What I thought we were here, racial differences not withstanding, was a fan of kurt Russell

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Big Trouble in Little China and his very very best Tombstone. Love him to death. :)

Glad he made his stance perfectly clear.

Yay!

I also always liked him. I remember him from Circus Boy. However, I now know he's a fucking moron on a social level. He's almost as ignorant as Ted Nugent.

I also always liked him. I remember him from Circus Boy. However, I now know he's a fucking retard on a social level. He's almost as ignorant as Ted Nugent.

Yes....leave it to a lefty to ruin the post.........just like they ruin everything else....

But...it is freakin Kurt Russell....you libtards can't ruin the post............

Snake Plisken.......

I also always liked him. I remember him from Circus Boy. However, I now know he's a fucking retard on a social level. He's almost as ignorant as Ted Nugent.

Yes....leave it to a lefty to ruin the post.........just like they ruin everything else....

But...it is freakin Kurt Russell....you libtards can't ruin the post............

There's much more to life than being a blind NRA gun nutter.

I am a eyes wide open supporter of the 2nd Amendment.....the Amendment that preserves all the others and keeps people free.......

I also always liked him. I remember him from Circus Boy. However, I now know he's a fucking moron on a social level. He's almost as ignorant as Ted Nugent.
Better than you obviously. Ted is a man compared to your wimpy ass., oh wait, miss piggy is a man compared to your wimpy ass.

Like being a retarded lib?

It's refreshing that a H'wood actor would defend the 2nd Amendment but it's no big deal anymore than it is important whether an angry disturbed director like Quenton Tarrentino, who promotes gun violence in his movies, refers to hero Police Officers by offensive names. It boils down to ignorance and mental instability and who ya gonna call when you hear that bump in the night.

He was an excellent pro baseball player. Drafted by the Cubs, I think. Played milb until an injury forced him back into acting. His dad was an excellent pro baseball player, too.
Used Cars was funny.
He nailed this issue. I still can't believe how consistently illogical democrats are.

Forum List

Back