What happens when too many politicians believe American taxpayers MUST foster the worlds trash?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Do we ever reach a tipping point? Do the bleeding heart fools have a number in mind?
How many are too many?

Your thread. You give us a number.

Well, I'd say with 12-40 million here illegally, tens of millions of taxpayer dependent anchor babies deciding our elections and $21 trillion in debt we're way past a number.
Wouldn't you agree?

Well, I'd say with 12-40 million here illegally, tens of millions of taxpayer dependent anchor babies deciding our elections and $21 trillion in debt we're way past a number.
Wouldn't you agree?

You're funny.
No he's not. He's a mouth-breathing idiot.

Present a meaningful post and refute the premise of the thread....OR stand their looking stupid screaming at the sky.

Do we ever reach a tipping point? Do the bleeding heart fools have a number in mind?
How many are too many?

Why do you keep voting for the same party that has been letting all these people in?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

"Don't deflect....
"Prove me wrong, name one predominately Dark community, city, state or nation that isn't a disgusting super shithole. GO!"

Wouldn't you agree?

You're funny.

Sure he is a mouth breathing idiot, but he's a funny mouth breathing idiot. Unfortunately for him, everybody is laughing at him instead of with him. Of course there is a certain amount of funny, as in odd instead of HaHa.

How many are too many?

Why do you keep voting for the same party that has been letting all these people in?

Holy shit.

I really do wish liberals would just fucking die.

The problem is, they're not going to heaven, the devil won't have 'em so we're stuck with the leeches.

How many are too many?

"Don't deflect....
"Prove me wrong, name one predominately Dark community, city, state or nation that isn't a disgusting super shithole. GO!"

What does that have to do with the topic of the thread

Wouldn't you agree?

You're funny.

Sure he is a mouth breathing idiot, but he's a funny mouth breathing idiot. Unfortunately for him, everybody is laughing at him instead of with him. Of course there is a certain amount of funny, as in odd instead of HaHa.

I'll be honest with you...ALL good, productive, positive contributing, moral, REAL Americans are "laughing with me"....sucks huh?

Wouldn't you agree?

You're funny.

I'll be honest with you...ALL good, productive, positive contributing, moral, REAL Americans are "laughing with me"....sucks huh?
What percentage of the population is that?

Forum List

Back