What happened to the...

Yeah the bible does not say a lot.

I would suspect that it finianced their travels to Egypt.

It is not known if there were "3" wise men. There were 3 gifts - gold, frankencense, and murr, but the Bible only says that "wise men" came to worship the baby Jesus. They did not give an actual number of wise men that came to worship the newborn king. It's anybody's guess as to what happened to the 3 gifts.

It is not known if there were "3" wise men. There were 3 gifts - gold, frankencense, and murr, but the Bible only says that "wise men" came to worship the baby Jesus. They did not give an actual number of wise men that came to worship the newborn king. It's anybody's guess as to what happened to the 3 gifts.

You are correct! I stand in error. It was how I was taught in church though.
Might have been 15 of them and all but one were stingy bastards.

the east would be from that dreaded Islam area?

It really wouldn't be Christmas without those who mock Christianity....

'Tis the season...

Where have I mocked Christianity in this thread?

You appear to be like those sanctimonious bastards in the church I was raised in who punished me for asking questions.

Only fools do not ask questions about something as important as their religion.

Last edited:
Myrrh dammit!!! :evil:
meow?

hello-kitty-cat.jpg

'Tis the season...

You appear to be like those sanctimonious bastards in the church I was raised in who punished me for asking questions.

You seem to be like one of those sanctimonious, religion hating Liberals.

'Tis the season...

You seem to be like one of those sanctimonious, religion hating Liberals.

You are not familiar with my posts on the subject?

I am an atheist. However I do support my local church in their charitable and youth related endeavors.
I was told by their preacher before thanksgiving that I had given them more money than any member of the church.
I think real christians are fine people.
I just do not want them trying to run my life, but real christians do not do that anyway.

The only thing I hate about any/all religions is the many of the things some of their followers do in the name of their religion.

You are correct! I stand in error. It was how I was taught in church though.
Might have been 15 of them and all but one were stingy bastards.

the east would be from that dreaded Islam area?
there were no such thing as a Muslim at that time

A couple teenagers with a baby they werne't expecting in need of some spare cash.. They would have to have been sold to finance the trip to Egypt.

And later on, when the family moved to Nazareth, it would have financed Joseph's carpenter shop.

Forum List

Back