What if Newt wins South Carolina?

JoeBigot is merely a weak-headed atheist libertarian who hates Mormons from preventing him from doing something that he should not have done. That's what this is all about.

And you are just a moron who likes to pose as someone in the know.

The frequency with which you have been shown to be wrong puts the lie to that.

You've hit on two facts of American politics.

1. People vote their wallet. If they are worse off 4 years later, and can see the connection to the one they voted in, they won't vote for them again.

2. Carville was right on one thing "It's the economy, Stupid."

And this is another reason why Obama will win. By every measure, the economy is better today than the day he took office.
Missed the point, Synthia. Don't worry. I'll repeat it for you.

It doesn't matter what ACTUAL data is. It matters how the public FEELS about their pocketbook and wallet. Semantics doesn't work.

The ACTUAL data shows the economy is not recovering. The government is playing statistical games by reducing the number of people theoretically in the labor pool to the lowest its been in decades, constantly revising last weeks unemployment numbers upwards over what people were told then, using federal spending as part of the GDP to define their 'recovery' while private economic measures have been down, down, down.

But most of all the coming crash of China and Europes economies will expose this administrations smoke and mirrors claims to be nothing more than statistical lies.

Mittens Romney. A guy who has never had to want for anything in his life, but whose greed is insatiable. A guy who destroyed thousands of middle class families, so he could buy a bigger mansion.

You've direct proof of this, yes? I mean I don't like the guy very much, but really? This level of hyperbole and class warfare?

Do you know what corporate raiding is? That is what Romney did for fifteen years and calls it capitalism.

He is a thief hiding behind legal definitions.

JoeBigot is merely a weak-headed atheist libertarian who hates Mormons from preventing him from doing something that he should not have done. That's what this is all about.

And you are just a moron who likes to pose as someone in the know.

The frequency with which you have been shown to be wrong puts the lie to that.

Jim, there is no "frequency" of proof to your silly statement. Your support of Newt, particularly if Paul goes third party, will make the GOP a permanent minority and Dems ruler of the world.

You goofs are going to break the party.

How I am attacking McCain, Joe_Bigot, by showing the silliness in your previous quote? I voted for him in 2008. I asked you if you did once and you ducked the question. You are a leftist plant for Obama here: quite obvious.

When did I duck the question? I've said a bunch of times I voted for McCain last time, even though I knew he was an awful candidate. I vote for him in the primary because he was not Romney and I voted for him in the general because he was not Obama.

It's good you are coming clean. But I don't believe you voted for McCain. You voted for Obama, whom you have said you would vote for again if Romney is the nominee.

Why would anyone believe that when you are the one with the defective grasp of reality, not Joe.

Aside from you being a moron, loser and twat-face pig.

Jim, I am sorry that you are a blind extremist, and you cannot see the forest for the trees.

The good majority of the GOP will not let you and Newt take the party over the cliff.

Jim, 8% of GOP won't vote for Mitt, and 23% won't vote for Newt.

Critical thinking thinks you are wrong on this.

I hate Mormons for being backstabbing scumwads with a bullshit religion.

I would love to be able to say in the 30 years since that incident, I've met Mormons on line, in person or in the media who've changed my mind.

But I haven't.

Jim, I am sorry that you are a blind extremist, and you cannot see the forest for the trees.

The good majority of the GOP will not let you and Newt take the party over the cliff.

Well, guy, if Romney gets the nomination, it will not because the vast majority of Republicans wanted him. It will because the establishment bullied them.

South Carolina where Newt won had a record turnout.

NH had a lower turnout when Mittens won. And he got less votes in Iowa than he did in 2008.

That pretty much tells the tale, doesn't it? You might well get your way, but no one is going to be happy about it and you will still lose.

He's not a libertarian. Not even close.

Nope, I'm not. I really think that if you are going to have laws to protect the banksters from the rest of us, you need laws that protect the rest of us from the banksters.

Sounds fair enough to me.

Only some of us had a recession, and that's kind of the problem, isn't it?

You know what amazes me about so-called Republicans like you, Toto? Is you whine about the Democrats (even though you admit to voting for Obama last time), but your policies make more of them.

Well, you got one part right: you are pretty sorry.

The Tea Party is the majority, not RINOs like you

Jim, 8% of GOP won't vote for Mitt, and 23% won't vote for Newt.

Lol, about 60% of the GOP has never supported Romney as their first choice, and most people who call themselves conservative that I know say they will not vote for a corporate raider like Romney.

The only two things that Romnuts ever had going for him was 1) he was inevitable, but thats gone now, and 2) he was the only candidate who can beat Obama,, based on irrelevant polls more than nine months out from the election. Now that Paul has more exposure and all he beats Obama in the polls and when Newt gets more air time he will too.

Sounds like Romnuts doesnt have anything going for him any more.

Critical thinking thinks you are wrong on this.

Critical thinking is a concept and does not itself think, Einstein. You dont even know how to use the phrase correctly, lol.

BTW, most TPM people I know say now that Coulter is dead to them due to her not only jumping on Romneys bandwagon but then insulting the whole state of S Carolina for voting for Newt.

Romney is destroying people in his self-centered grasp at power. The GOP cannot survive with amoral parasites like him at the top.

Last edited:
Romney is stumbling and fumbling, for sure, and Newt gains momentum.

Newt, the fact is, can't win.

Forum List

Back