What Are You Thankful For?

I'm thankful to Athena/ Ishtar/ Astaroth, Lilith/ Ereshkigal, Iblis/ Shaitaan/ Lucifer, Michael/ Mikaeel, and God/ Allah/ YHWH, for all that has been done all that is yet to come.

Tell us why you are thankful.

I'm thankful that all of my kids are safe, warm and healthy.

You?
Hmmm, my youngest is freezing on a deer stand, and my oldest retired Friday, at 40.

I am thankful for those things.

Not to mention my smokin' hot GF, but we don't have to go there.

Don't want to kill all the lonely losers' buzzes!!!

After a lifetime of pain that I thought would never end, I'm very thankful for the perfect life I now have.

1939708_720266364697178_8271952906468590824_n_zps7ff60187.jpg

You?
My family, country I live in and I'm thankful I was born now and not in a bad time of human history like during the potato famine or black plague.

I'm also thankful I live in a safe community. I could live 20 minutes from my home in Detroit. In fact I did live in Detroit until 1978. I'm thankful for whoever at Ford motor company hired my dad and whoever at Henry Ford hospital that hired my mom. So I guess I'm thankful to Henry Ford.

My friends and my company. Can't forget them.

I came here because of my family. My brother called me. He's with his father in law and son. They are picking up the lamb it's Greek Easter tomorrow. Christos anestes

I'm thankful to Athena/ Ishtar/ Astaroth, Lilith/ Ereshkigal, Iblis/ Shaitaan/ Lucifer, Michael/ Mikaeel, and God/ Allah/ YHWH, for all that has been done all that is yet to come.

I'm thankful my parents met and decided to have sex in February 1970. And my grandparents when they hooked up at just the right time. And every ancestor before them tracing back to the beginning of life on earth. If even one of those hook ups didn't happen I wouldn't be here.

Think of how many people could have been born but weren't. Some guy right now was just NOT conceived because the guy wore a rubber. Oh well. Life continues. So I consider myself very lucky to be here.

My parents had two kids. Do I feel sorry for all the brothers and sisters I never had? A little.

You?

I'm thankful that your kids are not over in a US embassy in Libya with Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State so that they can be warm and safe.

You?

I'm thankful that your kids are not over in a US embassy in Libya with Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State so that they can be warm and safe.

Your obsession is not healthy.
And so obviously partisan. How many bengazis did bush have and not a peep about those.

Just like remember back when bush was not winning the war on terror and votto said we just have to stay the course? Today he wants Obama impeached because he's not winning the war.

Forum List

Back