What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

You know.....I did pay attention to the chemistry.

For 20 years.

As a member of the NBC warfare team.
Good. Then you understand what I just said.

Yeah. I do understand what you'd said.

I'm also telling you that the WMD's that Saddam didn't use on the Kurds were useless.

By the way, they were nerve agents.

Yo...........California Underfed Neurotic Twit Girl............know what you call a Marine with half a brain? Gifted.

Know what you call a Sailor with half a brain? Marine.

The Marines are actually a division of the Navy, so, since you know 5 Marines, tell 'em that. They actually belong to the Navy.

Try again you posing twit.

Well.......lots of people try to teach me about things I've learned a long time ago.

Shit........sometimes they're right, because some of the people I learned from may have been mistaken!

But.......not on this one.

For 20 years.

I'm also telling you that the WMD's that Saddam didn't use on the Kurds were useless. ....
Not quite, but I understand your desire to deny basic chemistry.

.... By the way, they were nerve agents. ....
Not quite, either; but let's see your source indicating this.

Did you see the news reports? ...
Yes.

.... Do your own research dude.........

LMAO! Well that's not quite how it works in logic. You claimed that only nerve agents were found, and until you support that claim, your claim stands as bullshit.

But, rather than just looking at your lack of logic, I'll save all of us the time and demonstrate that your claim that only nerve agent (which you have yet to specify as binary or not, but I understand your unwillingness to even address that) CW were found.

Defenselink

The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. ....​
.... apparently you think you've got it all nuked out already.
I have no idea what you are going on about.

Last edited:
Yes.

.... Do your own research dude.........

LMAO! Well that's not quite how it works in logic. You claimed that only nerve agents were found, and until you support that claim, your claim stands as bullshit.

But, rather than just looking at your lack of logic, I'll save all of us the time and demonstrate that your claim that only nerve agent (which you have yet to specify as binary or not, but I understand your unwillingness to even address that) CW were found.

Defenselink

The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.
....​

Okay..........back in post 349, you stated
And you claimed that the CBR's that Saddam had WEREN'T nerve agents (which you stated break down in 6 months or less), but rather something else........

Hate to tell you, but Sarin and Mustard Gas both attack the nervous system, thereby making it a nerve agent.

To the best of my knowledge (speaking as someone who was part of Desert Storm), no blood, choking or blister agents were found.

Try again Qua Si Modo.

Last edited:
Yes.

Defenselink

The munitions found contain sarin and mustard gases, Army Lt. Gen. Michael D. Maples, director of the Defense Intelligence Agency, said. Sarin attacks the neurological system and is potentially lethal.
....​

Okay..........back in post 349, you stated
Hate to tell you, but Sarin and Mustard Gas both attack the nervous system, thereby making it a nerve agent.

Good God. The Navy trained you? Sarin is, mustard is not. Perhaps they should have just referred you to even wikipedia: Sulfur mustard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mustard gas has extremely powerful vesicant effects on its victims. Additionally, it is strongly mutagenic and carcinogenic, due to its alkylating properties. It is also lipophilic. Because people exposed to mustard gas rarely suffer immediate symptoms, and mustard-contaminated areas may appear completely normal, victims can unknowingly receive high dosages. However, within 6 to 24 hours of exposure to mustard agent, victims experience intense itching and skin irritation which gradually turns into large blisters filled with yellow fluid wherever the mustard agent contacted the skin. These are chemical burns and they are very debilitating. If the victim's eyes were exposed then they become sore, starting with conjunctivitis, after which the eyelids swell, resulting in temporary blindness. According to the Medical Management of Chemical Casualties handbook, there have been experimental cases in humans where the patient has suffered miosis, or pinpointing of pupils, as a result of the cholinomimetic activity of mustard.[citation needed] At very high concentrations, if inhaled, mustard agent causes bleeding and blistering within the respiratory system, damaging mucous membranes and causing pulmonary edema. Depending on the level of contamination, mustard gas burns can vary between first and second degree burns, though they can also be every bit as severe, disfiguring and dangerous as third degree burns[3]. Severe mustard gas burns (i.e. where more than 50% of the victim's skin has been burned) are often fatal, with death occurring after some days or even weeks have passed. Mild or moderate exposure to mustard agent is unlikely to kill, though victims invariably require lengthy periods of medical treatment and convalescence before recovery is complete. The mutagenic and carcinogenic effects of mustard agent mean that victims who recover from mustard gas burns have an increased risk of developing cancer in later life.
And you claimed that the CBR's that Saddam had WEREN'T nerve agents (which you stated break down in 6 months or less), but rather something else........

To the best of my knowledge (speaking as someone who was part of Desert Storm), no blood, choking or blister agents were found.

Try again Qua Si Modo.
No, I did NOT claim that the CW found were NOT nerve agents. You would be advised to review what I wrote so that you actually comprehend what I wrote.

Last edited:

For 20 years.

I'm also telling you that the WMD's that Saddam didn't use on the Kurds were useless.

By the way, they were nerve agents.

Yo...........California Underfed Neurotic Twit Girl............know what you call a Marine with half a brain? Gifted.

Know what you call a Sailor with half a brain? Marine.

The Marines are actually a division of the Navy, so, since you know 5 Marines, tell 'em that. They actually belong to the Navy.

Try again you posing twit.

Wow. These are jokes I had not heard before..... not. You can tell how old you are if you think these are current.

I however will not respond with insults about the Navy - I have much respect for the USN. It is just you that dishonors them, most Navy guys are not like you.

Foolish little GayBikerBabyBoy.

By the way Confused Unintelligent Nutsto Twit Cali Girl, you do realize Gunny is a Marine, right?

But.....then again........he's not a pussy ass like YOUR Marine friends appear to be.

By the way Confused Unintelligent Nutsto Twit Cali Girl, you do realize Gunny is a Marine, right?

But.....then again........he's not a pussy ass like YOUR Marine friends appear to be.

:eek: Gunny? A Marine? No shit Sherlock? Wow, I sooooo did not know that. Again, thanks for stating the obvious. *Sniggers at the public display of stupidity by GayBikerBabyBoy*

My Marines are my family. They're my brothers - siblings, related to me by way of coming from the same parents. Got that now?

Semper Fi idiot boy. Oooooorah!

Forum List

Back