What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
Obvious direct things like:
better economy, more jobs, lower unemployment.
Removing red tape and restrictions that hurt black businesses especially small businesses from start up to competing.
Bringing back companies thus jobs, tax restructuring leaves more money in everyones pockets to help with debt or save or spendable $ which in turn stimulates more $ and opportunities.
Make tax forms easier which in many cases saves from tax preprmore disposable income=stimulating more $ and opportunities.

Indirect things people miss: removing criminal gangs like MS-13 and illegals that influence and make their neighborhhods less safe and also this indirect act along with stronger border security removes the drugs and their influence thus less crimes.
The removal also opens up job markets and helps lower unemployment while increasing their wages.
Securing and vetting immigration from trouble regions make them safer from terrorists.

More former inmates have opportunities in this hyoer economy that seeks helpyworkers so bad that they are now more wiling to give felons chances in the work force. This not only gives more opps but also lowers repeat offenders and makes all neighborhoods that much safer.

Lastly: better police and military protection and global relations=security.

Except republicans have not done any of these things..
The numbers over their actions prove they did, so why lie or are you admitting the main stream liberal run news keeps reality from you and enslaves you thus contradicting your OP?
View attachment 219684

The numbers are not the result of what republicans did. So are YOU the slave to alt right conservative run media news that keeps reality from you and makes you think I am contradicting my OP?

Do blacks just want people to offer them things?

Why do whites ask this dumb ass question? Are you not aware of just how much whites have been given since America began?
You have everything at your disposal that whites do. That's how people can ask that question.
There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
They don't need to offer anything. Blacks are free and equal.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
I don't have to address any of that. We have equal opportunity laws, we have empowerment zones, we have headstart, we have quotas, we have every law at our disposal. Everyone in the U.S. is equal by law. Period. Stop whining.

You can't address them because you know it hasn't ended. You know the laws aren't followed and quotas do not exist. Stop lying.
I'm not lying. I didn't say I cant address them, I said I don't need to address them. You made the accusation, you need to prove your case. Logically and unbiased. I am also not going to waste my time with a whiner. Laws are followed. You just want more than others. Somehow you think you are due.

No son, you claim that racism is over with your comments. Therefore you must prove it.

How about jobs? Black unemployment is at an all time low.
How about higher wages? Wages are rising.

Have you ever heard of Candace Owens? She was once a liberal democrat...

Black unemployment went down 9 points under Obama. Only 1 under Drumpf.

The actual #’s show they’re at an all time low.

I’m good with people like you wanting to believe our first black president accomplished anything good for blacks.

I’m good with people like you wanting to think our first black president did anything good.

Yeah. One point lower than Obamas 9 points would be an all time low. However only stupid people dont understand that came about because of Obama dropping it 9 points before Drumpfs 1 point. So wake me when Drumpf lowers the Black unemployment rate 10 points. Does that make sense?

Last edited:

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

Candice Owens is a mere child pushed into prominence by the racist right to validate your racism. She settled for 5 or 6 figures for racial discrimination and now she runs around talking about how race shouldn't matter and that blacks should stop beings victims. I'm 57, and I will not listen to or be directed to listen to the good house negro of the moment as handpicked by a piece of trash.​

I’m good with people like you wanting to think our first black president did anything good.

Yeah. One point lower than Obamas 9 points would be an all time low. However only stupid people dont understand that came about because of Obama dropping it 9 points before Drumpfs 1 point. So wake me Drumpf lowers the Black unemployment rate 10 points. Does that make sense?

Trump has done more for blacks than obozo thought was possible.
You should be thanking him.

Yeah. One point lower than Obamas 9 points would be an all time low. However only stupid people dont understand that came about because of Obama dropping it 9 points before Drumpfs 1 point. So wake me Drumpf lowers the Black unemployment rate 10 points. Does that make sense?

What has Drumpf done for Black people?

I’m good with people like you wanting to believe our first black president accomplished anything good for blacks.

That had nothing to do with Drumpf.

You have no choice but to be good with that thought. Not really up to you what other people believe.

Smh....

Nothing that you would be interested in hearing about.

Smh....

Nothing that you would be interested in hearing about.
Is it that you cant think of a single thing? Come on. Youre the one that made the claim. Go ahead and tell us what Drumpf has done for Black people.

Obvious direct things like:
better economy, more jobs, lower unemployment.
Removing red tape and restrictions that hurt black businesses especially small businesses from start up to competing.
Bringing back companies thus jobs, tax restructuring leaves more money in everyones pockets to help with debt or save or spendable $ which in turn stimulates more $ and opportunities.
Make tax forms easier which in many cases saves from tax preprmore disposable income=stimulating more $ and opportunities.

Indirect things people miss: removing criminal gangs like MS-13 and illegals that influence and make their neighborhhods less safe and also this indirect act along with stronger border security removes the drugs and their influence thus less crimes.
The removal also opens up job markets and helps lower unemployment while increasing their wages.
Securing and vetting immigration from trouble regions make them safer from terrorists.

More former inmates have opportunities in this hyoer economy that seeks helpyworkers so bad that they are now more wiling to give felons chances in the work force. This not only gives more opps but also lowers repeat offenders and makes all neighborhoods that much safer.

Lastly: better police and military protection and global relations=security.

Except republicans have not done any of these things..
The numbers over their actions prove they did, so why lie or are you admitting the main stream liberal run news keeps reality from you and enslaves you thus contradicting your OP?
View attachment 219684

The numbers are not the result of what republicans did. So are YOU the slave to alt right conservative run media news that keeps reality from you and makes you think I am contradicting my OP?
When is Cspan right wing?
You are being intellectually dishonest and your subjective opinion being so wrong and out of touch with reality shows the MSM abused you proving your OP invalid and false.

Why are some blacks still complaining while others are becoming professionals?

Trumps done nothing for us.

Last edited:
Do blacks just want people to offer them things?

Why do whites ask this dumb ass question? Are you not aware of just how much whites have been given since America began?
You have everything at your disposal that whites do. That's how people can ask that question.
They don't need to offer anything. Blacks are free and equal.

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through. And remember, after you’ve addressed the end of anti-Black racism you’ll still have to explain when anti-Latinx, anti-Asian, anti-Arab, and anti-Native racism came to an end as well.
I don't have to address any of that. We have equal opportunity laws, we have empowerment zones, we have headstart, we have quotas, we have every law at our disposal. Everyone in the U.S. is equal by law. Period. Stop whining.

You can't address them because you know it hasn't ended. You know the laws aren't followed and quotas do not exist. Stop lying.
I'm not lying. I didn't say I cant address them, I said I don't need to address them. You made the accusation, you need to prove your case. Logically and unbiased. I am also not going to waste my time with a whiner. Laws are followed. You just want more than others. Somehow you think you are due.

No son, you claim that racism is over with your comments. Therefore you must prove it.
First off I am not your son. I couldn’t possibly come from someone as openly racist an ignorant as you. The burden of proof is on the accuser ( you ). Your talking points are hallow, rife with bias and ignorant drivel. You always post a bold statement but never delve into what the statements actually mean. You’re a whiny little racist punk that thinks they are owed something. You aren’t. The playing field is level, deal with it. If you want to help your race, teach them to make something of themselves, stop having babies like rabbits, aspire to greatness and realize that they are the answer to their fate. Until you do that, you are a detriment to your race.

Trumps doine nothing for us.

He’s not there to hold your hand.

Forum List

Back