What if GOP really takes control of the Senate?

Counsellor

Rookie
Nov 2, 2022
Don't blame me if I don't fit into this discussion but
Is it possible to reduce aid to Ukraine?
Is it possible for them to lower the prices?
What are they going to do with our migration policy?
Wanna believe they'll change smth but don't really sure about it

This is what will happen if the GOP wins the Senate.

Actually, this is everyday life in any democrat run city in the US.

Funding comes from Congress, so you can expect to see money to Ukraine significantly scaled back, if not shuttered. They can also reduce some of the restrictions on drilling for oil, so that should improve prices fairly quickly. When it comes to immigration, DHS wont be able to keep the GOP in the dark anymore and they will HAVE to answer their questions. This will put tremendous pressure on stupid Mayorkas to start doing his fucking job. That idiot is in for a rough ride the next time he gets called back to testify.

My brother has the best description of most Republicans: they're the ugly girl at the dance and when they see the Prom Queen democrats money laundering, they're most intense wish is to one day be the Prom Queen.

McConnell and McCarthy need to get fuqqed and leave

My theory is that McConnell and McCarthy will be Truss-ed, and shut down the government and be blamed for the biggest collapse in US history

All that will happen is Republicans will refuse to fill Biden Judicial appointments same as last time

What a Republican majority Senate can do to prevent today's Democrat insanity is as important as anything new they can propose. Stop the madness. MAGA

What a Republican majority Senate can do to prevent today's Democrat insanity is as important as anything new they can propose. Stop the madness. MAGA
The only madness I see is the rabid constituencies being led by the nose by the echo chamber and lying politicians..

Obstruction is all they have done in the past with opposit party presidents.

Again, all we can get out of Republicans is obstruction, shutting down government, threats to default on the debt and frivolous investigations

Today I saw Democrats still control the Senate but by only 1 seat. What if Hershel Walker wins the December run off election in GA? Then would Kamala be the one to decide? I'm assuming Walker is not going to win but you never know.

I just hope no matter what Democrats control the Senate. Can you imagine if the GOP controlled both chambers? They'd be impeaching Biden just for gaffes. To pay us back for not letting Trump do whatever the fuck he wanted for 4 years.

Do you want to reduce aid to Ukraine?
The Feds are already fixing inflation. The Republicans can't do anything about it because giving out more tax breaks will only cause more inflation.
I hope they deal with the border crisis. Start making those refugees citizens. We need the manual labor. We have a worker shortage. But they have to be legal.

They'll change what?

The GOP will control the house.
The house impeaches.
Big deal. Impeach all you want. It only matters if it helps or hurts you in 2024. I say it will hurt you so please do it. Act as badly as I suspect you will the next two years Mr. McCarthy and Majorie Taylor Greene.

Forum List

Back