What do you think of men who

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
What do you think of men who constantly use the C word, the c*nt word?

What does this say about such men? Does it illustrate a lack of respect and disdain for women, or does it illustrate a low intelligence type of man?

Personally I think it's repulsive, it's repulsive for women to use such a word, it's worse for men to use such a word.

I think it depends on what particular females he is referring to. There are quite a few females I deal with regularly who fit that description. I don't use the word often, but I definitely think it on a regular basis when faced with interacting with a large percentage of modern women.

I very rarely if ever call a woman the C word.

I will wait to see if my wife calls a particularly obnoxious woman that first then I know I'm safe

Some times I'll say "What a C U Next Tuesday" though

What does this say about such men? Does it illustrate a lack of respect and disdain for women, or does it illustrate a low intelligence type of man?

Personally I think it's repulsive, it's repulsive for women to use such a word, it's worse for men to use such a word.
We used to have 3 plebes in our frat house who were from Oakland CA and all 3 used that word a lot.

All 3 finally dropped out of college. One became a longshoreman. The other became a truck driver. And the third inherited his parent's Italian restaurant.

Not exactly college material.

Not exactly college language either.

Last edited:
I very rarely if ever call a woman the C word.

I will wait to see if my wife calls a particularly obnoxious woman that first then I know I'm safe

Some times I'll say "What a C U Next Tuesday" though
I have called an x-girlfriend "stupid whore" before. But not "c~nt".

"Cunnie" is actually Irish/English and is what hookers ("unfortunates") referred to their "working member".

I am all for using the best word for the occasion. It seems to me that c*nt is very rarely the most descriptive/appropriate word. My impression of men who use the word constantly is they are trying to sound tough. They come off coarse and juvenile.

Look to the source, usually a weak minded individual who lacks the vocabulary or imagination to argue his/her point effectively and gets frustrated.

I agree with you on the OP. However, it is no more offensive than what you, and Tilly, and Lucy call men with whom you disagree from time to time. You can begin by refraining from using vile language while always pointing out when the men or other women say vile things,

• Banned

I agree with you on the OP. However, it is no more offensive than what you, and Tilly, and Lucy call men with whom you disagree from time to time. You can begin by refraining from using vile language while always pointing out when the men or other women say vile things,

Remind me what word I've used on men I disagree with? I've used numbnuts, chucklenuts, idiot, moron, what else? As a general rule I don't tend to use vile names to call people and certainly nothing on the level of c*nt, but if you'd care to provide examples with links of these viles names you say I've used on men I disagree with that'd be helpful.

I know Jake is going to have trouble providing examples with links of me calling men that I disagree with vile names, because Jake is being Jake and people should know what that means.

why is **** any worse than any of derogatory name for females.....twat, bitch, ****, whore, slut the list just goes on and on......i avoid people who in general go into name calling at the drop of a hat...on here ...does it matter....in real life i dont think people are as upfront as they pretend to be on the net...and women are just as guilty of it....the names they call each other and the men in their lives...o my

there are words much more offensive than ****......

What I'm meaning more is, men who use that word at the drop of a hat, you know like it's just an everyday and socially acceptable word and using it in everyday talk no matter what the subject is.

I myself think Alex is on the mark with his comment.

It is more the intent and sentiment than the actual word

I have used the word and will when it's appropriate. Just like calling a guy a dick, it means he is subscribing to his inner basic instincts and acting in an aggressive impulsive manner. Similarly, some gals act out in their basic instincts being manipulative and back stabbing and thinking they are immune to a response because they are females. Those types like to sling shit around then pretend they are victims if you give it back to them. That's what a c*nt is to me. The fact that it is censored on the board is evidence that there is a double standard.

Who cares what people call you on the Internet? An insult from a random is water off a duck's back.

Who cares what people call you on the Internet? An insult from a random is water off a duck's back.
The internet is like a shooting game at an arcade the targets are not real and the damage is nothing. It is when posters attempt to do damage in real life that any of it matters

Forum List

Back