What I have learned from my membership in the USMB

Originally posted by Jackass
Am I wrong????

No, I tend to agree with you there! but I do think there are some that have some great responses as well.

Jim, NT and I go way back with the political board, then, Jim had the family board, which at the time was fun, but his idea of expanding it and bringing on new members I thought was a way of getting a bigger board going, new members, but more so, for me, it brought some truly great people.

You have some true idiots that come on and start crap, and you have others that are here with some really great posts, and whether or not we agree with them, it has had us bring out all our thoughts.

For me, again, I have truly met some GREAT people on here! some that I hope to know for a very long time and that have become true friends and friends that I can share alot of my feelings with and even some shoulders to cry on. Some, that we thought might have been one way, have turned out to be terrifice people.

I am also excited on meeting some of these friends, and hope that in the next couple of weeks, that when that time does come, we have a blast, and that when they leave, we still continue a good friendship. And maybe down the line, a real USMB gathering can be, I think too this would be great. Who knows, maybe even OCA and RWA could actually hug and kiss and make nice nice! hahahahah! but in all, this board has really brought in some great issues and great people.

Blah blah blah..I will still stay on the lower half of the board!!

:D

Yeah, I think you should, i think you enjoy the FATTIES better anyway! haha!

Well..they always remind me of you and James... :D :p:

I am sure Jim would not appreciate that Chuck !:rolleyes:

Originally posted by janeeng
[

r For me, again, I have truly met some GREAT people on here! some that I hope to know for a very long time and that have become true friends and friends that I can share alot of my feelings with and even some shoulders to cry on. Some, that we thought might have been one way, have turned out to be terrifice people.

She is talking about me of course !! :cof:

No story !! I am special !! :D

Everyone should worship me !! :bow2: :bow2: :bow2:

hahahahaa:cof:

Thats what I tell everyone - that they should worship me.....hasnt worked yet. specially when I announce this at the grocery store (to embarrass DK or my kids) - no one listens to the fact that I am Almighty - my word is Law :p:

:read: :scratch:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Thats what I tell everyone - that they should worship me.....hasnt worked yet. specially when I announce this at the grocery store (to embarrass DK or my kids) - no one listens to the fact that I am Almighty - my word is Law :p:

AMEN SISTA !! I agree !!

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

The word is Slaw?? are we having a picnic? :p:

hmmmm - seems I hear the unimportant twitter amongst my minions.....ehhhh fuck it.

:D

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Another thing I have learned is that DK is largely dismissed here!
Unfortunately it is primarily by his wife! Poor Guy.......:D

story of my wife.....I mean my life. :p:

SE -

Ever since Ive realized how much it tickles you, I try to make sure I dismiss DK at least a few times a week :D

DK - story of your wife, eh??? I can help ya write another if youre so displeased yknow:p:

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Another thing I have learned is that DK is largely dismissed here!
Unfortunately it is primarily by his wife! Poor Guy.......:D

Evil don't cha know that is how it SHOULD be !! :D

ha ha!
Its like that everyday around here. And yes, I DO always win :)

Forum List

Back