What? Chief Of Staff Kelly Still Not Fired?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
All the drive-bys were chirping that Kelly couldn't possibly survive the weekend due to latest Portman "scandal" coming from the West Wing, yet he is still there. Chuck Todd, Chris Wallace, and their leftist nitwit allies devoted their Sunday shows to the General's inevitable end even naming his possible replacement. Their motive being that without Kelly, the President will spin out of orbit and can be impeached. And then there's the reality that although the Chief and the Commander in Chief sometimes cross swords, Trump always wins, always will, and Kelly ain't going anywhere....period. :talk2hand:

28-john-kelly.w710.h473.jpg

• Banned
Kelly fired the sob 40 minutes after he found out! The real question is why did the press know before the FBI?
A year to do a background check?

I know....when I hired on with ADT back in 2005, the FBI check was a low-priority 3 weeks. Maybe Comey got the idea from Chuck U. Shumer to slow-walk all Trump's aides.

Kelly fired the sob 40 minutes after he found out! The real question is why did the press know before the FBI?

I know....when I hired on with ADT back in 2005, the FBI check was a low-priority 3 weeks. Maybe Comey got the idea from Chuck U. Shumer to slow-walk all Trump's aides.
Comey is also the one who kept the cheater and his chippie!

• Banned
Comey is also the one who kept the cheater and his chippie!

If the cheater and his chippie had been GOPers, the press rodents would be camped outside their homes demanding to know when the divorce papers would be filed.

• Banned
You getting all your news via Ouija board?
Try reading some actual information for a change.

WH Chief of Staff knew in October of Rob Porter's abuse | Daily Mail Online

So what? Maybe she swung first you know.....I've given and gotten a few black eyes ("Irish Kisses") in my days, and her's was pretty fishing looking...no swelling...there's always swelling.

You getting all your news via Ouija board?
Try reading some actual information for a change.

WH Chief of Staff knew in October of Rob Porter's abuse | Daily Mail Online

So what? Maybe she swung first you know.....I've given and gotten a few black eyes ("Irish Kisses") in my days, and her's was pretty fishing looking...no swelling...there's always swelling.
You notice the yellow around the edges? It wasn't "new" when the photo was taken. It's not a "fake" black eye.

If your response to domestic violence is "so what," we'll leave it there, shall we?

If your response to domestic violence is "so what," we'll leave it there, shall we?

Because guys don't press charges doesn't mean women don't start fist fights...especially these days when they've been convinced they can stand toe to toe with a guy....absurd.

Forum List

Back