What Happened to Nike/Kapernick Gimmick? Epic Failure

It doesn't have to be just about Kaepernick. Nike's slip in sales can be for a number of other reasons. To Nike $29 million is nothing, so for them to take a chance, and make a media splash was worth it. Also, they can Virtue Signal to their target audience, younger people, that they are "socially conscious", very liberal, and pander to those that may buy their products. The move also got them A LOT of free advertising.

In general, though Kaepernick is a HYPOCRITICAL CLOWN.

It doesn't have to be just about Kaepernick. Nike's slip in sales can be for a number of other reasons. To Nike $29 million is nothing, so for them to take a chance, and make a media splash was worth it. Also, they can Virtue Signal to their target audience, younger people, that they are "socially conscious", very liberal, and pander to those that may buy their products. The move also got them A LOT of free advertising.

How many sales are they going to lose long term because of this stunt? No...it was not worth it. Nike stepped over a dollar to make a dime.

How many sales are they going to lose long term because of this stunt? No...it was not worth it. Nike stepped over a dollar to make a dime.

I don't think their target demographic which is probably ages 15 - 35 think the way you, and I do.

How many sales will they lose long term? Most of us had already forgotten about this "stunt" until you created this thread. So... probably not many.

I don't think their target demographic which is probably ages 15 - 35 think the way you, and I do.

The problem is; the person pulling the credit card out is 36-65.
My kids, 15-22 know not to dare ask me to buy another single Nike product...EVER!

How many sales will they lose long term? Most of us had already forgotten about this "stunt" until you created this thread. So... probably not many.
High School and college coaches won’t forget. Especially if they’re from the Bible Belt and SEC territory. Also, how many high schools are near military bases? Dumb move. Step over a dollar to pickup a dime.

The problem is; the person pulling the credit card out is 36-65.
My kids, 15-22 know not to dare ask me to buy another single Nike product...EVER!
You’re a good parent.

If I were NFL Commissioner I would crush the players union.

Nobody wants to buy products from a company that supports a cop killer advocate.
Nike Seen Falling 9% Amid Slashed Growth Forecasts
It's up 22% for the year. Go cry somewhere, little snowflake.
Down 9% overall.
Up 22% for the year. Down 9% over 2 weeks, which it should gain back. Sorry, snowflake :itsok:
Oh...you went to Nike web page. Good job Antifa.
It's in your own article, poor little inbred snowflake :itsok:

Forum List

Back