What do you like best about USMB?

The flame wars. I'll never again be satisfied posting at a board that doesn't allow swearing and/or personal insults.

It's a microcosm of life all over the universe. You can just log on and understand humanity. I could never fathom what it would be like to be a one legged blind pygmie but after reading USMB I feel as if I'm hopping with the little bastards all over that place in Africa where they live, bumping into those trees and giraffes and stuff.

The flame wars. I'll never again be satisfied posting at a board that doesn't allow swearing and/or personal insults.

Most definitely.

It's just a way to express yourself without inhibitions, in a way that you can't do in real life.

It's a microcosm of life all over the universe. You can just log on and understand humanity. I could never fathom what it would be like to be a one legged blind pygmie but after reading USMB I feel as if I'm hopping with the little bastards all over that place in Africa where they live, bumping into those trees and giraffes and stuff.

:lol: Where is that towel?

Well, being a home maker and alone at home most of the time, this site gives me comfort in having some sort of connection with the "outside" world, even if it is only the cyber world! :lol:

Plus, I enjoy learning...and enjoy research....coming to this site and participating in debate leads me to alot of googling and reading up on things....makes me feel young again, as if I were still in school! :D

Well, being a home maker and alone at home most of the time, this site gives me comfort in having some sort of connection with the "outside" world, even if it is only the cyber world! :lol:

Plus, I enjoy learning...and enjoy research....coming to this site and participating in debate leads me to alot of googling and reading up on things....makes me feel young again, as if I were still in school! :D

Plus, you love getting into all those fights with people on here. But, I need to ask you to please clean up your language...it's embarrassing hearing all those cuss words come out of your mouth Care. :redface: Also, would you stop picking "flame wars" with me? Every day it's something else with you, geez lousie!

Plus, you love getting into all those fights with people on here. But, I need to ask you to please clean up your language...it's embarrassing hearing all those cuss words come out of your mouth Care. :redface: Also, would you stop picking "flame wars" with me? Every day it's something else with you, geez lousie!

hahahahahaha! YES MAM, sistah! :lol::lol:

I like cussin'.

Forum List

Back