What do you think of men who

Is it me or are word filters activated now? My 10 year old reads posts on here from time to time after I have reviewed them but this is ridiculous.

From what I understand, there are filters for certain words (there are no rules against them though) - the filters are to allow the board to participate in google. I don't recall the details, but at one point we were kicked out and that was when we had to put up with the really sucko ads and crap (yes, even more sucko then now). CK knows the details. I'm not sure which words are involved.

What do you think of men who constantly use the C word, the c*nt word?

What does this say about such men? Does it illustrate a lack of respect and disdain for women, or does it illustrate a low intelligence type of man?

Personally I think it's repulsive, it's repulsive for women to use such a word, it's worse for men to use such a word.
I agree with you on the OP. However, it is no more offensive than what you, and Tilly, and Lucy call men with whom you disagree from time to time. You can begin by refraining from using vile language while always pointing out when the men or other women say vile things,

Remind me what word I've used on men I disagree with? I've used numbnuts, chucklenuts, idiot, moron, what else? As a general rule I don't tend to use vile names to call people and certainly nothing on the level of c*nt, but if you'd care to provide examples with links of these viles names you say I've used on men I disagree with that'd be helpful.

I know Jake is going to have trouble providing examples with links of me calling men that I disagree with vile names, because Jake is being Jake and people should know what that means.
I do not have to go back, because the entire Board knows that I am right. Every time you do it from now on, I will post this link for you.

No the entire board knows that Jake is being Jake, so come on, post examples already, it's okay, you can't because you don't have any examples, because I don't call men I disagree with vile names on par with the word c*nt, I'd hardly call numbnuts, chucklenuts, idiot, moron vile words.

Chucklenuts? That's a good one :lol:

I get pissed sometimes and use language I later regret, but I don't think I've ever resorted to ****, cocksucker, ****** or such. I'd rather be creative in the application of insults ;)

What does this say about such men? Does it illustrate a lack of respect and disdain for women, or does it illustrate a low intelligence type of man?

Personally I think it's repulsive, it's repulsive for women to use such a word, it's worse for men to use such a word.

No, its just a word. It doesnt mean someone hates women. The same way I use the word Fag while knowing its offensive to some its not meant to demean an actual gay person its used as a way to rib someone for acting in a way that I consider unmanly.

I agree with you on the OP. However, it is no more offensive than what you, and Tilly, and Lucy call men with whom you disagree from time to time. You can begin by refraining from using vile language while always pointing out when the men or other women say vile things,

Remind me what word I've used on men I disagree with? I've used numbnuts, chucklenuts, idiot, moron, what else? As a general rule I don't tend to use vile names to call people and certainly nothing on the level of c*nt, but if you'd care to provide examples with links of these viles names you say I've used on men I disagree with that'd be helpful.

I know Jake is going to have trouble providing examples with links of me calling men that I disagree with vile names, because Jake is being Jake and people should know what that means.
I do not have to go back, because the entire Board knows that I am right. Every time you do it from now on, I will post this link for you.

No the entire board knows that Jake is being Jake, so come on, post examples already, it's okay, you can't because you don't have any examples, because I don't call men I disagree with vile names on par with the word c*nt, I'd hardly call numbnuts, chucklenuts, idiot, moron vile words.

Chucklenuts? That's a good one :lol:

I get pissed sometimes and use language I later regret, but I don't think I've ever resorted to ****, cocksucker, ****** or such. I'd rather be creative in the application of insults ;)

Chucklenuts is another filthy word that I picked up here, along with Sugar Pants, I don't even know what Sugar Pants is, I liked the look of it, uh-oh, my moral compass is just disappearing off the cliff at a rapid pace now :eek-52:

This place has had a terrible influence on me, before this I was an innocent girl with a pure mind :popcorn:

You're exceptionally creative in your application of insults :wink:

Is it me or are word filters activated now? My 10 year old reads posts on here from time to time after I have reviewed them but this is ridiculous.

From what I understand, there are filters for certain words (there are no rules against them though) - the filters are to allow the board to participate in google. I don't recall the details, but at one point we were kicked out and that was when we had to put up with the really sucko ads and crap (yes, even more sucko then now). CK knows the details. I'm not sure which words are involved.

"CK knows the details."

Now he's guarded 24/7 by the FBI Protection Team, just in case :tinfoil:

Yes I do recall, back then it was photos. LOL Google is best for this board.

Thank you Coyote.

"CK knows the details."

Now he's guarded 24/7 by the FBI Protection Team, just in case :tinfoil:
Nah he is just doing the right thing by all of us.

I have no problem with a bit of salty language.

What I do find disgusting is people who refer to blacks as "sub saharan savages" and gays as "sick freaks".

***** spreading their vomit in that manner is far more disgusting in my opinion.

It figures that 'salty language' is fine with you.

Quite apart from the aesthetics involved ... you would naturally need recourse to language used for sheer effect, when persuasive effect cannot be the outcome of your arguments !!

Try to be more persuasive in future, that's my advice, Tommy. That this may involve a complete reversal of all you've argued, is a matter for you to ponder.

We used to have 3 plebes in our frat house who were from Oakland CA and all 3 used that word a lot.

All 3 finally dropped out of college. One became a longshoreman. The other became a truck driver. And the third inherited his parent's Italian restaurant.

Not exactly college material.

Not exactly college language either.

The longshoreman probably came out ahead...they make spectacular money, with $100,000+ being very common.

We used to have 3 plebes in our frat house who were from Oakland CA and all 3 used that word a lot.

All 3 finally dropped out of college. One became a longshoreman. The other became a truck driver. And the third inherited his parent's Italian restaurant.

Not exactly college material.

Not exactly college language either.

The longshoreman probably came out ahead...they make spectacular money, with $100,000+ being very common.
Of the 3 of them maybe, sure.

How funny to see people that use certain crude words, pretending they don't.

No different then men who call men asshole or women calling men pricks. I'm not really into swearing but as far as which swear word is worse, they all can be offensive.

Men who have disdain for women have it whether they say c unt or not.

I find it hysterical that this forum now filters no-no words while at the same time allowing others to be freely posted. Why is faggot acceptable, but **** is filtered? Seem rather arbitrary to me. To be honest, I really don't care either way. I just find it odd.
I don't see how c**t is really censored as LKEder posts it all over the Politics and Euro board day in and day out :dunno:
Anyway, I think people should confine their need to use the c word and filthy language to the FZ. It's really annoying when you are reading a serious thread about important issues and then someone turns up and spews the C word all over the place, it's a pity they can't express themselves without resorting to such offensive language, IMHO. I agree with you that I don't know on what basis they pick and choose words though. Anyway, I'm not a fan of filthy language and don't see why it's necessary. But I also know I'm probably in the minority on this issue and that it is viewed as snotty or something :eusa_shifty:

That one repeatedly uses the word c*nt and it appears as the full word, how is that happening?
He owns the board.

I think men who use that word- or slut- to label women essentially disdain women and think of them as nothing but holes for insertion.

It's a word that has descriptive value in anatomy and use as a flame, but it's vulgar and easily over used. It's only a word.

Calling a c*nt a c*nt twice is pointless. True c*nts, both male and female, are clever enough to know precisely what they're doing. ;)

`

Forum List

Back