What Hurricane Did To Gulf Shore Blvd. Condos On Naples Beach. Much Of Electrical Grid Gone. Winter Millionaires Cannot Come Yet.

and us 3 trillion americans driving giant SUV's. well, if a polar bear comes knocking at my door in February, I will let him in,,maybe rent him a spare bedroom

Mankind has zero affect on global climate. Large urban areas yes, but globally. Not even close. And you need to lose a few zeros.

I found out about this looking at news stories regarding the hurricane damage on especially the naples coastline. a reporter brought up that the electrical systems in many of these high rises were pretty much fried. lets just say that any of the electrical mains/boxes that were on land or in the first floors of these very pricy condos were flooded. This is really gonna suck for the winter season when naples brings in millions into their economy (or maybe billions). Can you just imagine being in this situation where you may not be able to go to your condo on the beach this November/December, and have to wait it out up north in the freezing weather? Im guessing the super rich just may buy another condo elsewhere for the winter{or a rental} if they can find one.
Oh, Naples brings in billions for the season. Do not fret the true season does not start till day after Christmas. They will have it up and running by then.

thats what im hoping for, i saw what Ian did to third street. they must have hundreds out there cleaning up 3rd st and fifth ave.
The money to be made there over season, they will do what ever it takes. They are advertising 3000 dollars a week in my area for those with captains licenses to just go find boats that were stranded. That's not recovery g them just to spit them in that area. If I did not have trips still scheduled guess where I would be. That is more than I am mak8 g right now owning g the boats. Tuff to sell anything other than week end trips right now and the wi d has been awful here. Not goi g to piss off l8ng term customers to go down and make good money for q couple of weeks. But I will store my boats for the winter on Nov. 3rd if still available heading to Florida.

Forum List

Back