What are you guys making for Thanksgiving?

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
I know. But, I'm flipping through recipes. I don't know if I want to make a Turkey this year.

I know. But, I'm flipping through recipes. I don't know if I want to make a Turkey this year.
Nothing better than smoked turkey. If you have functional taste buds, buy a smoker.

It's either that or deep fried at my house.

I recommend going away from cooking the turkey whole. I've found that this method is best since you can bring both the dark meat to 175,and the white to 155 and get a Turkey that absolutely kicks ass!!!

Nothing better than smoked turkey. If you have functional taste buds, buy a smoker.

I recommend going away from cooking the turkey whole. I've found that this method is best since you can bring both the dark meat to 175,and the white to 155 and get a Turkey that absolutely kicks ass!!!

Just skip the dark meat, bleh. :lol:

Thanksgiving has never been as great a holiday for me as it seems to be for other people, I'm just too picky an eater. :D

Just skip the dark meat, bleh. :lol:

Thanksgiving has never been as great a holiday for me as it seems to be for other people, I'm just too picky an eater. :D

Which is why I separate the dark meat from the white.
Fuck presentation!!! It's all about turning out perfect turkey.

If I say, I'll probably be banned so, thanks for thinking of us.

:biggrin:

I have an over sized cast iron skillet that I heat in to 450 degrees then I put the bird in the screaming hot pan and turn the oven down to 325.

That cooks the dark meat without drying the breast meat

Cornish hens stuffed with Ricotta and prosciutto. Now, sides..........

Cooking for about 8/9 so...

Turkey,stuffing,gravy,mashed potatoes,zucchini casserole,fresh green beans,fresh baked rolls,corn bread,fruit salad,relish tray,peach pie,pumpkin pie,carrot cake

Cooking for about 8/9 so...

Turkey,stuffing,gravy,mashed potatoes,zucchini casserole,fresh green beans,fresh baked rolls,corn bread,fruit salad,relish tray,peach pie,pumpkin pie,carrot cake

What's in your zucchini casserole?

Forum List

Back