What if we Americans protested Libyan and Egptian Embassies?

Time for us American citizens to protest at these embassies, call or email them if you cannot attend:

If we did protest and riot, we would be met with deadly force by Obama's state police.

He cares a lot more about protecting "innocent" Muslims but not our own people overseas.

Very True...

But I am not asking for a riot. I am just suggesting that we make it very uncomfortable for them to be here on our soil. :badgrin:

So what you are saying "Mr know it all" , is that you dont give a rats ass that a fellow human being was murdered.

Ok I get it....

why don't we work on bring those responsible to justice.

Because we really cant count on this present administration to really do that. Hell they wouldnt even let their guards carry ammo. Then when the shit hit the fan the state dept was asked if they were going to go in to get the rest of americans out and all they could respond was. "It is way too early to even think about that."

Translation: We ned to take a poll first and see which way the winds are blowing befor we make up our minds about how to proceed.

More importantly Muslim Brotherhood hates Americans. Pure and simple. They want us all dead...Or to be their bitches

Libya, Egypt, Yeman they are all owned by Muslim Brotherhood. Their government supports all this rioting.

Again...Instead of bitching and moaning on a message board people can go online and make life really uncomfortable for Islamic shitheads who hate our guts. They need to pack up and go home. We need to stop giving them money and arms that they use to kill us. We also need to cut all diplomatic ties with the pigs...If and when they can act like civilized humans THEN and only then should we let them back on our soil.

Try protesting...It will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Why what if? Who is stopping you?

I recommend against violent attacks like those against our embassy however. I know you want to, to get even, but please refrain.

So what you are saying "Mr know it all" , is that you dont give a rats ass that a fellow human being was murdered.

Ok I get it....

why don't we work on bring those responsible to justice.

Because we really cant count on this present administration to really do that. Hell they wouldnt even let their guards carry ammo. Then when the shit hit the fan the state dept was asked if they were going to go in to get the rest of americans out and all they could respond was. "It is way too early to even think about that."

Translation: We ned to take a poll first and see which way the winds are blowing befor we make up our minds about how to proceed.

More importantly Muslim Brotherhood hates Americans. Pure and simple. They want us all dead...Or to be their bitches

Libya, Egypt, Yeman they are all owned by Muslim Brotherhood. Their government supports all this rioting.

Again...Instead of bitching and moaning on a message board people can go online and make life really uncomfortable for Islamic shitheads who hate our guts. They need to pack up and go home. We need to stop giving them money and arms that they use to kill us. We also need to cut all diplomatic ties with the pigs...If and when they can act like civilized humans THEN and only then should we let them back on our soil.

Try protesting...It will make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside

"Because we really cant count on this present administration to really do that" Why? it took Obama what? 2 years to get Osama Bin Laden.

Forum List

Back