What ever happened to the progressive narrative on "Corporate Welfare"?

Its not just the left that can be partisan hypocrites. Its pretty abundant on the right, too.
With RINO's maybe. But not with true conservatives. Besides, that's not what this thread is about. If you want to discuss right-wing hypocrisy, then start a thread on it. This one is about how progressives feign outrage over something that they created, support, and defend.
Just pointing out your own hypocrisy. Enjoy your circle jerk.
But you haven't done that, nitwit. You've yet to even state one example, much less prove one. Any other stupid things you'd like to say?
Are you that fucking retarded, that I would actually need to?
You partisans are all from the same grove, just different trees.
:eusa_shhh:

The partisans hate to be reminded of how similar they are to the ones they despise.

I'm pretty sure they (the anti corporatist farleft argument) have been spanked into another dimension starting with net-neutrality movement.

I saw this bumper sticker that was brilliant..."I will believe corporations are a person when Texas executes one".

Rather stupid actually. Corporations are groups of people, just like unions. CU never said "corporations are people". The ruling did say government can't ban books and movies prior to an election.

You for government banning books and movies?

I saw this bumper sticker that was brilliant..."I will believe corporations are a person when Texas executes one".

Rather stupid actually. Corporations are groups of people, just like unions. CU never said "corporations are people". The ruling did say government can't ban books and movies prior to an election.

You for government banning books and movies?
The vast majority of people repeating the rhetoric about CU do not even know what the case was about let alone what the ruling itself established. That is the sad state of modern politics.

Forum List

Back