What if?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
What if Obama really wasn't born in the US? How would this little historical blunder be corrected? Like the ancient Egyptians, would we remove his name from every public record and say he never existed? Seriously, if the truth turned out to be that Obama was really born in Kenya, what now coach? Stranger things have happened.

What would happen is he would be disqualified for office and Joe Biden would assume the Presidency. Of course the question is absurd on its face because the President was born in the United States, a fact that is clearly and irrefutably documented.

The real question should be, 'What does Donald Trump and BBD have in common?'

ANS: They're both a day late and a dime short, as far as generating controversy.

What if Obama really wasn't born in the US? How would this little historical blunder be corrected? Like the ancient Egyptians, would we remove his name from every public record and say he never existed? Seriously, if the truth turned out to be that Obama was really born in Kenya, what now coach? Stranger things have happened.

Like Chester A. Arthur?

What would happen is he would be disqualified for office and Joe Biden would assume the Presidency. Of course the question is absurd on its face because the President was born in the United States, a fact that is clearly and irrefutably documented.

Well his policies, programs and beliefs are certainly alien to traditional American ideals.

It's almost like he's from outer space....:lol:

My guess is we would change the antiquated rules that say you have to be Natural Born to be President. We should be able to judge on a case by case basis if someone who is not Natural Born would be loyal to their Birth Country or this one. That was the reason for the Rule in the first place, and I think it is rather out dated.

Could never happen. The Global Elite simply wouldn't allow that to happen. He was chosen, and nothing could ever change that. Do people really believe that the Global Elite couldn't create a Birth Certificate? You're talking about the most powerful force on this Planet. They can erase or create entire histories for people. Faking a Birth certificate is not something that would be difficult for them. So i just can't indulge your possible scenario. It just wouldn't happen.

I do believe he was born in Hawaii, what bothers me is his time spent in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro. Was he legally adopted and thus become a citizen of another country?? If not he was using a false name there to attend school. Did his family circumvent the laws of another country??

I do believe he was born in Hawaii, what bothers me is his time spent in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro. Was he legally adopted and thus become a citizen of another country?? If not he was using a false name there to attend school. Did his family circumvent the laws of another country??

He was born in Hawaii. His mother married an Indonesian, who adopted him. He was a child when he lived in Indonesia, for heaven's sake. It was hardly his decision. He became entitled to citizenship of Indonesia through his adoptive father. There was nothing 'fake'. It would be great if you could use some logic and avoid bullshit.

He was born in Hawaii. His mother married an Indonesian, who adopted him. He was a child when he lived in Indonesia, for heaven's sake. It was hardly his decision. He became entitled to citizenship of Indonesia through his adoptive father. There was nothing 'fake'. It would be great if you could use some logic and avoid bullshit.

Well heck.. without bullshit, where's the fun in politics?

Do any of the "righties" who are able to look at this issue with intelligence and sanity.......feel that the inability of some to do so essentially erases their credibility regading any and all issues discussed here?

No one is entitled to their own 'facts'. There are facts, and there are opinions. And we are all at liberty to post whatever bullshit we choose as 'opinion'. But naturegirl's post was just bullshit.

How anyone can justify making an issue out of the fact that Obama was legally adopted as a child is, frankly, sickening.

How anyone can make an issue of that adoption requiring a name change - as is usually the case with adopted children... someone makes a commitment to raise that child as their own, the child becomes theirs. Therefore, it takes their name... and that person is responsible for child support should that need arise.

His adoption gave him duel citizenship - American and Indonesian. Again, he was a child - he did not voluntarily take the citizenship of another nation - his parents made that decision for him. He never gave up his US citizenship. So no issue there.

No 'false name', no laws circumvented.... just a lack of rational thought from naturegirl.

Now, don't make me slap you, Lumpster.

Well, his name certainly wouldn't be erased from public records. It's unlikely that he could be removed from office via a Constitutional process, as the current legal thinking is that a child of a US citizen is eligible to be president regardless of where he or she is born: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politic...can-born-father-was-eligible-to-be-president/ . This more than plausible legal argument would surely prevent Senate Democrats from voting to convict Obama in an impeachment trial on grounds of non-eligibility, and I expect it would be enough to dissuade the Supreme Court from intervening as well.
Of course, I expect that such a scandal, if it occurred before the election, would be more than sufficient to ensure a Republican victory.

You say stranger things have happened. Could you cite some examples?

Last edited:

No one is entitled to their own 'facts'. There are facts, and there are opinions. And we are all at liberty to post whatever bullshit we choose as 'opinion'. But naturegirl's post was just bullshit.

How anyone can justify making an issue out of the fact that Obama was legally adopted as a child is, frankly, sickening.

How anyone can make an issue of that adoption requiring a name change - as is usually the case with adopted children... someone makes a commitment to raise that child as their own, the child becomes theirs. Therefore, it takes their name... and that person is responsible for child support should that need arise.

His adoption gave him duel citizenship - American and Indonesian. Again, he was a child - he did not voluntarily take the citizenship of another nation - his parents made that decision for him. He never gave up his US citizenship. So no issue there.

No 'false name', no laws circumvented.... just a lack of rational thought from naturegirl.

Everything you've said makes perfect sense to me and I therefore agree..

but... mmm, I've never been slapped professionally before..

I suspect your rather good at it...:lol:

Ouch!! that hurt!! LOL

I understand he had no choice, I was just trying to figure out all this stuff..............it's truly not the norm, so don't beat me up too much. :eusa_hand: It's all good.

Could never happen. The Global Elite simply wouldn't allow that to happen. He was chosen, and nothing could ever change that. Do people really believe that the Global Elite couldn't create a Birth Certificate? You're talking about the most powerful force on this Planet. They can erase or create entire histories for people. Faking a Birth certificate is not something that would be difficult for them. So i just can't indulge your possible scenario. It just wouldn't happen.

Certainly people can and do obtain fake birth certificates. However, it would seem to take something more. Is this the scenario you are considering?

- A certain "global elite" decide they want a president they can control.

- They decide to eschew blackmail, bribery, or some other traditional means of coercion.

- They select a baby born in Kenya. In order to allay legal objections to his eventual election, they fake hospital records, a birth certificate, a newspaper announcement, and line up people to bear false witness. For some reason this is preferable to selecting a child born in the US.

- They wait decades, watching Presidents come and go, and seeing no return on their investment. Somehow they exercise some control over the child, guiding him through life.

- They arrange for the child, now an American man, to win a number of difficult elections and become President.

- They somehow control him, getting him to do... something.

- At no point is the operation, or even the existence of the "global elite" disclosed to the public either by the man's political opponents or by the press.

So, no, I don't believe that the "global elite" is capable of doing that. Even if they were, there are certainly easier ways for powerful people to influence US policy.

Try walking into the motor vehicle bureau with a photo copy of any document and claim it's irrefutable proof and see how far you get. "Born in the USA" is a Constitutional requirement for the job and "certified" copy of a BC ain't good enough. There isn't even any record of Barry's mother being in a hospital in Hawaii when he was born. Why was B. Hussein so coy about showing his B.C. for two years? Was he afraid that people would see his middle name?

Well, considering that Indonesia is a continent or two away from Kenya, I'd say that's your first problem, because Obama never went to Kenya as a child.

Then, there's the whole birth announcement, birth certificate and all the other stuff that has come out.

Interesting to see you're still a birther.

Try walking into the motor vehicle bureau with a photo copy of any document and claim it's irrefutable proof and see how far you get. "Born in the USA" is a Constitutional requirement for the job and "certified" copy of a BC ain't good enough. There isn't even any record of Barry's mother being in a hospital in Hawaii when he was born. Why was B. Hussein so coy about showing his B.C. for two years? Was he afraid that people would see his middle name?

Hey stupid.........they knew his middle name when he took the Oath of Office.

Or........didn't you watch it? I know that FAUX Nooze was screaming about it at the top of their shrill little lungs.

Forum List

Back