What are you listening to?

I visit Merriam-Webster dictionary several times a week to confirm meanings of words, and they said they had 6,700 hits on the word "inoculum" that seldom received any hits because "The announcement of a new album by the band Tool sent lookups for inoculum to the top of the charts during the week of August 2, 2019." So I decided I too must listen to this. I had to turn it to its lowest audible sound due to it being tinny (metallic). So for what it's worth, after finding a quiet setting for the noise of it, I am listening to the "Fear Inoculum" piece by TOOL, below, and I consider it an artform, by the way:

I visit Merriam-Webster dictionary several times a week to confirm meanings of words, and they said they had 6,700 hits on the word "inoculum" that seldom received any hits because "The announcement of a new album by the band Tool sent lookups for inoculum to the top of the charts during the week of August 2, 2019." So I decided I too must listen to this. I had to turn it to its lowest audible sound due to it being tinny (metallic). So for what it's worth, after finding a quiet setting for the noise of it, I am listening to the "Fear Inoculum" piece by TOOL, below, and I consider it an artform, by the way:

I'm an old school headbanger from the 70's and 80's, but not into Tool or very much of these new metal genres. The growly-voice death metal crap is terrible, but I understand I'm hearing from a different perspective . That being said, I appreciate several different kinds of music based on their own merit.

I'm an old school headbanger from the 70's and 80's, but not into Tool or very much of these new metal genres. The growly-voice death metal crap is terrible, but I understand I'm hearing from a different perspective . That being said, I appreciate several different kinds of music based on their own merit.

At first I thought it interesting, and still do. But I finally decided that in dealing with asthma right now, grating metallic music is out till the asthma symptoms recede. Don't know what else to do, because it quickly became nerve-racking.

I don't like Tool.

Forum List

Back