What exactly is the difference between the Kochs funding the GOP and Soros funding the Dems?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
Besides, you know, that liberals hate the Koch brothers for undermining them by funding anti-Communism causes and love Soros for financing left wing ones. While I have no love for the Kochs, Soros, or either party, you have to admit that it looks flamingly hypocritical to praise one man for supporting liberal campaigns, think tanks, and policies like internationalism and economic and population control while condemning the other two for supporting the campaigns, think tanks, and policies of their own particular crowd.

They can fund anything they like, as long as it isn't unlimited funds for elections, PACs, candidates, or political parties. That being allowed is a huge mistake, obviously.

There is no difference except that the Koch brothers have spent tons funding Dems, too.

They can fund anything they like, as long as it isn't elections, candidates, or politics parties. That being allowed is a huge mistake, obviously.
I agree. The system can't work as intended if a few rich people are buying the outcome of the election before it's even held. Unfortunately, it's undeniable that this is what we're coming to. I commend liberals for condemning this. That's part of the reason why I also condemn their willingness to turn a blind eye to it so long as it supports their own agenda. I don't really support either the Kochs or Soros. I just think it's a bit hypocritical to say we need to get money out of politics while one has one's hand out for another hit of campaign funds.

Sadly I doubt the majority of the left has ever heard of Soros

They know what they are told, or what the liberal leaders think they need to know. Since many don't watch other news sources, they remain in the dark and merely repeat talking points.

Besides, you know, that liberals hate the Koch brothers for undermining them by funding anti-Communism causes and love Soros for financing left wing ones. While I have no love for the Kochs, Soros, or either party, you have to admit that it looks flamingly hypocritical to praise one man for supporting liberal campaigns, think tanks, and policies like internationalism and economic and population control while condemning the other two for supporting the campaigns, think tanks, and policies of their own particular crowd.
Biggest difference is Soros family collaboration with the Nazis, as far as I can see.

There really isn't much difference. They are both piñatas for the blind partisans to whack with sticks.

Biggest difference is Soros family collaboration with the Nazis, as far as I can see.
I thought that Soros was a Hungarian Jew who was sent to America by his father so that he wouldn't be murdered? Not that what his family may or may not have done necessarily means anything about the man himself, but do you have an original source for this claim?

I thought that Soros was a Hungarian Jew who was sent to America by his father so that he wouldn't be murdered? Not that what his family may or may not have done necessarily means anything about the man himself, but do you have an original source for this claim?

That's just a known fact. If you aren't aware of it, you really need to do some reading about politics.

Soros, as a youth, led Nazi Soldiers and Gestapo to Jews hiding in basements so they could ship them to Concentration Camps and steal all their valuables.

Soros is a typical dimocrap.... A scumbag, a piece of shit, a traitor, a liar.....

The perfect dimocrap

The it's only wrong when the other side does it mindset is very common in both parties when it's someone you agree with you call it freedom of speech if it's someone you disagree with they are buying the election.

soft money should be totally eliminated from politics ... end of story.

Now this should be hoot. can't wait to hear the answers....from the brainwashed

That's just a known fact. If you aren't aware of it, you really need to do some reading about politics.

Soros, as a youth, led Nazi Soldiers and Gestapo to Jews hiding in basements so they could ship them to Concentration Camps and steal all their valuables.

Soros is a typical dimocrap.... A scumbag, a piece of shit, a traitor, a liar.....

The perfect dimocrap
I feel like these accusations really should be backed up by more than just themselves if you want me to believe you. I'm not necessarily saying that you're lying. I'm not saying it's true either. I don't know because nothing has been provided but assertions yet.

I find this really interesting...

The top contributors to Obama in 2012...Six of the largest were from contributions of COLLEGE PROFESSORS at the Commie Universities along the west coast and east coast, Chicago and Ann Arbor. Yeah, right...let's get politics out of education.

Obamastopcontributors_zps2fb1bbfa.jpg

Forum List

Back