What happens if the Republican Party nominates an ineligible candidate for the presidency?

LOL

You wish. He riled them up and then summoned them to the Capitol. Then he did nothing to get them out of the Capitol for hours.

That's providing aid.

When he finally told them to get out, he told them they're special and he loves them.

That's providing comfort.

And Bernie riled up one of his supporters who then came to DC to shoot up Republicans.

And Bernie riled up one of his supporters who then came to DC to shoot up Republicans.

You realize Bernie has nothing to do with this, right?

Regardless of your attempted diversion, states can legitimately keep Trump off their ballots based on the 14th Amendment.

You realize Bernie has nothing to do with this, right?

Regardless of your attempted diversion, states can legitimately keep Trump off their ballots based on the 14th Amendment.
Bernie has everything to do with this. Two exact same scenarios and yet they go after one person and not the other.

Bernie has everything to do with this. Two exact same scenarios and yet they go after one person and not the other.

You're deranged to think Bernie had anything to do with an insurrection and desperate to try to divert from the reality that some states may not put Trump on their ballots. I can't help you there.

You're deranged to think Bernie had anything to do with an insurrection and desperate to try to divert from the reality that some states may not put Trump on their ballots. I can't help you there.
Wouldn't you call it an insurrection if someone is incited to go to DC and shoot up Republican Congresspeople and Senators?

Wouldn't you call it an insurrection if someone is incited to go to DC and shoot up Republican Congresspeople and Senators?

Sadly, your dementia and desperation worsen. Sanders had nothing to do with Hodgkinson being at that field; nor did he provide Hodgkinson with aid or comfort for shooting at lawmakers.

Whereas states can keep Trump's name off their ballots because of the 14th Amendment and there's little Trump can do about it since there's legal precedent supporting such actions.

Sadly, your dementia and desperation worsen. Sanders had nothing to do with Hodgkinson being at that field; nor did he provide Hodgkinson with aid or comfort for shooting at lawmakers.

Whereas states can keep Trump's name off their ballots because of the 14th Amendment and there's little Trump can do about it since there's legal precedent supporting such actions.
Bernie repeatedly called for a revolution and one of his followers took him up on it. If that isn't inciting an insurrection then I don't know what is.

Bernie repeatedly called for a revolution and one of his followers took him up on it. If that isn't inciting an insurrection then I don't know what is.

LOL

WTF? Exactly how deranged are you? Quote Hodgkinson saying he was carrying out a revolution...? Show where he was convicted of Sedition or insurrection...?

The Republican Party may soon nominate an individual for the presidency who is ineligible, under constitutional law, to serve in the presidency. The U.S. needs at least two viable political parties, and one may be about to commit elective seppuku.

Ineligible according to who would probably answer that question.

After years of listening to years of pseudo-legal gibberish regarding the Birther conspiracy, who is saying it definitely matters.

When was Trump convicted?

Only an idiot thinks he needs to be convicted. Moron, the precedent is that he need not be convicted. Following the civil war, there were Confederate leaders who never went to trial for their crimes against the U.S. who were kept off states' ballots for violating the 14th Amendment.

My constitutional rights have been violated. Of course I am uncomfortable with it. It doesn’t mean it won’t happen to anybody else.
If you suspect that your Constitutional rights have been violated, you can seek redress through your elected representation in Congress, as well as through the courts.

If you suspect that your Constitutional rights have been violated, you can seek redress through your elected representation in Congress, as well as through the courts.
Lol yes I can. Want to pay my legal fees so that I can break even and “win”?

So if Trump violates the constitution people will have the right to pay attorneys too.

LOL

You wish. He riled them up and then summoned them to the Capitol. Then he did nothing to get them out of the Capitol for hours.

That's providing aid.

When he finally told them to get out, he told them they're special and he loves them.

That's providing comfort.
It’s obvious you don’t know the difference between a peaceful protest and a so called insurrection….one caused billions of dollars in private property damage, the other broke a few windows, left a little trash and was led by undercover government agents, how are rationalizing this?

TDS?!?

Forum List

Back