What if they found something bad in Clinton's tax return

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
What if they actually did find something bad in clinton's tax return. The question is will she be prosecuted for it? We kind of see how the clinton's get away with just about everything else so what makes us think that she will ever get in trouble for something she did on her taxes?

Mr. Trump wipes his ass wrong and the entire left wing media acts like it is a crime against humanity. It doesn't seem fair.

Clinton has been campaigning for President for over a decade. She is an open book as far as taxes go. Where are Trump's?

no one is prosecuted for something wrong on your tax return...you can amend it....maybe a penalty...or negotiate how much you may owe and agree to spread out payments...lots of options... it's not criminal law that rules tax return mistakes...

It's impossible there would be anything wrong in Incompecunt's tax return. It was a fill in the blanks exercise for the IRS...that most trusted and transparent agency.

I can't imagine prosecution of either candidate by the IRS taking place before the election. I'm only basing that on the notion with the money they both have, their lawyers could drag things out for a considerable time before it gets to that point. Not that I'm claiming to have any real knowledge on tax evasion you understand.

Forum List

Back