answered the same question I've asked you 4 or 5 times so far...Who's dishonest

You're a sad case. Pitiful. No wonder the liberals are finished with idiots like this defending them.

The funniest answer has to be because Republicans are "fiscal conservatives". Hilarious.

This is the party that tricked us into two wars, cut taxes for billionaires, increased the national debt ceiling 7 times under Bush, gave Obama a failing economy losing jobs at the rate of 700,000 to 800,000 a month, Oh, and passed a drugs for votes bill costing trillions. They did nothing on immigration.

And they want to pass then entire baton to Obama and walk away as if they did nothing wrong. We call that "Hit and Run". Normally, it's a crime.

Hilarious.

The more I see the Republican Party, the more I understand the meaning of the word, "Depraved".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuKqWEYzhEA&feature=fvst]‪Smokey says Yes, We Can!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Hilarious.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuKqWEYzhEA&feature=fvst]‪Smokey says Yes, We Can!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Republicans could have.

And yet you didn't. Sad. Sad and pitiful.

Forum List

Back