What do you mean, nobody likes Kamala?

And they still didn't clap.

I'd clap for her,.. the second she leaves the white house,.. or even better, gets run over by a bus. (Okay, I'm not serious about the second one since I don't wish illness or death upon anyone, I just did it for a joke LOL)

Actually most of the media has turned against her.
Fox, Newsmax, and OANN?
4i6Ckte.gif

The poor thing always seems so dazed and confused when she's on her feet. Lay her down on her back with her legs in the air and she's probably a cross between MLK and William F Buckley.

7bxfqp.jpg

Fox, Newsmax, and OANN?
4i6Ckte.gif

If I had to depend on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NY Times for news I would blow my brains out.

For example, the conservative stations are on the scene at the border or a disaster and the lib shows are ether blasting Trump or going goo goo over what Madonna, Lady Gaga or Sam Brinton are wearing.

I don't know, all I know is that most of the world is laughing at her.
The Right-Wing media world. She is respected around the world and in the U.S. by regular, everyday, thoughtful people.

Why does Right-Wing World hate her? Because of the 50-50 Senate for the past 2 years she has had to stay close to Washington to break ties. So she hasn't had much to do with foreign policy/trips or any of the other traditional VP duties. So Right-Wing World can't point to something she has done to hate her so much. That leaves her being a woman, Black, Indian.

Maybe you can explain.

If I had to depend on ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NY Times for news I would blow my brains out.
Of course. They refuse to feed your racism, your xenophobia, your homophobia and your hatred for Americans. That's what Right-Wing media is there for.

When she enters the room and people have to be reminded to clap..................................

I would clap for her. :clap:

If she stepped in front of a speeding Norkolk Southern diesel locomotive speeding down off a mountain with failed brakes and burned out axle bearings.

I would definitely clap. Just sayin'.

Of course. They refuse to feed your racism, your xenophobia, your homophobia and your hatred for Americans. That's what Right-Wing media is there for.
The only thing you got right about me is homophobia. I hate homos more than cancer. Almost as much as I hate progressive liberal creeps.

Forum List

Back