What If the Tea Party Wins?

considering tea partiers are just neo cons/dittoheads/conservatives/republicans in disguise etc., the same thing they always do. support corporate america over everyday citizens! defend corporate america's buyout of our government at every turn.:tongue:

So you got nothing................

I got a nice wife and a loyal dog. you?

I don't know, but I suspect full auto grooms his guns and tucks them into his bed at night.

It's not IF; it's WHEN. This administration has amply demonstrated the utter intellectual and moral bankruptcy of the tired, failed Marxist dogma that has come to characterize "modern liberalism" (or as they like to style it, "progressivism"). Now, we are going to restore our republic; restore the constitution and the rule of law (not cults of personality) to their rightful place. We are going to put government on a diet, and remind it that government works for the people here, not the people for the government. We are going to dismantle the bureaucracy, reducing it to essential functions, and taking power away from the unaccountable, and put that power back in the hands of the people and their elected representatives. We are going to stop the abuse of the judicial process to obtain by judicial fiat, what cannot be obtained through legislation, and the will of the American people. We are going to have a government that, just like the rest of us, lives within its means, and intrudes as little as possible into the private lives and the pocketbooks of the citizenry it is supposed to serve. In short. we are going to restore the sort of government that reflects the ordinary common sense of the majority of the American people, not the pseudo-intellectual posturing of an impudent corps of effete snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals. Get ready, because there is a new wind blowing, and it it will sweep away the stench of liberal pomposity and arrogance, and replace it with the sweet smell of integrity and common sense!

"marxist dogma"? Prove you're not an ignorant fool. Explain Marxist Dogma (MD) and which policies the Obama Administration modeled on MD.
Also, if you would, explain the "cult of personality" comment and how commuting the sentence of Scotter Libby reflects the rule of law.

Show a time in history where the ideas of the right have every worked as they claim?

The Nixon years witnessed the first large-scale integration of public schools in the South. Nixon sought a middle way between the segregationist Wallace and liberal Democrats, whose support of integration was alienating some Southern whites. Hopeful of doing well in the South in 1972, he sought to dispose of desegregation as a political issue before then. Soon after his inauguration, he appointed Vice President Agnew to lead a task force, which worked with local leaders—both white and black—to determine how to integrate local schools. Agnew had little interest in the work, and most of it was done by Labor Secretary George Shultz. Federal aid was available, and a meeting with President Nixon was a possible reward for compliant committees. By September 1970, fewer than ten percent of black children were attending segregated schools. By 1971, however, tensions over desegregation surfaced in Northern cities, with angry protests over the busing of children to schools outside their neighborhood to achieve racial balance. Nixon opposed busing personally but did not subvert court orders requiring its use.

In addition to desegregating public schools, Nixon implemented the Philadelphia Plan in 1970—the first significant federal affirmative action program. He also endorsed the Equal Rights Amendment after it passed both houses of Congress in 1972 and went to the states for ratification. Nixon had campaigned as an ERA supporter in 1968, though feminists criticized him for doing little to help the ERA or their cause after his election, though he appointed more women to administration positions than Lyndon Johnson had.

Just to help you out, I thought I'd add the link that you did a copy and paste of.
Richard Nixon - eNotes.com Reference.
When using copyrighted material you must give credit from the source you used. That's the rules.

It's not IF; it's WHEN. This administration has amply demonstrated the utter intellectual and moral bankruptcy of the tired, failed Marxist dogma that has come to characterize "modern liberalism" (or as they like to style it, "progressivism"). Now, we are going to restore our republic; restore the constitution and the rule of law (not cults of personality) to their rightful place. We are going to put government on a diet, and remind it that government works for the people here, not the people for the government. We are going to dismantle the bureaucracy, reducing it to essential functions, and taking power away from the unaccountable, and put that power back in the hands of the people and their elected representatives. We are going to stop the abuse of the judicial process to obtain by judicial fiat, what cannot be obtained through legislation, and the will of the American people. We are going to have a government that, just like the rest of us, lives within its means, and intrudes as little as possible into the private lives and the pocketbooks of the citizenry it is supposed to serve. In short. we are going to restore the sort of government that reflects the ordinary common sense of the majority of the American people, not the pseudo-intellectual posturing of an impudent corps of effete snobs who characterize themselves as intellectuals. Get ready, because there is a new wind blowing, and it it will sweep away the stench of liberal pomposity and arrogance, and replace it with the sweet smell of integrity and common sense!

You may want to reconsider where this thought should be directed, because obviously you are placing blame in the wrong lap.

"marxist dogma"? Prove you're not an ignorant fool. Explain Marxist Dogma (MD) and which policies the Obama Administration modeled on MD.
Also, if you would, explain the "cult of personality" comment and how commuting the sentence of Scotter Libby reflects the rule of law.

Simple. The redistributionist tax schemes of liberal dems are straight out of "Das Kapital": "From each according to hi ability, to each, according to his needs", remember? Don't you support that? Be careful, because I can find a number of your posts here indicating that you do. Shall I also mention your Dear Leader's friends, mentors and role models, to include one William Ayers (domestic terrorist and unrepentant communist revolutionary), Saul "The Red" Alinsky (avowed communist) , Rev. Jeremiah "God Damn America!" Wright(another communist)? As for a "cult of personality", I give you the thousands of little brainwashed schoolchildren mindlessly singing hymns of praise to Obama, not to mention the youth clad in combat gear chanting Obama cadences-just like the Hitler Jugend, the Young Pioneers, or Mao's Red Guards! I won't even get into the proposal for a civilian defense corps (politicized, naturally, sworn loyal to a man, instead of the constitution). Got the brown shirts and jackboots ready? Stalinist to the core, just like their "New Left" progenitors-no surprise, since the older ones ARE the old members of the New Left of the sixties (dedicated communists, all of them).

And oh, by the way, please explain how Eric Holder's refusal to go after the NBPP for voter intimidation in Philadelphia accords wit the rule of law and the constitution (as opposed to racial bigotry) . (If Eric Holder is not a racist, there's not a single racist in America!)

Don't worry, we're not statist totalitarians like those you favor, and I promise, we are not going be be throwing anyone in the Gulags when we take over.

You may want to reconsider where this thought should be directed, because obviously you are placing blame in the wrong lap.
Really? Am I mistaken, or was it you the other day telling us how little you have achieved in life? I ask, because that would explain a lot.....

The Tea Party people will drown at least one cute, cuddly puppy each day. If you have a puppy, or love puppies, or love someone who loves or has a puppy, you need to vote for the Democrats. Do it for the puppies....

This puppy is going to die if you elect the Tea Party!
cute-puppy.jpg

Last edited:
OMG. not rotten meat. man the lefties-Democrats-Progressives-Commies are coming unglued at the seams..by the way folks, this is a George Soros funded organization.

SNIP:

They Have a Plan for the Constitution, and It Isn’t Pretty

In the Tea Party’s America, families must mortgage their home to pay for their mother’s end-of-life care. Higher education is a luxury reserved almost exclusively to the very rich. Rotten meat ships to supermarkets nationwide without a national agency to inspect it. Fathers compete with their adolescent children for sub-minimum wage jobs. And our national leaders are utterly powerless to do a thing.

read all of this joke here.

:lol:the tea party already has won, the paroxysm of idiocy as seen here, tells you so.

they have made enough noise, co-joined Indies by forcing a real look at costs/funding/entitlement wagon rolling downhill plus other con/rep initiatives ala Vouchers/Charter schools etc.......ipso they have threatened the progressive agenda like never before by rallying voters who won't elect them ( and have been awakened of the threat the public union sector financial aspects imposed upon states) there-by robbing it of the ability to serve, bribe and cajole its special interests whom it serves almost exclusively.

Today many of Richard Nixon's accomplishments would lead to him being characterized as a RINO.

Today's Republicans are reactionaries, they hope to return to the policies and values of the Gilded Age, a time of labor unrest, great disparity between the wealthy and the working man (and Woman), where regulations were nonexistent, children labored six days a week in unheated factories and workers injured on the job were fired and forgotten.

The Tea Party and the Republican Party are no longer separate entities; the TP has moved the former GOP far to the right and even former moderates have been cowed by their rhetoric. Forgotten by many and rewritten by their leadership the history of our nation no longer guides these extremists who have adopted an ideology devoid of compassion, framed by ignorance and fueled by hate and fear and greed.

Asked to explain a comprehensive solution to the myriad problems facing our nation these callous conservatives respond with talking points - believed by them to be immutable truths - and by blaming every Democratic President & Congress of the 20th Century. They are unable to offer a credible, critical analysis of where the policies of their supposed leaders will take our country - and for the most part jump from one false prophet to another more often then they change their socks.

It the problems weren't so serious this entire circus would be hilarious.

Yeah I guess Totalitarianism is just so much easier on the brain than Self Government. No indecision, no hard choices. Just you remember you are always free to agree with Centralized Government and that one size truly fits all. If there is a problem with that, know that the problem's on your end, not Government's, and that you aren't trying hard enough, Comrade. :lol:

Your inane (or insane) comment is noted for what it is, an idiotgram. Maybe that's too harsh, maybe you're extremely ignorant or so patisan dishonesty is your only play. In any case your response isn't a counterpoint to anything I posted above.

Today's Republicans are reactionaries, they hope to return to the policies and values of the Gilded Age, a time of labor unrest, great disparity between the wealthy and the working man (and Woman), where regulations were nonexistent, children labored six days a week in unheated factories and workers injured on the job were fired and forgotten.
Supporting Link?
The Tea Party and the Republican Party are no longer separate entities; the TP has moved the former GOP far to the right and even former moderates have been cowed by their rhetoric. Forgotten by many and rewritten by their leadership the history of our nation no longer guides these extremists who have adopted an ideology devoid of compassion, framed by ignorance and fueled by hate and fear and greed.
Supporting Link?
Asked to explain a comprehensive solution to the myriad problems facing our nation these callous conservatives respond with talking points - believed by them to be immutable truths - and by blaming every Democratic President & Congress of the 20th Century. They are unable to offer a credible, critical analysis of where the policies of their supposed leaders will take our country - and for the most part jump from one false prophet to another more often then they change their socks.
Supporting Link.

It the problems weren't so serious this entire circus would be hilarious.
If your claims weren't so pathetic, and baseless, maybe they could be taken more seriously.

Tell me did you ever lie as a witness under oath, Officer? Never mind, wouldn't want to expose anything here.

Your inane (or insane) comment is noted for what it is, an idiotgram. Maybe that's too harsh, maybe you're extremely ignorant or so patisan dishonesty is your only play. In any case your response isn't a counterpoint to anything I posted above.

Your intellect and wit is just too much for me.

You are an authority on History, now? A Pelosi Supporter, You said it so it must be true. Who better to define the Republican Party, the Tea Party, Conservatism, than a washed up sellout. Yeah. I take every word you say seriously because you have so shown how reasonable and fair minded you are. I wouldn't trust you for directions, Jackass.

For the Record, My position is Anti Centralized Government Tyranny. I support Federalism. I am against the Nationalism of Industry. I am against One Size fits All solutions. I support Separation of Powers. Unlike you, I am against abuse of authority, badge or no badge.

Had you put the Establishment of Justice before the interest of your Click, maybe California wouldn't be so fucked up, Moron.

The Tea Party people will drown at least one cute, cuddly puppy each day. If you have a puppy, or love puppies, or love someone who loves or has a puppy, you need to vote for the Democrats. Do it for the puppies....

This puppy is going to die if you elect the Tea Party!
cute-puppy.jpg

There will be Rioting in the streets if you expose the man behind the curtain, for the Charlot-en he is!!! The Peoples!!! The Peoples!!! They must never know!!!

Show a time in history where the ideas of the right have every worked as they claim?

The Nixon years witnessed the first large-scale integration of public schools in the South. Nixon sought a middle way between the segregationist Wallace and liberal Democrats, whose support of integration was alienating some Southern whites. Hopeful of doing well in the South in 1972, he sought to dispose of desegregation as a political issue before then. Soon after his inauguration, he appointed Vice President Agnew to lead a task force, which worked with local leaders—both white and black—to determine how to integrate local schools. Agnew had little interest in the work, and most of it was done by Labor Secretary George Shultz. Federal aid was available, and a meeting with President Nixon was a possible reward for compliant committees. By September 1970, fewer than ten percent of black children were attending segregated schools. By 1971, however, tensions over desegregation surfaced in Northern cities, with angry protests over the busing of children to schools outside their neighborhood to achieve racial balance. Nixon opposed busing personally but did not subvert court orders requiring its use.

In addition to desegregating public schools, Nixon implemented the Philadelphia Plan in 1970—the first significant federal affirmative action program. He also endorsed the Equal Rights Amendment after it passed both houses of Congress in 1972 and went to the states for ratification. Nixon had campaigned as an ERA supporter in 1968, though feminists criticized him for doing little to help the ERA or their cause after his election, though he appointed more women to administration positions than Lyndon Johnson had.

Dude that has nothing do do with unfettered markets and Not helping the poor through government.

Just continue what you do best - being a dumb fuck.

The tea party is a concept that was created out of frustration for a spineless do-nothing Republican party that does not act nor do what they were sent to Washington D.C. to do. Many Independents and left-over undecideds have gravitated toward this movement but the underlying loyalty will reside with the Republican Party. If we need any minor appearance of ineptitude by both parties, we need only look to our southern border to see the complete hopelessness of anything bi-partisan ever being achieved!

A responsible government that is required to stay within the confines of the Constitution and the law.

The problem is neither you nor anyone on the right has ever explained what ‘to stay within the confines of the Constitution and the law’ means. You cite no case law in support of what you believe this means. Or when asked to cite case law in support you reject the doctrine of judicial review and interpretation and the rule of law altogether, complaining the Supreme Court has gotten it ‘wrong’ since before 1803.

You contrive this fantasy of what you want the Constitution to be, with no basis in the facts of law.

Otherwise the government is currently staying ‘within the confines of the Constitution and the law,’ as interpreted by the Supreme Court.

Yeah I guess Totalitarianism is just so much easier on the brain than Self Government. No indecision, no hard choices. Just you remember you are always free to agree with Centralized Government and that one size truly fits all. If there is a problem with that, know that the problem's on your end, not Government's, and that you aren't trying hard enough, Comrade.

As noted, a ridiculous and inane response to a serious and accurate critique of the right. Telling.

Simple. The redistributionist tax schemes of liberal dems are straight out of "Das Kapital": "From each according to hi ability, to each, according to his needs", remember? Don't you support that? Be careful, because I can find a number of your posts here indicating that you do. Shall I also mention your Dear Leader's friends, mentors and role models, to include one William Ayers (domestic terrorist and unrepentant communist revolutionary), Saul "The Red" Alinsky (avowed communist) , Rev. Jeremiah "God Damn America!" Wright(another communist)? As for a "cult of personality", I give you the thousands of little brainwashed schoolchildren mindlessly singing hymns of praise to Obama, not to mention the youth clad in combat gear chanting Obama cadences-just like the Hitler Jugend, the Young Pioneers, or Mao's Red Guards! I won't even get into the proposal for a civilian defense corps (politicized, naturally, sworn loyal to a man, instead of the constitution). Got the brown shirts and jackboots ready? Stalinist to the core, just like their "New Left" progenitors-no surprise, since the older ones ARE the old members of the New Left of the sixties (dedicated communists, all of them).

And oh, by the way, please explain how Eric Holder's refusal to go after the NBPP for voter intimidation in Philadelphia accords wit the rule of law and the constitution (as opposed to racial bigotry) . (If Eric Holder is not a racist, there's not a single racist in America!)

Don't worry, we're not statist totalitarians like those you favor, and I promise, we are not going be be throwing anyone in the Gulags when we take over.
Your projection is flawed from the start because Das Kapital, in the entirety of its political philosophy -- not merely the implication of the familiar ability vs needs excerpt, encourages full-scale communist control. But Obama has not proposed any critical changes to our existing economic system, which is fundamental capitalism expediently modified by minimal socialist regulations which in no way resemble the communist model.

But I fully agree with your criticism of Eric Holder whose agenda does not conform with the needs of mainstream America. He is a useless wooden indian and he represents one of Obama's most prominent failures.

Your projection is flawed from the start because Das Kapital, in the entirety of its political philosophy -- not merely the implication of the familiar ability vs needs excerpt, encourages full-scale communist control. But Obama has not proposed any critical changes to our existing economic system, which is fundamental capitalism expediently modified by minimal socialist regulations which in no way resemble the communist model.

But I fully agree with your criticism of Eric Holder whose agenda does not conform with the needs of mainstream America. He is a useless wooden indian and he represents one of Obama's most prominent failures.

I concur with your first paragraph. The socialism/communism talk is the end result of "fear" GOP talking points, laid out to anyone who was willing to be spooked.

I'd also add Tim Geithner to Obama's failures. I know it was a very tough situation to be handed to him, but he was never up to the job. Wall Street has basically recovered, Main Street hasn't taken one step forward.

Forum List

Back