What is Hillarys endgame with all the shit she's stirring up?

Tulsi was a Bernie supporter and was a DNC executive during the 2016 election cycle.
Hillary has never forgiven Tulsi. If I were Tulsi I wouldn't walk home alone as long as Hillary is alive.

HRC better watch herself. She isn't holding office and can be sued for slander. That shows what can happen to Dems that think for themselves. There is nothing off limits when they want to destroy someone.
I think the Clintons are the treasures of the Liberals. There are layers of people above them. Soros holds a like position in targeting elections. He isn't in this by himself he is just a public face. The big money behind this wants no face or names put to them. It's probably not individuals as much as boards of organizations. None of the people involved would hesitate to sacrifice those down the chain to save themselves.

Hillary has a new book out. Connect the dots.
If it doesn't include a "Blow by Blow" account of Bills affairs and a full narrative of the Lewinski interludes it'll be another flop. She really has nothing of any consequence to say and It'll be bad fiction otherwise!

She laughs like a person who thinks her laughter will make you believe the lies. Or like a Drunk who wants you to believe he doesn't drink anymore! She could maybe sue Donald Trump for turning her into a drunken dingbat moonbat! She didn't even get a Participation Trophy! How dare Him!:dance:

Attacking Tulsi and the Green party? Constantly being interviewed all the sudden.
Is she under the impression she is the King Maker? Is she planning to upset the apple cart by jumping in at the last minute?
Her presence in the election cycle has no upside from my perspective. At least not for Democrats. If she continues to beat up on her own partys candidates it only serves to help Trump.

She reminds me of that meme of the kid who sees dead people except she sees Russians.
She was tired of being unemployed...Don't you get tired of being unemployed I know I do..

She laughs like a person who thinks her laughter will make you believe the lies. Or like a Drunk who wants you to believe he doesn't drink anymore! She could maybe sue Donald Trump for turning her into a drunken dingbat moonbat! She didn't even get a Participation Trophy! How dare Him!:dance:
Nobody ever gets one-duh..

Attacking Tulsi and the Green party? Constantly being interviewed all the sudden.
Is she under the impression she is the King Maker? Is she planning to upset the apple cart by jumping in at the last minute?
Her presence in the election cycle has no upside from my perspective. At least not for Democrats. If she continues to beat up on her own partys candidates it only serves to help Trump.

She reminds me of that meme of the kid who sees dead people except she sees Russians.
It is a fact that the Russians pushed Stein to take votes from Clinton to help their buddy get elected.

They would do the same for Tulsi if she ran as a third party candidate.

The Russians helped Trump.

Yiu can try to deny it all you want.

To make sense of it you must understand one (1, liberals) thing:

Hillary is running for president.

She is not running for the Democrat nomination.

That's already in the bag.

Fail to comprehend that and you'll remain confused until she makes her third attempt at the presidency in 2024.

F7I3s0Y.png
You assfucks been trying that with no success.

Attacking Tulsi and the Green party?

Jill Stein beat up Hillary in 2016 in front of left wingers like no other. It was so much fun to watch it, Hillary getting pummeled from the LEFT....

As for Tulsi, all pols bought and paid for by ISRAEL will be attacking her non-stop....

It is a fact that the Russians pushed Stein to take votes from Clinton to help their buddy get elected.

They would do the same for Tulsi if she ran as a third party candidate.

The Russians helped Trump.

Yiu can try to deny it all you want.
And what color is the sky in your world?

She was tired of being unemployed...Don't you get tired of being unemployed I know I do..
You should get a job as a dog walker then! Probably pays better than being a Troll and it'll keep us from having to read your drivel Just sayin"!

You should get a job as a dog walker then! Probably pays better than being a Troll and it'll keep us from having to read your drivel Just sayin"!
Where can I get a Hillary dog walker since she is unemployed? You can tell that being out out to pasture is not this gals idea of golden years entertainment..I bet you wished you had her moxy..

Because she can. She isn't running for office.

But i notice the trumpkin tears in this thread over hillary acting like one of the trump toadies they slurp on all day every day...good stuff...

Forum List

Back