What did you have for dinner?

Going to Long John Silver this evening for a cod sandwich, hushpuppies and coleslaw. Yummy!!

"Going to Long John Silver this evening for a cod sandwich, hushpuppies and coleslaw. Yummy!!"

:confused-84:

Long_John_Silver%27s_Sampler.JPG

Long John Silver fish and those little round things are hush puppies......they are made with corn meal. Crunchy and airy, but I still can't eat that. Don't wanna belly ache...

Going to Long John Silver this evening for a cod sandwich, hushpuppies and coleslaw. Yummy!!
Damn, I was ambushed and out voted. Wound up having pizza. I like hamburger, black olives, onions and mushroom pizza. But I did have my heart set on a fish sandwich. Maybe next time.

"I like hamburger, black olives, onions and mushroom pizza."

Ummmmmmmmmm no anchovies? :popcorn:

I used the last of my ground steak to make beef and vegetable soup.

It was really good.

Tomorrow I think I will roast a chicken and eat the dark meat right away, saving the white meat for soup later on.

I like soup because it is easy to digest in my older age.

My soups are quite thick like a stew actually.

I try to put 3 of the food groups into each of them --

- meat

- vegies

- carbs.

Then I have fruit for dessert, the 4th food group.

BBQ and fruit.

Not dinner, but I have had breakfast, Kaisersemmel with butter and ribiselmarmelade, this is a red current jam and also a sliced nectarine and Käsekrainer and two cups of Espresso, my standard breakfast.

Kaisersemmel.

240_F_110646122_FR6UL12eL3igIHFoHJpQ9I3MGiSOmE2s.jpg

Ribiselmarmelade.

ribiselmarmelade_12694117320120730140807.jpg

Käsekrainer a type of Brühwurst, parboiled sausage, they can have different cheese in them, I also like the ones that have Parmesan cheese in, the below Käsekrainer are my favourite with the Emmentaler cheese.

kaesekrainer.jpg

Beans and meat!

Beans, beans the magical fruit.
The more you eat the more you toot.
The more you toot the better you feel.
Beans, beans, the magical meal.:banana:

Lol!

The version I've heard has a little bit different ending. It goes, "so have some beans with every meal!" :D
If you don't have cornbread or corn pone and fried taters beans ain't worth eatin,don't forget to smother it in ketchup...

Beans and meat!

Lol!

The version I've heard has a little bit different ending. It goes, "so have some beans with every meal!" :D
If you don't have cornbread or corn pone and fried taters beans ain't worth eatin,don't forget to smother it in ketchup...

I don't eat beans except for green beans. I really don't like them. I don't have them in anything, and if a recipe calls for beans, then I substitute.

Beans and meat!

Lol!

I don't eat beans except for green beans. I really don't like them. I don't have them in anything, and if a recipe calls for beans, then I substitute.
I had 15-bean soup tonight, cornbread and fried taters.

Lol!

I had 15-bean soup tonight, cornbread and fried taters.

Eww. :eusa_snooty:

Forum List

Back