What Has China Gotten From Compromised Joe Biden For Their Million$

t1-364789-18_48f2_a0bf_dde94e832b97.jpg

What has the CCP gotten for the millions they have given the Bidens?

Here are SOME if them:

Ended very successful Trump program to prevent CCP intellectual property / technology theft resulting in several high profile prosecutions of CCP spies
- Buden administration claimed program was shut down because CCP saidvit was ‘racist’

Depleted US oil reserves as war with China gets closer

Depleted weapons stockpiles

Has withheld weapons Taiwan bought YEARS ago, will not send them their weapons despite China running exercises that include encircling the entire country

President Biden refuses to answer questions about holding China accountable for COVID Lab Leak / pandemic, let alone actually take action against CCP

Hunter Biden helped CCP secure cobalt deal giving them almost a monopoly on making EV batteries

Joe Biden strips Anericans of free will / choice by mandating Americans buy EVs by 2037, virtually outlaws fossil feul-powered vehicles
- Makes US dependent on China for EV batteries

What evidence do you have that Joe Biden received any money from China whatsoever?

Biden is certainly more aggressive in dealing with China than Donald Trump ever was after all of the hundreds of millions of dollars that the Trump family received from China.

Trump did nothing while China expanding its reach in South America and Africa. His tariff war with China lead American farmers into record numbers of bankruptcies while China made friends, and is now building deep sea ports along the west coast of South America.

Why didn’t you complain about that half billion dollar loan that Junior got for Trump Indonesia?

What evidence do you have that Joe Biden received any money from China whatsoever?

Biden is certainly more aggressive in dealing with China than Donald Trump ever was after all of the hundreds of millions of dollars that the Trump family received from China.

Trump did nothing while China expanding its reach in South America and Africa. His tariff war with China lead American farmers into record numbers of bankruptcies while China made friends, and is now building deep sea ports along the west coast of South America.

Why didn’t you complain about that half billion dollar loan that Junior got for Trump Indonesia?
Why do I have to keep on explaining this...

Trump was the most Pro-China President in US history

The day he pulled out of TPP he won that award.

He then went on to cement his place in history by getting into an un-winnable trade war.

This could be explained by his Chinese Bank Accounts and his family trade mark deals...

So get fucking serious, Biden is just cleaning up another mess..

Well Biden/Dem gas is once again over $5 a gallon here, those Dem MF'ers gifting billions to China for the damn EV climate BS.

Why do Conservatives always pay so much for gas?
We Liberals just flash our Liberal Cards and wink and the give us all the gas we want.

What has the CCP gotten for the millions they have given the Bidens?

Here are SOME if them:

Ended very successful Trump program to prevent CCP intellectual property / technology theft resulting in several high profile prosecutions of CCP spies
- Buden administration claimed program was shut down because CCP saidvit was ‘racist’

Depleted US oil reserves as war with China gets closer

Depleted weapons stockpiles

Has withheld weapons Taiwan bought YEARS ago, will not send them their weapons despite China running exercises that include encircling the entire country

President Biden refuses to answer questions about holding China accountable for COVID Lab Leak / pandemic, let alone actually take action against CCP

Hunter Biden helped CCP secure cobalt deal giving them almost a monopoly on making EV batteries

Joe Biden strips Anericans of free will / choice by mandating Americans buy EVs by 2037, virtually outlaws fossil feul-powered vehicles
- Makes US dependent on China for EV batteries

Oh: And don't forget that nifty intelligence the ChiComms acquired on US military sites.

Or as China Joe says, "Those silly balloons".

Yeah, the ones the President of the United States allowed to traverse the entire continental United States for multiple days, only shooting them down over the ocean after they'd had time to transmit whatever they had procured back to Beijing.

Those "silly balloons".

OMG, did you read the meme, lmfao.

Slow!! I love irony.
If Biden got money from China and didn't declare it, he would be guilty of tax fraud...

What country do you come from?

Biden released his tax returns and there was no payment from China on them...

So you are saying that Biden is getting away with tax fraud... I presume you aren't doing that with out proof, cause that would make you a bullshitter..

So since you have this proof, we want to know why you haven't sent it to the proper authorities..

If Biden got money from China and didn't declare it, he would be guilty of tax fraud...

Yeah, cuz I know if I accepted bribes I would declare them as income when filing my taxes.

How stupid can you get???

We've got bank records of his family receiving an accumulative 10 million from the CCP streamlined into LLC shell companies.

Not a whiff of impropriety there! Definitely shouldn't investigate or be at all curious.

After all, that would hurt team blue - and we can't have that, now can we?

So have the bank records proving these "millions" Joe has received been produced yet?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

:rolleyes:

Yes, they have.

Even the MSM acknowledges the records exist, but since the money only went to every immediate family member but Biden - some of it while he was VP, their talking point is it's not proof of anything crooked.

I mean, even his daughter - who was a small child - raked it in.

Gimme a break.

What a load of shit.

And thanks for showing how uninformed the Left is even about their own media silo.

How is it I know this and you don't?

Yes, they have.

Even the MSM acknowledges the records exist, but since the money only went to every immediate family member but Biden, their talking point is it's not proof of anything crooked.

What a load of shit.

And thanks for showing how uninformed the Left is even about their own media silo.

How is it I know this and you don't?
Show me that they have proof that JOE has received money from the Chinese.

Show me that they have proof that JOE has received money from the Chinese.

Yep, another good little media consumer.

You spent millions investigating a sitting President over a fake dossier produced by his political opponent, but don't even have the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity when a Democrat's small child is raking in millions from the Chinese in LLC deposits.

No hypocrisy there.

Just fucking ridiculous, you people.

Yep, another good little media consumer.

You spent millions investigating a sitting President over a fake dossier produced by his political opponent, but don't even have the slightest bit of intellectual curiosity when a Democrat's small child is raking in millions from the Chinese in LLC deposits.

No hypocrisy there.

Just fucking ridiculous, you people.
Yeah, I didn't think so. You guys really hate actually having to prove things.

Prove it, and then we nail him. He'd deserve it. But proving it requires more than partisan belief or stuff you've seen on the internet.

So you are saying that Biden is getting away with tax fraud... I presume you aren't doing that with out proof, cause that would make you a bullshitter..

So since you have this proof, we want to know why you haven't sent it to the proper authorities..
Not bothered about Biden's tax returns. Read the meme. For the love of Christ.

Forum List

Back