What Happens In Tehran, Stays In Tehran....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....along with your hands.

No Democrat voter has been able to explain why the most important foreign policy aim of the party is to nuclear arm the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Here is a bit of insight into the folks your vote will arm:

"Iranian doctors cooperating with judicial amputations

A special guillotine has been set up in Teheran’s Evin prison to centralise judicial amputations. Amnesty International gives some background on the amputations, which violate the ban on torture in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, to which Iran is a signatory.

Iran’s Islamic Penal Code provides for various corporal punishments amounting to torture, including amputation flogging, blinding, crucifixion and stoning. The law states that for certain types of theft, those convicted shall “have four fingers on their right hands completely cut off so that only the palm of their hands and their thumbs are left”.

Iranian law requires that a physician be present during the implementation of corporal punishments, in direct violation of ethical guidelines and international standards which expressly prohibit health providers’ involvement in torture. The Iranian authorities have consistently defended amputation as the best way to deter theft, and have expressed regret that it cannot be practiced in public because of international condemnation."

These, Democrats, are the sort of folks your party requires you to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with.

....along with your hands.

No Democrat voter has been able to explain why the most important foreign policy aim of the party is to nuclear arm the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Here is a bit of insight into the folks your vote will arm:

"Iranian doctors cooperating with judicial amputations

A special guillotine has been set up in Teheran’s Evin prison to centralise judicial amputations. Amnesty International gives some background on the amputations, which violate the ban on torture in the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights, to which Iran is a signatory.

These, Democrats, are the sort of folks your party requires you to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with.
Do you see anyone in prison missing a finger or any amputations in the US? NO
I don't believe the article.

1661253870411.png

Ohhhhh......NOW I see why the Democrats love the mullahs!!!!!!!!

For the record-

Number of prisoners in Iran - 189,000 with an incarceration rate of 228/100,000

Number of prisoners in US - 2,086,600 with an incarceration rate of 629/100,000

Comparing 86,000,000 t0 350,000,000
Comparing a closed border nation to a de facto open border nation
Comparing a nation that applies the death penalty freely to the US

Get a refund on your history degree.

Comparing 86,000,000 t0 350,000,000
Comparing a closed border nation to a de facto open border nation
Comparing a nation that applies the death penalty freely to the US

Get a refund on your history degree.

Get a refund on your high school math...

I INCLUDED the PER CAPITA incarceration rates.

As for Capital Punishment (which we still have in this country, inexplicably), Iran executes about 500 people a year. This is HARDLY a large amount.

Here's why Iran doesn't have the prison problem we have.

No one is making money off prisons in Iran. That's why they only lock up people who belong in prison.

We lock up people for minor offenses to exploit their labor.

Get a refund on your high school math...

I INCLUDED the PER CAPITA incarceration rates.

As for Capital Punishment (which we still have in this country, inexplicably), Iran executes about 500 people a year. This is HARDLY a large amount.

Here's why Iran doesn't have the prison problem we have.

No one is making money off prisons in Iran. That's why they only lock up people who belong in prison.

We lock up people for minor offenses to exploit their labor.
Your post, as always, is vacuous.
Iran executes people for stealing a loaf of bread.

Do you have a Link other than Rense or another Jew Hating site where the Jews kept you from having a glorious 30 year career at one fabulous corporation?
There's no such thing as a fabulous corporation... but the fact that you are whining about Rense and my career tells me a lot (surprised you aren't whining about my Asian girlfriend, too!) tells me you probably tried to find a case where the Iranians executed someone unjustly and couldn't fine one.

(Have no idea what Rense is, exactly...)

Frankly, I think it's barbaric that Iran executes people. I think it's barbaric that America executes people.

There's no such thing as a fabulous corporation... but the fact that you are whining about Rense and my career tells me a lot (surprised you aren't whining about my Asian girlfriend, too!) tells me you probably tried to find a case where the Iranians executed someone unjustly and couldn't fine one.

(Have no idea what Rense is, exactly...)

Frankly, I think it's barbaric that Iran executes people. I think it's barbaric that America executes people.
You should see a doctor about your dementia as I have already told you more than a dozen times that all of those Hindus are either makind $10.00/hour and look like shit or they were sent home by Trump after failing their individual interviews.

Your hatred has made you a bitter old failure.

You should see a doctor about your dementia as I have already told you more than a dozen times that all of those Hindus are either makind $10.00/hour and look like shit or they were sent home by Trump after failing their individual interviews.

Your hatred has made you a bitter old failure.

I didn't even bring up the Hindu gal who took your job because she was smarter and prettier than you.

I can tell you this much, I'm still doing a LOT of resumes for them.

But this was about your claim that Iran was executing people for stealing loaves of bread.

Where's the beef?

And yet, here we are watching you enthusiastically support Iran's torture policies.

Between Iranians, Marxists and Democrats......which one endorses this:
"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

Just kiddin'.....all three do.

And yet, here we are watching you enthusiastically support Iran's torture policies.

I don't support it or condemn it... I don't think it's any of our business.

When the Iranian people get sick of the Ayatollahs, they'll overthrow them just like they did the Shah.

Our foreign policy should be like Star Trek's prime directive... we shouldn't interfere in the development of another country. In fact, most of our problems with Iran are BECAUSE we interfered in their politics from 1953 to 1979.

Forum List

Back