CDZ What does the term "Make America great again" mean to you?

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I am just curious on the responses, that's why I put the question in the CDZ.

That would be return it to the constitution and the rule of law. That doesn't mean make new laws in order for some to skirt the law.

Sad, whimsical wish for a time gone by. America is still great imo. The way Trump wants to make it great again --by kicking out Hispanics and Muslims and beefing up policing of ghettos and going back to a private healthcare system no one can afford and denying climate change -- seems a little draconian to me.

Trumptards interpreted it to mean exactly what it was intended to mean -- to prevent those beaners from getting into our country, preventing Muslims from getting into our country, and making America white again.

It was never anything more than an appeal to right wing bigotry and hate.

Well hell we'd have to go back to the mayflower.

A return to our former greatness.

So what time period would that be of our former greatness?

Was I talking to you idiot? No I wasn't. He asked a question, I answered it. I don't give a rats ass about your worthless input.

Oh damn I get censored every time I make a personal attack, I guess you far out rw's have priority over everyone else. OK then. I guess that's probably the RW's are more of sensitive snowflakes and report me. But then it's ok if they do it.

It means spelling is a lost art. It's spelled g-r-a-t-e.

But all seriousness aside, it means we should take the Rump Fraud University playbook seriously when it advises "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions ---- you sell feelings". That describes perfectly the whole campaign. All emotion, no substance.

And then you put those feelings on a hat. Because you can't spell 'hate' without 'hat'.

Meaningless electioneering pablum. Funny though that the people who were so incensed about "hope and change" now embrace change with a new label "make America great again". They can believe simultaneously that America is exceptional but that it isn't great and we need some real estate huckster to make it great again.

Trumptards interpreted it to mean exactly what it was intended to mean -- to prevent those beaners from getting into our country, preventing Muslims from getting into our country, and making America white again.

This is the CDZ why are you using racist terms?

There's no reference to a race in the post. Nor is it out of bounds in the CDZ even if there were.

Put them in quotation marks if it offends you.

Meaningless electioneering pablum. Funny though that the people who were so incensed about "hope and change" now embrace change with a new label "make America great again". They can believe simultaneously that America is exceptional but that it isn't great and we need some real estate huckster to make it great again.

Indeed. Selective memeing. When one of "them" says it, it's ridiculed as trite; when one of "our own" guys says it, suddenly they go full Shakespeare.

Predictable really.

NO HILLARY!!!

Greg

All the crooks should go to jail. Also there has to be a Military tribunal about numerous war crimes of Soros, both Clintons, Obama and bunch of others. As long as those are free and active, they will keep America and its residents going down.

There's no reference to a race in the post. Nor is it out of bounds in the CDZ even if there were.

No reference.....Seriously you jest?

To me, it's just more BS from the right. It's the same as their open adoration for Pooting.

They openly praise a dictator and voted for a dictator wannabe. They agree with drumpf wanting to gut the constitution. Every time he attacks the constitution, they applaud. RWNJs here are the same.

If not for the treasonous RWs and Repubs and if not for the damn Repubs stealing from the poor to give to the rich, the US would be just fine.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

-- the worst part is that they knowingly voted for an incompetent, lying, stealing, cheating, orange "globalist" swamp creature who has hired nothing but incompetent billionaires who are very busy trashing the US.
[emoji849]

To me, it's just more BS from the right. It's the same as their open adoration for Pooting.

They openly praise a dictator and voted for a dictator wannabe. They agree with drumpf wanting to gut the constitution. Every time he attacks the constitution, they applaud. RWNJs here are the same.

If not for the treasonous RWs and Repubs and if not for the damn Repubs stealing from the poor to give to the rich, the US would be just fine.

Once again how does Trump want to gut the Constitution? What did he do like his predecessor to try to go around the Constitution? When did Trump try to ignore laws like his predecessor did?

Forum List

Back