What if we could erase our memory of hatered?

pvsi.

Nov 17, 2011
Imagine we are all little kids knowing what we know accept the hatered of each other... this would be a wonderful thing: special interests would lose, because we would not be fighting each other, but instead we could use the technology we have. everything would belong to us - we would be inspired to work rather then wait for handouts. instead of killing we would seek unity, instead of making babies we would love the elderly...

one word: People VS media

I see you hate filled parasites are ignoring my posts, instead focusing on the left right hatered.

noted

I see you hate filled parasites are ignoring my posts, instead focusing on the left right hatered.

noted

post-turtle.bmp

noted

what left right "hatered"? Neither the right nor the left has been mentioned in this thread except by you.

noted
Whoa, whats with all the hatered?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xB4dbdNSXY]John Lennon - Imagine - YouTube[/ame]

If there was no hatred, there wouldn't be a Democrat Party.

Sounds good but I think Eden is closed to us these days, there's Disney world but it's expensive and the heat sucks, besides my left wing HATRED keeps me warm at night.

Sounds good but I think Eden is closed to us these days, there's Disney world but it's expensive and the heat sucks, besides my left wing HATRED keeps me warm at night.

Not sure why you waste time hating. There is so much more productive things to do.

Not sure why you waste time hating. There is so much more productive things to do.

I don't hate anyone but people who take jokes seriously kind of irritates me.

Imagine we are all little kids knowing what we know accept the hatered of each other... this would be a wonderful thing: special interests would lose, because we would not be fighting each other, but instead we could use the technology we have. everything would belong to us - we would be inspired to work rather then wait for handouts. instead of killing we would seek unity, instead of making babies we would love the elderly...

one word: People VS media

You know what I really hate?

Every single thread you have ever started.

Well, I apologize then. I expect jokes to be funny.

Well, I apologize then. I expect jokes to be funny.

Happens all the time, guess I should just stick to calling people nazis.

Then you obviously didn't see my public service announcement about hitler, which can really be applied to Nazi's period.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/media/196462-youre-not-hitler.html

On a side note, I know you support the occupy movement, how exactly have you come to terms with the American Nazi's joining the movement as well? Just wondering. Id have problems if they joined a movement i supported.

Forum List

Back