What do you think of TradCath? Traditional Catholics

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by order of the peaky fookin blinders
Are they based?

You are virtually repeating a very recent thread .

Your Church literature closely resembles what I see as being outside usual Christian practises with no reference to women and their place within your structure.
It "smacks" of being a cult and raises Red Flags .
imho.

Your Church literature closely resembles what I see as being outside usual Christian practises with no reference to women and their place within your structure.
imho.
Smacks !?!

Mortimer

I think I'm fine. How are you Mortimer? Catholics are always tradidtional, Mortimer. Without tradition no progress without progress no future. So we live traditionally in the present. Now. Today. Here. Here and now is the birth of every new world.

Last edited:
How does one have knights in a Republic?
Poitier was made an honorary Knight Commander of the Order of the British Empire by Queen Elizabeth II in 1974. In 1995, Poitier received the Kennedy Center Honor. In 2009, Poitier was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the United States ' highest civilian honor.

You really ARE clueless!!!

Greg

imho.
Abbess,

OIP.3qP619F6MrKRn28q_g28gQHaE8

OIP.Sl4uYfRY737nuLZ6CTCUKgHaFf
two-of-the-nuns-at-at-the-mount-asissi-convent-head-across-the-oat-picture-id142620680

It's a CATHOLIC Church; all are welcome if they have The Faith.

Greg

.....and there.

Greg

If you realize "there" in your here and now. I remember Saint Augustine in this context who had big philosophical problems with questions around the expression "time". He said "Neither past nor future exist, but there is a present [realization] of past things, further a present [realization] of present things, finally a present [realization] of future things. We perceive these three tenses in our mind, but nowhere else." More simple: We remember now, we perceive now, we expect now.

The post is not suggestive of a cult, ie 'smacks'; rather, it is categorically cultish.

Too, as if you are not speaking a foreign language instead of native American...
The "Mongrel Mob" is your cult!!

Greg

imho.
The Bible (New Testament) is a collection of Housepapers of the Catholic Church. How is that a Red Flag?

Greg

Are they based?

My wife is Catholic. I love her.

No republics here...

Eques auratus (Latin for "gilded knight"; abbreviated eq. aur.) may refer to: Knight Bachelor in the English/British honours system. Knight of the Golden Spur (Holy Roman Empire) Knight of the Golden Spur (Hungary)

Wrong background. Much too young. "Eques" (plural: equites) is a short form of "Roman rider". (German "Ritter", English "knight", French "chevallier" where also the German and English word "cavalier" comes from). A Roman rider was a cavalerist (see: "cavalier") of the Roman army. An equester was a member of the equester ordo - an elitarian and privileged group of people. This group came directly after the ordo senatorius where the senators had been organized. Since the 4th century before Christ they had representing and organizing functions. To remember: The Roman republic (res publica libera) died in 27 BC.

Auratus means gilded - but I am not sure you know what means "gilded". It means gold-plated. Equites had been normally rich (weapons and horses had been expensive) and they used representative golden ornaments for their helmets and shields. As far as I know it was not the fault of the equites that the Roman senate gave up.

Here some knights in one of their natural habitats in the 21st century:

Last edited:
The post is not suggestive of a cult, ie 'smacks'; rather, it is categorically cultish.

Too, as if you are not speaking a foreign language instead of native American...
I did not realise English is your second language .

Try not to learn Americanese at the expense of English .

Become fluent and your prospects will be widened and you will not have to suffer the indignity of stifled laughter whenever you want to engage with better educated new acquaintances

I did not realise English is your second language .
Oh, your realisation is in error.

While I did not realise you are a Brit. I assumed from your deplorable stances that you are a Yank.

Oops.

I should have realised when you intimated Mort's post only smacked of a cult.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back