What becomes stupid Europe supporting Israel's lobby stooge Zelensky & Co

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
What finally becomes stupid EU imbeciles supporting scary Israel's clown Zelensky and his international gang?
OK, the winner takes all ( no one knows who wins, USA or Russia, but definitively not Europa)
Idiots from EU destroy their armies, industries, currencies, peoples, but for what?

Which reward is waiting for idiots?

Oh for the love of God, Stfu.
Nobody buys your bullshit anyway.

Too stupid to answer?
Europa destroys itself on behalf of Israel, like USA it did through the last twenty years.

Zelensky & Putin murder Russians in Russia and Ukraine to steal their countries and to give them to Israel
Never heard about the project Khazaria 2.0?

What finally becomes stupid EU imbeciles supporting scary Israel's clown Zelensky and his international gang?
OK, the winner takes all ( no one knows who wins, USA or Russia, but definitively not Europa)
Idiots from EU destroy their armies, industries, currencies, peoples, but for what?

It’s all about money.

US arms that have been given to Ukraine is being sold to Mexican drug cartels, for example.

It’s all about money.

US arms that have been given to Ukraine is being sold to Mexican drug cartels, for example.

Yeah right. No proof needed and embellishing the story is just fine.

"This tweet misrepresents the information given in the video by adding personal opinion. The video never reports there are “dozens” nor mentions they were “originally shipped to Ukraine”."

AT-4's are ubiquitous and used by dozens of countries, including Columbia, Brazil, Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador.

Drug cartels can buy anything, they even use submarines.

Yeah right. No proof needed and embellishing the story is just fine.

"This tweet misrepresents the information given in the video by adding personal opinion. The video never reports there are “dozens” nor mentions they were “originally shipped to Ukraine”."

AT-4's are ubiquitous and used by dozens of countries, including Columbia, Brazil, Venezuela, Chile, Argentina, Ecuador.

Drug cartels can buy anything, they even use submarines.
And they are likely buying a lot of it from Ukraine. You think when those corrupt clowns get these massive amounts of weapons, they aren’t selling a bunch? Probably at least half the weapons we give Ukraine ends up on the black market.

And they are likely buying a lot of it from Ukraine. You think when those corrupt clowns get these massive amounts of weapons, they aren’t selling a bunch? Probably at least half the weapons we give Ukraine ends up on the black market.
I understand that is your perception. It is a subjective view- you haven't shown me anything that supports it.

Drug cartels get weapons from all over the world. They trade weapons for cocaine to the FARC. I have no doubt they have access to a variety of RPG's (AT-4 is Swedish, btw), but a tweet that falsely claims it was reported on Mexican TV as Ukrainian sourced is not compelling by any measure.

There have been lots of claims, but so far they have all been shown to be fabrications. Javelins that weren't really javelins, captured in Syria several years back, etc.

I understand that is your perception. It is a subjective view- you haven't shown me anything that supports it.
I don’t need to show you anything. We know Ukraine is the most corrupt country in Europe. If you want to believe there is no corruption and they aren’t selling weapons to make money, then believe what you want.

I don’t need to show you anything.
Never asked you to. If you choose to be a Putin sockpuppet I don't really give a shit. I post as I see fit.
We know Ukraine is the most corrupt country in Europe. If you want to believe there is no corruption and they aren’t selling weapons to make money, then believe what you want.
Never said there was no corruption in Ukraine, and I have said previously I would be very surprised if nothing was ever misappropriated in some way or other.

It would likely be not from the AFU but the TrO's. They are not as well trained and led as the AFU, so diversions would be easier and more likely to come from that direction. That pretty much limits the risk to small arms.

The institutionalized corruption is part of the Soviet legacy. It will take time to correct, and there will always be some corrupt people- just like every other country.

If they want to join the EU and NATO, there is a long list of reforms they will have to put in place regarding governance. Some of them will be very hard- there are powerful people who will fight change.

But I think the people of Ukraine want the opportunity, I think they are entitled to it, and I want them to have it.

It's still Putin's war, he can end it whenever he wants. If your real objection is the cost to the US, you could even advocate for Putin to end the war. The deliveries to Ukraine would dry up pretty quick if Russia wasn't bombing the crap out of them every single day.

Last edited:

Russobot says what?

If you choose to be a Putin sockpuppet
I choose to form my own opinion, based on facts and logic. We’ve seen our own government lie so many times, from WMD in Iraq to “two weeks to flatten the curve”. Why the fuck would I believe anything they say about Russia and Ukraine? I know the recent history of Russia and Ukraine, it is far more complicated than our government’s narrative that they just invaded Ukraine because “Putin is crazy”. Yea, I get it, Russia invaded Ukraine. So what? We invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. We’ve also meddled in plenty of elections and other affairs in foreign countries in order to install regimes friendly to the US. But if Russia does that same, I’m supposed to be upset about it? I don’t care about Russia, it’s a corrupt KGB Mafia run state. But I also don’t hate them. They keep to themselves and don’t bother us in our affairs.

Forum List

Back