What if Trump had Actually Committed a CRIME???

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Imagine that a tape had emerged on which Our Exalted President said to the President of Ukraine,

"Hey look, Boris, I want you to find some DIRT on the Biden's, and if you have to bend the truth a little or fabricate some evidence, so be it. I want that DIRT! And if you won't play ball with me, I will see to it that you get ZERO money or other support from us to help you against the Russians!"

If this had come out, there would be no Kabuki Dance about a phony "Impeachment Inquiry" that was never authorized, or letters requesting privileged information, or bullshit subpoenas. If this had come out - or something equally incriminating - even Republicans would be supporting the "Impeachment Inquiry" as well as impeachment itself. Conviction in the Senate would be certain. Not even Sen. L. Graham would continue to support a criminal President.

The point being, the reason for the Kabuki Dance is because the Democrats know that their case is bullshit, the "crime" is non-existent, and the President did nothing more than Donnie being Donnie - nothing worse than St. Barry, Hillary, or Sleepy Joe have already done dozens of times.

The American people know that the tape proves the lie of the Democrats' case, that all they are doing now is gathering up snippets of statements from people on the periphery of this rather insignificant conversation, where the peripherals say they were uncomfortable with the implications of Donnie simply being Donnie. So the fuck what?

The Dems can't win in 2020 on the issues (Green New Deal, Open Borders, Abortion on demand, Socialized Medicine, etc.), and their candidates are dreck. They are INSANELY afraid that Trump will get a chance to replace the infamous RBG on the USSC. This whole thing is the product of their neurotic fear of FOUR MORE YEARS!

Trump threw the liberals a curve ball when he released the transcript of the call between him and the leader of the peoples of the Ukraine.

Really caught them flat footed, as the call turned out to be the most perfect phone call ever made since Bell introduced the telephone to the American people.

Trump threw the liberals a curve ball when he released the transcript of the call between him and the leader of the peoples of the Ukraine.

Really caught them flat footed, as the call turned out to be the most perfect phone call ever made since Bell introduced the telephone to the American people.

e410dcd5c7fa50e43727ffec07af1741.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Imagine that a tape had emerged on which Our Exalted President said to the President of Ukraine,

"Hey look, Boris, I want you to find some DIRT on the Biden's, and if you have to bend the truth a little or fabricate some evidence, so be it. I want that DIRT! And if you won't play ball with me, I will see to it that you get ZERO money or other support from us to help you against the Russians!"

If this had come out, there would be no Kabuki Dance about a phony "Impeachment Inquiry" that was never authorized, or letters requesting privileged information, or bullshit subpoenas. If this had come out - or something equally incriminating - even Republicans would be supporting the "Impeachment Inquiry" as well as impeachment itself. Conviction in the Senate would be certain. Not even Sen. L. Graham would continue to support a criminal President.

The point being, the reason for the Kabuki Dance is because the Democrats know that their case is bullshit, the "crime" is non-existent, and the President did nothing more than Donnie being Donnie - nothing worse than St. Barry, Hillary, or Sleepy Joe have already done dozens of times.

The American people know that the tape proves the lie of the Democrats' case, that all they are doing now is gathering up snippets of statements from people on the periphery of this rather insignificant conversation, where the peripherals say they were uncomfortable with the implications of Donnie simply being Donnie. So the fuck what?

The Dems can't win in 2020 on the issues (Green New Deal, Open Borders, Abortion on demand, Socialized Medicine, etc.), and their candidates are dreck. They are INSANELY afraid that Trump will get a chance to replace the infamous RBG on the USSC. This whole thing is the product of their neurotic fear of FOUR MORE YEARS!

Trump's foundation and corporations have both been found GUILTY of crimes. That doesn't bother you?

Jan. 6 Committee Refers Four Criminal Charges Against Trump to DOJ​

obstructing an official proceeding, conspiring to defraud the United States, conspiring to make false statements, and inciting an insurrection against the United States.

Forum List

Back