What if trump was just too stupid to know?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Let's say what he did was worthy of impeachment.
What if he was just too dumb to know?
We know that been used in the past to justify not holding politicians accountable.
What do you say dems? Let trump slide this time? Hillary concurs

He is not too dumb to know,he knows its all just a planned distraction same as all impeachments are.

the nixon impeachment was a distraction by Nixon so he could expand the war in veitnam,clintons impeachment same thing so he could expand a war, THIS impeachment? all done to keep americans distracted so they can further expand their illegal survilance on us which Trump is in on with them.same as Bush and Obama.no different than them.

We know that been used in the past to justify not holding politicians accountable.
Dumb as a brick. Like Ivanka.

I think Trump is a retard. I've said many times I have yet to meet or encounter a con artist who was not dumber than a bag of dildoes.

I estimate Trump's IQ to be around 80 to 85.

I have no doubt Trump believed the Ukraine/Crowdstrike hoax. He's stupid enough.

As for trying to extort Zelensky, Trump knew exactly what he was doing. I explained in How The Trump Con Works the methods he uses to pull off his tricks.

You can see the same con at work in the Mueller report. Several times, Trump dictated to people around him exactly what lies he wanted them to say in public. He dictated in private to Comey, Sessions, and McGahn exactly what to say, so he could later point to their words in public as proof he was innocent. He tried to force them to lie so he could point to their statements and their standing to get himself off the hook with the rubes.

Fortunately, these honorable men refused to play along.

Trump actually put his lies in writing that he wanted these men to say.

If they had, Trump would be more than impeachable. Even the Republican Senate would have had no choice but to boot his ass to the curb.

Last edited:

If he was that stupid do you really want him to stay in power?

I know TN you are baiting but truly the left will claim Hillary was never stupid while saying Trump should not be afforded the same consideration...

Personally the Obstruction is what will nail him if the Senate were honest...

He should have never obstructed the investigation into the Impeachment Inquiry even if he believed it was nonsense...

I know TN you are baiting but truly the left will claim Hillary was never stupid while saying Trump should not be afforded the same consideration...

He should have never obstructed the investigation into the Impeachment Inquiry even if he believed it was nonsense...
Trump's low IQ and megalomania terrifies me should a real crisis ever arise.

As more time passes, more and more people around Trump who would have been good advisers are fleeing the ship.

As more time passes, more and more people around Trump who would have been good advisers are fleeing the ship.
serveimage

Trump has always been this way, so if people did not know this then shame on them.

The issue is not the call because truthfully it could be argued that the favor is crowdstrike and not Biden, but Obstruction is a real issue and if the Senate were honest he would be convicted but he will not be...

... or as an alternative to the "I was too dumb to know" defense he can use the old "I knew but I just didn't give a fuck" gambit.

Either one is highly believable coming from one of the creatures inhabiting Washington D.C. .

I think Trump is a retard. I've said many times I have yet to meet or encounter a con artist who was not dumber than a bag of dildoes.

I have no doubt Trump believed the Ukraine/Crowdstrike hoax. He's stupid enough.

As for trying to extort Zelensky, Trump knew exactly what he was doing. I explained in How The Trump Con Works the methods he uses to pull off his tricks.

You can see the same con at work in the Mueller report. Several times, Trump dictated to people around him exactly what lies he wanted them to say in public. He dictated in private to Comey, Sessions, and McGahn exactly what to say, so he could later point to their words in public as proof he was innocent. He tried to force them to lie so he could point to their statements and their standing to get himself off the hook with the rubes.

If they had, Trump would be more than impeachable. Even the Republican Senate would have had no choice but to boot his ass to the curb.
/——-/ And Hildabeast couldn’t beat a retard. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Trump has always been this way, so if people did not know this then shame on them.
That's why he is being impeached. Precisely because of what he is.

Also, Trump was not properly vetted before he was elected.

That's why he is being impeached. Precisely because of what he is.
/—-/ Trump is being impeached because democRATS couldn’t accept the outcome of an election.

What obstruction?

/——-/ And Hildabeast couldn’t beat a retard. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
And the GOP couldn't beat a far left liberal negro with ZERO experience.

Remember how the Right whined and whined about Obama's lack of experience?

Yeah...ironic, isn't it.

Joe Biden was not running for the Dem nomination when President Trump asked about Biden's Ukrainian bribes. Therefore he was not his political opponent. Therefore it's a bogus impeachment.

Joe Biden was not running for the Dem nomination when President Trump asked about Biden's Ukrainian bribes. Therefore he was not his political opponent. Therefore it's a bogus impeachment.
Oh, how many times have I heard the tard herd parrot this talking point?

It's amazing how you tards blindly parrot bullshit but didn't check to see when Biden entered the race.

Now remember, moron, Trump's call to Zelensky was on July 25, okay?

Biden enters Democratic race with strong anti-Trump theme

What obstruction?

Refusing to allow certain members of his cabinet to be called in front of the Impeachment Inquiry, refusing to turn over certain documents, and so on.

Yes, Trump has Obstructed the Inquiry and to say no is just being obtuse...

Pelosi used the phone call as bait to get Trump to do what Trump does and he got hooked...

Now will the Senate convict?

No!

Forum List

Back