What in God’s green is going on in broward county FL?

sakinago

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2012
Marc Caputo on Twitter

Does this make any sense to anybody here, that somehow more people showed up to vote for the agricultural commissioner than they did in the state wide senate race?!?!?

Really, they care more about the agricultural commissioner...but decide to abstain from voting on a senator? This also just so happens to be the county that was fined in 2016 for voting violations. The same county today that isn’t reporting ballots hourly as they’re supposed too, but for some reason dumping all their results in nighttime hours. Someone explain this one to me.

upload_2018-11-9_11-3-20.jpeg

People must be really stupid, or they accidentally threw in ballots that had not been completed fraudulently yet for the votes they needed.

You're not going to do anything about it, nor do people go to prison for anything if they are politically connected it seems, so why wouldn't some just steal for their own benefit?

They are freerolling until you have a court system that throws people in prison for voter fraud.

Last edited:
Marc Caputo on Twitter

Does this make any sense to anybody here, that somehow more people showed up to vote for the agricultural commissioner than they did in the state wide senate race?!?!?

Really, they care more about the agricultural commissioner...but decide to abstain from voting on a senator? This also just so happens to be the county that was fined in 2016 for voting violations. The same county today that isn’t reporting ballots hourly as they’re supposed too, but for some reason dumping all their results in nighttime hours. Someone explain this one to me.
Do you live there? If not, get your nose out of it.

I do not understand how the Federal Elections Commission lets Broward County and Palm County get away with this shit year after year. The woman running the elections in Broward County was convicted once already of throwing away GOP Ballots. She is still employed there.

There should be REALLY HARSH penalties for this crap.

I do, he can have his nose in it all he wants. Integrity of voting effects everyone.
Marc Caputo on Twitter

Do you live there? If not, get your nose out of it.

I do not understand how the Federal Elections Commission lets Broward County and Palm County get away with this shit year after year. The woman running the elections in Broward County was convicted once already of throwing away GOP Ballots. She is still employed there.

I couldn't agree more. I would have fired her ass yet there she is. In charge again.

After Trump and Scott cry ‘fraud,’ critics pounce on Broward County’s troubled election history

I couldn't agree more. I would have fired her ass yet there she is. In charge again.

After Trump and Scott cry ‘fraud,’ critics pounce on Broward County’s troubled election history

Marc Caputo on Twitter

It's called being Frankened. Where seemingly lost votes are suddenly found, in car trunks, back rooms or what ever in sufficient numbers to reverse an election. Even if it takes months to manufacturer, er find, enough to do just that.

whats going on in Florida is real simple - Republicans are too damn stupid to understand SIMPLE

Florida state law provides for automatic recounts when the margin of victory for a given office or measure is equal to or less than 0.5 percent of the total votes cast for that office or measure. If the margin of victory is equal to or less than 0.25 percent, a hand recount is ordered (automatic tabulators are otherwise used). The relevant state statutes do not appear to provide for candidate-initiated or voter-initiated recounts. For more information about recount procedures in Florida, see Section 102.166 of the Florida Statutes.[3][4]

State law provides AUTOMATIC RECOUNTS .........

whats going on in Florida is real simple - Republicans are too damn stupid to understand SIMPLE

Florida state law provides for automatic recounts when the margin of victory for a given office or measure is equal to or less than 0.5 percent of the total votes cast for that office or measure. If the margin of victory is equal to or less than 0.25 percent, a hand recount is ordered (automatic tabulators are otherwise used). The relevant state statutes do not appear to provide for candidate-initiated or voter-initiated recounts. For more information about recount procedures in Florida, see Section 102.166 of the Florida Statutes.[3][4]

State law provides AUTOMATIC RECOUNTS .........

Sure. Florida will automatically recount the votes if the winning margin isn't met.

couldn't agree more. I would have fired her ass yet there she is. In charge again.

This is where the problem is. Broward and Palm Beach counties are heavily Democratic and they have had more than their fair share problems on recounts. Hell the woman in charge at Broward was found throwing GOP votes away.

The rest of the State is fine. Its just those two counties.

No wonder people are mad about another recount.

The one vote for every citizen has been tampered with for ever, illegal votes after the crazy has died down are few. but the voter suppression has not.

Republicans lose and its VOTER FRAUD

they've cried WOLF for so long nobody fucking cares any more - NOBODY F'N CARES.

write that down ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I've heard more of when the Dems lose its because of voter fraud or voter suppression.

Get your story straight.

Forum List

Back