What Famous Celebrity Was Born In Your Hometown

I have two that come to mind right now. David Lynch....the creator of Twin Peaks, and Dana Carvey.

Dana was born around the same time I was and was delivered in the same hospital St. Patricks Hospital.

We also follow each other on Twitter....

I was born in the same place as probably one of the most famous people of all time. But I don't tell people where I'm from, so, you'll just have to guess.

Yeah......we might guess who you are then.....and that would be horrible.

You might, you probably won't.

I have two that come to mind right now. David Lynch....the creator of Twin Peaks, and Dana Carvey.

Dana was born around the same time I was and was delivered in the same hospital St. Patricks Hospital.

I was born in the same place as probably one of the most famous people of all time. But I don't tell people where I'm from, so, you'll just have to guess.

I think your drug use has made you paranoid.

I don't live in my home town, and even if I did, (because there was only 35,000 people in it) good luck trying to figure out which one I was.

Last edited:

I don't live in my home town and even if I did, (because there was only 35,000 people in it) good luck trying to figure out which one I was.

No alcohol, no tobacco, no illegal drugs, no aspirins, no anti-biotics, I did have a little chocolate on a stick the other day. Scary huh?

I don't live in my home town either, I'm going back in August for a week or so.... It's got a population of about 200, that's my estimate anyway. It's got about 10 roads, no store, a drinking hole, a small primary school, a park and some fields, and a scumbag family. But that's not the place where I was born, I only lived there for like 2 months after I was born, but went to school there for two years, it's not far from where I grew up.

I don't live in my home town and even if I did, (because there was only 35,000 people in it) good luck trying to figure out which one I was.

No alcohol, no tobacco, no illegal drugs, no aspirins, no anti-biotics, I did have a little chocolate on a stick the other day. Scary huh?

I don't live in my home town either, I'm going back in August for a week or so.... It's got a population of about 200, that's my estimate anyway. It's got about 10 roads, no store, a drinking hole, a small primary school, a park and some fields, and a scumbag family. But that's not the place where I was born, I only lived there for like 2 months after I was born, but went to school there for two years, it's not far from where I grew up.

Well it's nice to meet you Mr Jesus of Nazareth.

I'm not Mexican.

Frigidweirdo is actually...

""After doing some extensive research, I've actually found Parts Unknown," he boldly stated. "It's not in Nepal, it's not in the Fiji Islands … it's actually right next to Sheboygan, Wisconsin. It's Parts Unknown, Wisconsin.""

Parts Unknown: Exposing the myth

I'm not Mexican.
Jesus isn't from Mexico. He's from Palestine.

I'm not Mexican.

Really?

Jesús Ancer Rodríguez - Wikipedia

Jesús Ancer Rodríguez. Doctor of Philosophy, Mexican researcher and physician

Jesús Escobedo - Wikipedia

Jesús Escobedo Trejo (June 2, 1918 – October 13, 1978) was a Mexican artist specializing in drawing and engraving,

Jesús Álvarez Amaya - Wikipedia

Jesús Álvarez Amaya (November 19, 1925 – June 21, 2010) was a Mexican painter and graphic artist,

Jesús Guerrero Galván - Wikipedia

Jesús Guerrero Galván (b. June 1, 1910 – d. May 11. 1973[1]) was a Mexican artist,

Jesús Reyes Ferreira - Wikipedia

Jesús Reyes Ferreira, (1880-1977)

Seems there are lots of Jesuses from Mexico.

I'm not Mexican.

Really?

Jesús Escobedo Trejo (June 2, 1918 – October 13, 1978) was a Mexican artist specializing in drawing and engraving,

Jesús Álvarez Amaya (November 19, 1925 – June 21, 2010) was a Mexican painter and graphic artist,

Jesús Guerrero Galván (b. June 1, 1910 – d. May 11. 1973[1]) was a Mexican artist,

Any of 'em walk on water?

It's no wonder that you are so naive.

I'm not Mexican.

Really?

Any of 'em walk on water?

I doubt any Jesus has ever walked on water....

Nobody internationally famous was born in the town I was born in. Lots of locally well known folks, in all niches of society, but no celebrities. The closest one that anyone would have heard of would have been Melanija Knavs, who was born in Novo Mesto.

Yes, that Melanija Knavs.

I'm not Mexican.

Really?

Boring.....:hmpf:

I'm not Mexican.

Really?

Boring.....:hmpf:

I'm sorry the truth is boring for you.

Nobody internationally famous was born in the town I was born in. Lots of locally well known folks, in all niches of society, but no celebrities. The closest one that anyone would have heard of would have been Melanija Knavs, who was born in Novo Mesto.

Yes, that Melanija Knavs.

Only this guy from my hometown....

Forum List

Back