What Happens After The Democrat Memo?,"The Maxine Memo"?,The Bernie Memo?,The Russian Memo?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:puhleeze: And also, what is taking the Democrat Memo so long? The Dem's have had so much time to put together this so called memo. Maybe after/when the Republican Memo came out and disclosed the truth of what really happened among Hillary/The Russians/FBI and the rest, then the Dem's had to redo their version of the memo?
And once we get passed the Democrat Memo, will we hear from Putin or "The Russians"? will we have a Joy&Whoopie Memo?
Is this gonna be like the week after The State Of The Union when we had a few responses from our Liberal Leaders?
I am sure we are all just dying to see what is in the Maxine Waters Memo. :21:
:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump will not release it was his party masters told him that the GOP memo did not what any competition.

I will release my memo:

Dear world: President Trump is awesome. The rest of you can suck it.

Signed, me.

I will release my memo:

Dear world: President Trump is awesome. The rest of you can suck it.

Signed, me.
my cat is working on a memo as we speak, it will be released at my local Pet Supermarket next Sunday

It probably makes more sense than the Democrap's memo...

giphy-2-2.gif

Memo to people who write memos to Trump:

Please keep the memo to one page. Trumps attention span to written material isn't very good.

Please keep the memo to one page. Trumps attention span to written material isn't very good.

Already been disproved. You don't remember the physical he just had a couple weeks ago? A person doesn't become a multi-billionaire and the President of the United States by having a short attention span.

That's something the Trump-haters have. They can only fixate on their hatred of the President, leaving themselves closed to any acknowledgement of the great things he's doing for this country.

Already been disproved. You don't remember the physical he just had a couple weeks ago? A person doesn't become a multi-billionaire and the President of the United States by having a short attention span.

That's something the Trump-haters have. They can only fixate on their hatred of the President, leaving themselves closed to any acknowledgement of the great things he's doing for this country.

Donald Trump Is a Consequential President. Just Not in the Ways You Think.

White House aides have often leaked their dismay about Trump’s ... uninterest in briefings that have more than one page or don’t flatter his ego enough ...

Trump will not release it was his party masters told him that the GOP memo did not what any competition.
Stop lying about the reason. The dim memo revealed too much about the inner workings of our security. The dims wrote in way to elicit a response from the foaming at the mouth, pussy hat fan club losers. It could not be released in its current form and the dims know it and you fell for it. Please put down your pussy hat.

who needs this memo stuff? if you have a beef with someone, just face em straight up, mano a mano!

Stop lying about the reason. The dim memo revealed too much about the inner workings of our security. The dims wrote in way to elicit a response from the foaming at the mouth, pussy hat fan club losers. It could not be released in its current form and the dims know it and you fell for it. Please put down your pussy hat.

Did you see the Dems memo? How do you know what the Dem memo contains?

The dem memo shows that there was all kinds of evidence outside of the dossier. But that doesn’t go well with the gop lie machine .

They do exist in a kind of weird Alice in Wonderland world, where consistent, proven, long term success equates to stupidity. You don't rise to the top of the New York real estate market and stay there for decades if you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back