What has gone wrong ?

You have a choice between Mrs Clinton and Mr Trump.

Mrs Clinton is not really impressive and Trump is just a snake oil salesman.

There must be better out there ?
Clinton is actually very impressive and indeed qualified.

During her 8 years in the Senate she impressed members on both sides of the aisle with her comprehensive understanding of the issues, how knowledgeable and prepared she was to address policy matters, and her desire and ability to find common ground with republicans.

Clinton is a ‘one on one’ politician – she gets things done by finding the right people to talk to and convincing them to back her proposals and policy positions:

‘A key part of the narrative of Clinton’s first presidential run was that her nose-to-the-grindstone Senate style impressed her colleagues and demonstrated her commitment to working with members from both parties. “She demonstrated that she was a workhorse, not a show horse,” a Clinton staffer said in a January 2008 New Yorker piece during her first presidential run.

Her work on the Senate Armed Services Committee — and especially her approach to hearings about ongoing military engagement in Iraq and Afghanistan — became the focal point of her Senate career, and she became know for asking tough, well-researched questions without trying to grandstand and bring attention to herself.

She also worked on several domestic issues with Republicans, such as Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, with whom she attempted to pass legislation to expand veterans’ health benefits to reservists and National Guard members. Graham, who is mulling a presidential run in 2016, had been a leading voice in Bill Clinton’s impeachment trial — but that didn’t seem to bother Clinton, as long as she could form an alliance of interest on issues they both cared about.’

The Hillary Clinton record: In the Senate, she reached across the aisle, but the old ways there are no more

I don't see the idiots that populate Parliament in any better light so a saying about bricks and glass houses comes to mind

Here in the states you have more choices and this year the Libertarian ticket is running Gary Johnson who was the Governor of New Mexico and Republican...

Also the Green Party is running Jill Stein...

Now will they win?

Most likely not but the American public has more than the worthless choices the two bigger parties are running...

A vote for either of those is a vote for Trumpery.

No, it is not and those like you need to stop telling others how they should vote or that their vote is for another candidate.

I would never vote for Clinton and have the right to vote for a third party candidate. It is not my fault that individuals like you will accept the worthless candidate your political party hands you but I will be damn if i will vote for the garbage the GOP or the Democratic Party offer.

So you keep on voting for the worthless crap you believe is so great and I hope Johnson win in November!
Johnson is no true libertarian. His hopes lay with the titillating issues of legal drugs and homo marriage, neither of which are truly libertarian issues. Legal homo marriage in fact contradicts libertarian ideals.

During her 8 years in the Senate she impressed members on both sides of the aisle with her comprehensive understanding of the issues, how knowledgeable and prepared she was to address policy matters, and her desire and ability to find common ground with republicans.

Clinton is a ‘one on one’ politician – she gets things done by finding the right people to talk to and convincing them to back her proposals and policy positions:

‘A key part of the narrative of Clinton’s first presidential run was that her nose-to-the-grindstone Senate style impressed her colleagues and demonstrated her commitment to working with members from both parties. “She demonstrated that she was a workhorse, not a show horse,” a Clinton staffer said in a January 2008 New Yorker piece during her first presidential run.

Her work on the Senate Armed Services Committee — and especially her approach to hearings about ongoing military engagement in Iraq and Afghanistan — became the focal point of her Senate career, and she became know for asking tough, well-researched questions without trying to grandstand and bring attention to herself.

She also worked on several domestic issues with Republicans, such as Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, with whom she attempted to pass legislation to expand veterans’ health benefits to reservists and National Guard members. Graham, who is mulling a presidential run in 2016, had been a leading voice in Bill Clinton’s impeachment trial — but that didn’t seem to bother Clinton, as long as she could form an alliance of interest on issues they both cared about.’

The Hillary Clinton record: In the Senate, she reached across the aisle, but the old ways there are no more
Do you get paid to post that tripe?
HR Haldeman Clinton is a criminal psychopath who belongs in jail and was an utter failure as SoS. She turned the ME into a Mad Max sequel; her incompetence got four diplomat workers killed and she attempted a coverup of that failure.

Has Trump killed 4 people yet?

You don't know what Trump has done or what he has not done. But remember that wonderful saying: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely

I know what Hitlery has done and what Bill "drop trou" has done not only from their time in Arkansas but the 8 years they spent in D.C. Chinagate, Travelgate, Vince Foster Monica Lewinsky, Ron Brown, etc, etc....the list goes on and on. They should both be in prison.

If there was any truth to those made up scandals, they would both be in prison. Do you really think it will help you to bring them up again almost three decades later? You won't convince anybody that isn't already a conspiracy theory nut, but I guess it's a way to keep them stirred up. If that's all you have, I guess you have to try.

No, because they are part of the protected class just like the Bush crime family is. Rules and laws are for the "little people". I have no problem whatsoever bring up what the Clintons have done when they were in the WH and anyone that wants to dispute or refute what I claim? Bring it on because I am armed to the hilt with information.

You don't know what Trump has done or what he has not done. But remember that wonderful saying: Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely

I know what Hitlery has done and what Bill "drop trou" has done not only from their time in Arkansas but the 8 years they spent in D.C. Chinagate, Travelgate, Vince Foster Monica Lewinsky, Ron Brown, etc, etc....the list goes on and on. They should both be in prison.

If there was any truth to those made up scandals, they would both be in prison. Do you really think it will help you to bring them up again almost three decades later? You won't convince anybody that isn't already a conspiracy theory nut, but I guess it's a way to keep them stirred up. If that's all you have, I guess you have to try.

No, because they are part of the protected class just like the Bush crime family is. Rules and laws are for the "little people". I have no problem whatsoever bring up what the Clintons have done when they were in the WH and anyone that wants to dispute or refute what I claim? Bring it on because I am armed to the hilt with information.
If that was true then Jeb Bush would be the nominee.

Clinton did little for new York,in her two terms she has only 3 or 4 pieces of legislation with her name on it.she spent more time following Chuck shummer around for photo ops.
She used new York state for her political aspirations,not serve the people.

Once Trump's dirty laundry is made public and especially when he is found guilty for $40,000,000 in fraud over Trump U, you will be equally appalled.

Once Trump's dirty laundry is made public and especially when he is found guilty for $40,000,000 in fraud over Trump U, you will be equally appalled.

I don't vote because #1 Voting does not matter #2 I will never check the box declaring that I am a US.citizen thus pledging loyalty and claiming to be an employee of USA.INC whose corporate headquarters reside in Washington. DC. You are "electing" a CEO of a corporation that is owned by the International Monetary Fund that took it into recievership in 1950. Elections are rigged and now you have a system with no paper trail and electronic voting machines that are easily hacked. You obviously buy into this bullshit but I know more than you and I know better.,

Consider yourself "schooled".

OK asshole. We know the Hilfebeast is a killer...what's Trump done?

You're such a drama queen, it really isn't possible to have any kind of discussion with you. But to answer your question, the Clintons are not stupid. They will make sure even idiots like you will know every sordid detail of his stiffing contractors, bankruptcy filings, NY mob connections for his construction sites, fraud charges over Trump U and now this:

Trump Tower Funded by Rich Chinese Who Invest Cash for Visas

Last edited:

I don't vote because #1 Voting does not matter #2 I will never check the box declaring that I am a US.citizen thus pledging loyalty and claiming to be an employee of USA.INC whose corporate headquarters reside in Washington. DC. You are "electing" a CEO of a corporation that is owned by the International Monetary Fund that took it into recievership in 1950. Elections are rigged and now you have a system with no paper trail and electronic voting machines that are easily hacked. You obviously buy into this bullshit but I know more than you and I know better.,

Consider yourself "schooled".

Consider yourself paranoid and rationalizing your laziness.

Trump U has over98% POSITIVE feedback....and what of Blow Jobs 16.5 million from the university that got a $55 million grant from the fucking Hildebeast when S of S? We have not investigated that yet but Pres. Trump will!!!

Barry Hussein was (is) a snake oil salesman who never made an honest dollar that wasn't confiscated from taxpayers. Hillary is a freaking joke who never had a job that wasn't arranged by her pervert husband. Trump is a self made billionaire. Do the math.

With a fucking AG that refuses to release 911 calls from the Muslim terrorist killer because he says ISIS and you expect that twat to be unbiased?...you are a moron!

What he said on that tape is common knowledge, and everyone knows he swore allegiance to the terrorists. What good would it do to release the tape other than to make it available for them to use as a recruitment tool? Just what information do you think is being held back from you? What advantage would it give you to release it? As usual, this is nothing more than another excuse for you to whine.

I'm sure you are. I'll bet it is all Alex Jones caliber information too. There is no need to dispute or refute any of it. That was done decades ago.

With a fucking AG that refuses to release 911 calls from the Muslim terrorist killer because he says ISIS and you expect that twat to be unbiased?...you are a moron!

What he said on that tape is common knowledge, and everyone knows he swore allegiance to the terrorists. What good would it do to release the tape other than to make it available for them to use as a recruitment tool? Just what information do you think is being held back from you? What advantage would it give you to release it? As usual, this is nothing more than another excuse for you to whine.
Because it is CENSORSHIP..... Like your commie friends do!!!

No it's not. Is that the best you can come up with?

Here in the states you have more choices and this year the Libertarian ticket is running Gary Johnson who was the Governor of New Mexico and Republican...

Also the Green Party is running Jill Stein...

Now will they win?

Most likely not but the American public has more than the worthless choices the two bigger parties are running...

NO. America has MORE worthless choices the two bigger parties are running. You just named two additional worthless choices.

No it's not. Is that the best you can come up with?
Of course it is, dimwit!!! Dif you ever think they could just edit it back in?

Forum List

Back