What Has Obama Done to Warrant Impeachment?

If the Right would focus on a next presidential nominee instead of impeachment they would be able sift out a good nominee. But they are for some reason only focused on hate today.

I posted this the day Obama got re-elected. No one cared who would be the next Right Wing candidate. They just hated Obama.

Hatred for Obama won't win the next election kids.

Show where the right IS impeaching Obama.

There is a law suit, which is not the same thing.

Then again the far left made a career off of hate of the opposition.

Let's go about this rationally. What has Obama really done to warrant his impeachment from office?

Article II, Section 4 of the US Constitution says:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High crimes and Misdemeanors.

To the conservative Republicans, I am curious, other than talking points and rhetoric, or what has he really done to meet the criteria set forth in the Impeachment Clause? If all you have are talking points and rhetoric, you are only giving the other side more leverage. Let it be known that I am not defending nor endorsing Obama.

For the liberal Democrats, your answers would inevitably be that he has done 'nothing' to be impeached for. So I'm asking you to explain why in detail. No "Bush did this" or "Reagan did that." No trying to justify his actions by the actions of previous administrations. If you cannot explain why he hasn't done anything to warrant impeachment, be advised, you are giving the other side more leverage.

I just want honest explanations. That is it, that is all. My personal opinion on this subject is this:

While Obama has violated the Constitution on plenty of occasions (which is NOT the subject of this thread), he hasn't committed any 'high crimes or misdemeanors' what he has done is higher in severity than just petty crimes and must be settled among the courts. He has ignored the power of a duly elected congress, and has exceeded his power as sitting president. However, seeking his impeachment would be foolish. Impeaching him would create a political circus. If such an attempt were to succeed (which it won't for various reasons); it would be putting an even more incompetent leader in power. Joe Biden. Do you really want that? I wouldn't. Seeking his impeachment would only energize his base, and turn the tables on a promising election for Republicans this year. If you want to punish him, punish him at the polls. It's that easy.

Very simply he has not broken any laws in a criminal manner. It really is as simple as that. You can't impeach a president because you don't like him, and that is pretty much what Republicans are pursuing. Of course, the non-nutjob Republicans understand that there are no grounds for impeachment. If there truly were grounds for impeachment, things would already be under way. What Obama said in his speech in KC was accurate. This has just become a hatefest against him, and it's been going on since he first took office. It is the reason nothing is getting done in Washington, and it's the reason this country has become so very divided. I didn't just leave the Republican Party because I suddenly disagreed with their policies. I left because the actions by the far right that now controls the party completely repulses me.

So since Bill Clinton did commit perjury was the impeachment process the correct one?

Not to mention the War Powers Act that Obama violated with his truly illegal war in Libya.

Impeachment of Clinton may have been legally correct, but it was logically stupid.

As for the war aspect:

Any war that doesn't involve protecting our nation from invasion is a war that shouldn't be fought.

Many of the far left might agree with you, but since Germany did not attack or invade the US. Should have the US spent all that time, money, resources and lives to defeat Germany in WWII?

If the Right would focus on a next presidential nominee instead of impeachment they would be able sift out a good nominee. But they are for some reason only focused on hate today.

I posted this the day Obama got re-elected. No one cared who would be the next Right Wing candidate. They just hated Obama.

They just don't get it. Obama is using their hatred of him to help set the table for all Democrats in 2016. If nothing else, Obama is extremely intelligent tactically when it comes to politics and campaigning, and he is playing Republicans like a fiddle.

Very simply he has not broken any laws in a criminal manner. It really is as simple as that. You can't impeach a president because you don't like him, and that is pretty much what Republicans are pursuing. Of course, the non-nutjob Republicans understand that there are no grounds for impeachment. If there truly were grounds for impeachment, things would already be under way. What Obama said in his speech in KC was accurate. This has just become a hatefest against him, and it's been going on since he first took office. It is the reason nothing is getting done in Washington, and it's the reason this country has become so very divided. I didn't just leave the Republican Party because I suddenly disagreed with their policies. I left because the actions by the far right that now controls the party completely repulses me.

So since Bill Clinton did commit perjury was the impeachment process the correct one?

Not to mention the War Powers Act that Obama violated with his truly illegal war in Libya.

Impeachment of Clinton may have been legally correct, but it was logically stupid.

The same could have been said about Nixon or Andrew Johnson (The only president to be removed from office via impeachment), but that would depend ones political view point.

Since Obama violated the War Powers Act is that grounds for impeachment?

They just don't get it. Obama is using their hatred of him to help set the table for all Democrats in 2016. If nothing else, Obama is extremely intelligent tactically when it comes to politics and campaigning, and he is playing Republicans like a fiddle.

Disagreement with Obama is NOT hatred, it is not the same as the far left. The far left is the bastion of hatred.

That's the point. The Republican parties fixation is on Impeachment and not what is best for the people of America. They scream "Impeach him for this one" on Fox news once a month.

My guess is someone on the Right paid Monica to seduce the President. She showed she was willing to whore herself out on the Tom Green show since, anything for money, the current Republican slogan. But who cares? Did they spend time to get a good president lined up then? Are they spending time talking about the next good Right Wing President? NO! Only when I bring it up do they discuss the next good RW president.

The entire focus of the Right is HATE DRIVEN today. It use to be different. Hate isn't a Christian value.

That's the point. The Republican parties fixation is on Impeachment and not what is best for the people of America. They scream "Impeach him for this one" on Fox news once a month.

My guess is someone on the Right paid Monica to seduce the President. She showed she was willing to whore herself out on the Tom Green show since, anything for money, the current Republican slogan. But who cares? Did they spend time to get a good president lined up then? Are they spending time talking about the next good Right Wing President? NO! Only when I bring it up do they discuss the next good RW president.

The entire focus of the Right is HATE DRIVEN today. It use to be different. Hate isn't a Christian value.

Actually, it's the Democrats who have continually talked about the Right impeaching Obama. So far, the House has done NOTHING to investigate or taken any action that would lead to impeachment.

When that happens, come back and we'll discuss it.

Let's go about this rationally. What has Obama really done to warrant his impeachment from office?

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High crimes and Misdemeanors.

To the conservative Republicans, I am curious, other than talking points and rhetoric, or what has he really done to meet the criteria set forth in the Impeachment Clause? If all you have are talking points and rhetoric, you are only giving the other side more leverage. Let it be known that I am not defending nor endorsing Obama.

For the liberal Democrats, your answers would inevitably be that he has done 'nothing' to be impeached for. So I'm asking you to explain why in detail. No "Bush did this" or "Reagan did that." No trying to justify his actions by the actions of previous administrations. If you cannot explain why he hasn't done anything to warrant impeachment, be advised, you are giving the other side more leverage.

I just want honest explanations. That is it, that is all. My personal opinion on this subject is this:

While Obama has violated the Constitution on plenty of occasions (which is NOT the subject of this thread), he hasn't committed any 'high crimes or misdemeanors' what he has done is higher in severity than just petty crimes and must be settled among the courts. He has ignored the power of a duly elected congress, and has exceeded his power as sitting president. However, seeking his impeachment would be foolish. Impeaching him would create a political circus. If such an attempt were to succeed (which it won't for various reasons); it would be putting an even more incompetent leader in power. Joe Biden. Do you really want that? I wouldn't. Seeking his impeachment would only energize his base, and turn the tables on a promising election for Republicans this year. If you want to punish him, punish him at the polls. It's that easy.

You again exhibit your comprehensive ignorance of politics and the law.

The House is at liberty to impeach a president because the sky is blue, the House is at liberty to impeach a president for reasons completely unwarranted and unjustified.

Your ignorant, unfounded, and inane 'citations' as to why President Obama should be 'impeached' are such examples of unwarranted and unjustified reasons predicated solely on partisanism.

Now, if House republicans wish to win conviction in the Senate, and compel the president to leave office, that's a completely different matter altogether. In this case House republicans would need to have actual, documented, objective evidence that President Obama had in fact committed a crime. That you and other partisan rightists 'think' or 'believe' or 'feel' that the president has commuted a 'crime' is not actual, documented, objective evidence.

'Impeachment' is not warranted because it's not support by evidence and the facts of law; and if you weren't so comprehensively ignorant of politics and the law, you would have known this and not started this ridiculous, partisan thread in the first place.

we dems are very happy that the republicans have filed a law suit against the president... what this will do is finally break the back of the republican party ... what it will do is show how shallow they are ...how immoral they are, and most of all, how wastefull they are with the american taxpayers money when they don't get their way ... it amazes me when dems are incontrol of the country everything we try to do for the tax payer, according to the republican party we are violating the constitution ... they have once again jumped off a cliff and are falling fast....

now be cause of how he has delayed the portion of the ACA Boehner is filing suit .... heres what the constitution says...

Clause 5: Caring for the faithful execution of the law[edit]
The President must "take care that the laws be faithfully executed."[19] This clause in the Constitution imposes a duty on the President to take due care while executing laws and is called the Take Care Clause,[20] also known as the Faithful Execution Clause[21] or Faithfully Executed Clause.[22] This clause is meant to ensure that a law is faithfully executed by the President,[20] even if he disagrees with the purpose of that law.[23] By virtue of his executive power, the President may execute the law and control the law execution of others. Under the Take Care Clause, however, the President must exercise his law-execution power to "take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed."[21] Addressing the North Carolina ratifying convention, William Maclaine declared that the Faithful Execution Clause was "one of the [Constitution's] best provisions."[21] If the President "takes care to see the laws faithfully executed, it will be more than is done in any government on the continent; for I will venture to say that our government, and those of the other states, are, with respect to the execution of the laws, in many respects mere ciphers."[21] President George Washington interpreted this clause as imposing on him a unique duty to ensure the execution of federal law. Discussing a tax rebellion, Washington observed, "it is my duty to see the Laws executed: to permit them to be trampled upon with impunity would be repugnant to" that duty.[21]

what the president did was delay parts of the ACA which he has a right to do... Boehner said he has to fully implement the law and he is not allowed to delay the law he says thats unconstitutional .... well there where is say he can do this and boehner is wrong ... he will lose this suit and drag the republicans down the toilet by doing so ... thank you john boehner....

Last edited:

Your name should be changed from "Runs with Scissors" to "Runs from his Impeachment Smack Talk".

So after weeks of talking a bunch of smack about impeachment, you guys found that doesn't really poll very well.

Having lived most of my life in the state of Illinois, I can tell you all that you have been fucked up the ass by a real pro. The vast majority of this state saw it coming back in 2007 and 2011.

Illinois is a Red state, controlled by Blue metropolitans.

IL-1.jpg

Chicago and East St. Louis control us politically because that is where the vast majority of Liberal tit-suckers live in this state.

It really is that simple.

It's all about sucking the tit. And you miserable fuckers are all about just that.

So suck the tit, because your only alternative is to suck my balls. My sweaty hard-working balls.

I love the right-wing meme that says they're the hard-working ones while big city people are the lazy ones.

Meanwhile, on that map, the people in the red squares are getting massive farm subsidies from the gubmint, which they say they hate.

The people in those red areas are older and white by a vast margin. White people voted 61% to 39% for Mitt Romney in 2012.

But the share of the white vote among older people was far greater than 61%. And what do we know about those people? Right, they're on Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security, and if you try to privatize it on them, they'll fucking flog you no matter if you've got a (D) or an (R) next to your name.

The whole fucking joke of the Republican meme of the 47% is that THEY'RE the 47%, not liberals.

Who makes up the vast majority of online political forums? Conservatives, who seem to have enormous amounts of free time. No poll at any online political forum such as this one will ever reflect mainstream America because progressives, liberals, and moderates are busy in the world with things like working and contributing to society.

Who else is the 47%? The military. Who do they vote for by a vast majority? Conservatives. Who sent them into 12 years of neverending war and created a whole generation of people on disabilities? A Republican administration.

The states that produce the most wealth? Blue states, who get less than a dollar back for every dollar in tax revenue they produce, while red states like Kentucky get $1.60 for every $1.00 they produce.

The vast majority of welfare states are red ones.

When right-wingers trot out this stupid meme, remind them that they're clearly the 47% of the country they hate.

Last edited:
[
The pic Mr.H showed was from 2010.

So? That was an off-year election.

It also doesn't say what office that was counting. I'd find it hard to believe that the Democrats only won three counties yet elected the Governor, Attorney General, Secretary of State by convincing margins.

Now, if that was for the Senate Race, maybe. Mark Kirk did beat his opponent pretty handily.

The problem in the GOP is that the tale wags the dog.

When you have Eric Cantor getting primaried because he wasn't crazy enough, because he was willing to talk to the President on one urgent issue (immigration), then you have a GOP that is more or less paralyzed.

Show where the right IS impeaching Obama.

There is a law suit, which is not the same thing.

Then again the far left made a career off of hate of the opposition.

Incorrect.

The 'lawsuit' is just as invalid and devoid of merit:
“The very fact that Boehner is willing to say the House of Representatives is injured by the President’s decision to delay the implementation of the employer mandate is bizarre in itself, given how often the House has voted not just to delay it but to scuttle it,” Tribe told me via e-mail last night. “And it’s hard to imagine what conceivable remedy a federal court could possibly issue: an order directing the President to reverse course and implement the employer mandate sooner? Hardly!”

This gets to the issue of standing that Tribe was talking about last week. If Congress passes the bill authorizing a suit against Obama, Tribe is convinced “the court will realize that the suit has to be tossed out for 3 independently fatal reasons.” The president’s action did not harm the House as an institution. None of his actions is an abuse of power. And the judicial branch has repeatedly refused to get involved in political fights between the legislative and executive branches.

Boehner lawsuit against Obama: ?There?s no there there? - The Washington Post

However difficult it may be to imagine, when Boehner's 'lawsuit' fails, he and the partisan right will look even more idiotic and ridiculous.

Impeach Obama President of the United States of America

According to the Constitution of the United States of America, Article 2, Section 1, "No Person except a "Natural Born Citizen", or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the signing of this Constitution, shall be eligible to hold the Office of President."

Whereas, The Second Session of the First Continental Congress, back in March of 1790, defined "Natural Born Citizen" to mean a child born of two parents who must both be American Citizens”;and

Whereas, The wording of the definition of “Natural Born Citizen” as established by our First Continental Congress in 1790 states:

"And the children of "citizens" of the United States, that may be born beyond sea, or out of the limits of the United States shall be considered as natural born citizens; Provided, that the
right of citizenship shall not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States."

Whereas, Our Constitution is the supreme law of the land and the written will and authority of We the People; and

Whereas, We the People contend that Barack H. Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro, has failed to meet the requirement necessary to hold the office of President of the United States of America; and

Whereas, Mr. Barack H. Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro, failed to disclose his Indonesian citizenship and hid the fact that he had previously renounced his U.S. citizenship; and

Whereas, The law requires that such persons who want to regain their U.S. citizenship, upon reaching the age of 18, must go before the appropriate US State Department and apply for re-instatement of citizenship, and swear allegiance to the United States of America; and

Whereas, Mr. Barack H. Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro failed to confirm his allegiance to the United States of America upon his 18th birthday as prescribed by law; and

Whereas, Mr. Barack H. Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro was still using his Indonesian citizenship to gain entry into Pakistan in 1981; and

Whereas, Mr. Barack H. Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro, did not disclose his Indonesian citizenship, and has failed to affirm his allegiance to the United States of America and has withheld that from the American public; and

Whereas, The House and Senate has failed to act on this matter and abide by and honor the Constitution of the United States of America and failed to honor their pledge to defend our Constitution; and

Therefore, We the People demand that the House Judiciary Committee take immediate action to remove the usurper, Mr. Barack H. Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro, from unlawfully and unconstitutionally holding the office of President of the United States of America.

Be it further resolved that, the House Judiciary Committee start an immediate investigation into Mr. Barack H. Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro to determine his true citizenship, and this investigation be followed by removing said usurper Mr. Barack H. Obama, AKA Barry Soetoro, from the Office of President of the United States of America.

Impeach Obama President of the United States of America | Petition2Congress

Multiple counts of Fraud, Obstruction of Justice, Human Trafficking, Jury Tampering, Criminal Conspiracy, Tax Evasion, Criminal Negligence, Misappropriation of Treasury Funds, etc,.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back