What is Hillary's actual economic plan? Anyone know?

Aside from "Working for You!" and "I'm on Your Side" or "Hardworking Everyday Americans". Other than being wisked from one stage managed speech to another by the SS and avoiding the Press, giving robotic, bland answers to all questions. What's she all about?

I mean BESIDES the Bankers that own her.

Can you say more economic stagnation and more imported poverty?

Step 1. I'm a woman
Step 2. Black lives matter
Step 3. Focus on steps 1 & 2
So you make fun of woman and black lives don't matter? Got it!
YES! Yes I do

You know what matters to me?

My life
My families lives
My job
My kids jobs
My grandsons futures

I couldn't give a rats ass about some old bitch who thinks she's entitled to the Oval Office because she's a female or because she panders to morons with a racially charged bullshit slogan.

Apparently the OP missed Hillary's recent economic speech.
That's why I started this thread.

Please explain what her Economic Plan is. With SPECIFICS, not "She's gonna' roll up her sleeves and get to work!" or "She's gonna close loopholes" or "She'll get a do nothing Congress moving" and worse yet: "She'll reverse what those icky Bush and Reagan guys did" stupid, speechifying, Leftwing Red Meat, B.S.

Aside from "Working for You!" and "I'm on Your Side" or "Hardworking Everyday Americans". Other than being wisked from one stage managed speech to another by the SS and avoiding the Press, giving robotic, bland answers to all questions. What's she all about?

Can you say 5 years of growth and no Booosh WORLD DEPRESSION. Despite total Pub obstruction. And no wars...

Please explain what her Economic Plan is. With SPECIFICS, not "She's gonna' roll up her sleeves and get to work!" or "She's gonna close loopholes" or "She'll get a do nothing Congress moving" and worse yet: "She'll reverse what those icky Bush and Reagan guys did" stupid, speechifying, Leftwing Red Meat, B.S.

She detailed all that in her speech which was widely publicized and televised. What are the actual economic plans of all the GOP candidates?

That's just it. Hillary has a long and storied history of TALK and nothing more. She's an expert at running her mouth and not one thing more. So she sat her fat-ass in the White House for 8 years - big deal. She walked into a Senatorial job - big deal. She has ran for president and gone nowhere. Hell, her own damn supporters can't list any accomplishments - it's just HER time, according to these idiots.

Why would ANYONE, ANYWHERE, in their right mind think this broad would actually have a "plan"? Only these rubes here keep touting her "plan" yet not one of them has posted it...

Can you say 5 years of growth and no Booosh WORLD DEPRESSION. Despite total Pub obstruction. And no wars...
How soon you forget the failed "Summer of Recovery" 2 years ago.
She detailed all that in her speech which was widely publicized and televised. What are the actual economic plans of all the GOP candidates?
This thread is about Hillary's Economic plan. For future reference "Hillary" is not spelled "G-O-P".

Try to stay on topic and please explain what her plan is.

Well, I think what California plans to do is continue along the clean power path, invent all the smart-home smart-life internet-of-things devices, produce more movies/shows/albums and keep on farming. Hillary doesn't have much to do with it.

And yet... on her website it says in bold letters that she wants to break down barriers to the workforce for women. Sounds like affirmative action, because the fact is that boys are more likely to be on the roof installing solar panels, and tend to nerd out more than girls on programming while they're growing up, and they constitute the majority of writers and directors and they tend to do the most farm work.

Yep, all those great part time jobs, lowest labor participation rate since Jemma Karta, illegals being illegally given work permits so they can compete for any job, yep all sunshine and roses. You're a freaking idiot dupe.

That's just it. Hillary has a long and storied history of TALK and nothing more. She's an expert at running her mouth and not one thing more. So she sat her fat-ass in the White House for 8 years - big deal. She walked into a Senatorial job - big deal. She has ran for president and gone nowhere. Hell, her own damn supporters can't list any accomplishments - it's just HER time, according to these idiots.

Why would ANYONE, ANYWHERE, in their right mind think this broad would actually have a "plan"? Only these rubes here keep touting her "plan" yet not one of them has posted it...
It's everywhere and basically the same as Obama's. It's not rocket science, except to brainwashed, ignorant Foxbot or whatever hater dupes like yourself. Google and read something.

See what I mean? Hillary wants to "Break down Barriers" but never explains exactly what those barriers are and how she'll "break 'em down!

How soon you forget the failed "Summer of Recovery" 2 years ago.
This thread is about Hillary's Economic plan. For future reference "Hillary" is not spelled "G-O-P".

Try to stay on topic and please explain what her plan is.
I saw the sequel to that blockbuster. In fact I saw all 3.

Rumor has it ticket sales fell flat. I enjoyed them as the comedies they were.

See what I mean? Hillary wants to "Break down Barriers" but never explains exactly what those barriers are and how she'll "break 'em down!

Step 1. I am female vote for me.
Step 2. Black lives matter so vote for me.
Step 3. Dumbasses fall for it.
Step 4. America is fucked as she breaks the barrier as the first woman president.
Step 5. Congress conducts hearings to determine her actual sex

It's everywhere and basically the same as Obama's. It's not rocket science, except to brainwashed, ignorant Foxbot or whatever hater dupes like yourself. Google and read something.

Jesus, so let me get this straight....her plan is the same as Barry's. Is THAT what you are saying!?!?! Sonny, this country can't take another Obama term. We will be destroyed. Well, I wouldn't have voted for the evil bitch under any circumstances, but since she will be the first black woman president - Jesus, I can't even continue with this insanity....you damned liberals are insane.

You don't even know what it is do ya'? I ask her followers to explain, yet they can't do it and resort to the same old name callin: Hater, Dupe, Racist, Bigoted, Homophobes.

Hint: Hillary's the Racist: "Ah don't feel no ways tared!"

You don't even know what it is do ya'? I ask her followers to explain, yet they can't do it and resort to the same old name callin: Hater, Dupe, Racist, Bigoted, Homophobes.

Hint: Hillary's the Racist: "Ah don't feel no ways tared!"

I'm sorry, I might have misunderstood her royal highness - I thought she said "In a way I'm retarded"? Sorry, but when the elites try to mimic Southern Blacks, I have trouble understanding that "Upper East Side Negro Dialect". :)

Jesus, so let me get this straight....her plan is the same as Barry's. Is THAT what you are saying!?!?! Sonny, this country can't take another Obama term. We will be destroyed. Well, I wouldn't have voted for the evil bitch under any circumstances, but since she will be the first black woman president - Jesus, I can't even continue with this insanity....you damned liberals are insane.
Obama hasn't been able to pass anything, dingbat, but we have the best economy in the world the last 2 years when Pubs stopped with the shutdown threats. All you know about Hilary that's bad is bs Pub propaganda, dupe. Here's Hilary's plan, which you'll never get otherwise. DUH.
Hillary Clinton s Economic Plan Bob Burnett

Obama hasn't been able to pass anything, dingbat, but we have the best economy in the world the last 2 years when Pubs stopped with the shutdown threats. All you know about Hilary that's bad is bs Pub propaganda, dupe. Here's Hilary's plan, which you'll never get otherwise. DUH.

Worse than that idiot - the country has experienced the slowest growth over Obarry's term in the HISTORY of the country. His first 6 years were as follows: President, Senate and Congress. He accomplished NOTHING. Just as he promised. Now, we have a nation of part time burger flippers. Congratulations. You sure as hell showed us - didn't you?

The

Worse than that idiot - the country has experienced the slowest growth over Obarry's term in the HISTORY of the country. His first 6 years were as follows: President, Senate and Congress. He accomplished NOTHING. Just as he promised. Now, we have a nation of part time burger flippers. Congratulations. You sure as hell showed us - didn't you?
BS, Pub dupe. He passed the biggest social reform ever, with tax on 1%ers, and a 14% tax rise on over $400k. Your argument is he hasn't been able to overcome your mindless greedy heroes...ay caramba. As far as worse times for the nonrich, it's a continuation of Reaganist pander to the rich that your a-hole greedy idiot billionaires and chumps defend to the death. Get the feq out of the way, hater dupes.

Forum List

Back