What firearms are protected by the 2nd Amendment

See OP

• Total voters
I get so tired of these stupidass liberal gun banning threads. It's our Constitutional RIGHT to keep and bear arms.. if you don't like it, TOUGH SHIT. Get over it and shut the hell up already~

Do you happen to know the diff between banning guns and regulating guns?

Any idea?

I get so tired of these stupidass liberal gun banning threads. It's our Constitutional RIGHT to keep and bear arms.. if you don't like it, TOUGH SHIT. Get over it and shut the hell up already~

Any idea?

LOL Regulating guns.. Is that like what the definition of is, is? Regulate this:

:fu:

Any idea?

LOL Regulating guns.. Is that like what the definition of is, is? Regulate this:

So Loughner should still be allowed to have an ar-15?

I knew you were retarded when you revealed you're cool with slavery

Any idea?

How old are you? 15? 16?

Any idea?

The right to bear arms shall NOT be restricted. That includes regulations that deny firearms to those citizens protected by the Amendment. No city ordinance that bans guns is Constitutional. No regulation that RESTRICTS ownership is Constitutional. Pretty simple concept.

As for the second it does in fact provide two distinct rights, One to the States to ensure they will always have the right to Militia and the second to INDIVIDUAL citizens ensuring that they will always have the right to bear arms.

Any idea?

The right to bear arms shall NOT be restricted. .

Oh yes it shall, lifer. Go to the NCO Club and get drunk, make yourself useful.

So Loughner should still be allowed to have an ar-15?

I knew you were retarded when you revealed you're cool with slavery

Hey look, it's the pure white race. LMAO
swing and a miss

see what happens when you try to talk shit without taking the time to get a clue?

If you spend some time on these boards, maybe you'll come across one of the many threads where my ethnicity has been mentioned

Any idea?

The right to bear arms shall NOT be restricted.

That's not what it says
As for the second it does in fact provide two distinct rights, One to the States to ensure they will always have the right to Militia and the second to INDIVIDUAL citizens ensuring that they will always have the right to bear arms.
Also not what it says

lgs is a child. Her ignorance and lack of intellectual and ideological maturity is clear in this very thread.

For instance, she accuses me of being a racist because it's what she's been taught to do- but she still can't bring herself to say slavery is wrong- and that the FF and the constitution and SCOTUS were wrong in defending/protecting the institution.

Last edited:

Any idea?

The right to bear arms shall NOT be restricted.

That's not what it says
Also not what it says

Yes it does. DUMB FUCK.

No, it says 'infringed'. It doesn't say there can be no limits.

Else sacrificing kidnapped virgins on a harvest moon to appease Kthulu would be legal- can't touch my right to practice my religion either, right?

But what the hell- let's give Loughner a tommy gun- can't restrict anyone's right to keep and bear arms, right?

But I'll throw you a bone: it's possibly that you're right and the constitution is simply wrong.

I just happen to think it's the other way 'round and the FF got it right on this one

Forum List

Back