what are you going to do?????

ecinicola

Jan 21, 2012
Okay, now that they passed Obamacare, and taxes on you will skyrocket what are you goingi to do? Are you going to vote Obama back in or vote him out???????

I damn sure am voting him out.

You will get to enjoy a top ranked government run health care system in costa rica. But hey your chances of living longer will go up.

Okay, now that they passed Obamacare, and taxes on you will skyrocket what are you goingi to do? Are you going to vote Obama back in or vote him out???????

I'm going to tell my employees that they have to get their own insurance now.

My taxes aren't going to skyrocket. I have insurance. If you're worried about it, you must be one of the freeloaders. It's funny how conservatives deplore welfare, but are giving their imprimatur to stealth welfare for those that know if they go to an ER, they won't be turned away.

How are you doing that? I don't think they'll be a "not Obama" choice on the ballot.

No, taxes are not going to skyrocket, and you represent just one vote. And I will vote for President Obama.

Sure it will increase taxes..... For the ones that actually PAY federal income taxes that is.

You will get to enjoy a top ranked government run health care system in costa rica. But hey your chances of living longer will go up.

Willowtree is on Medicare.

lot of good that does me. obamatax stole 500 billion dollars from medicare, there's no money now for the elderly.. oh fucking wait,,,, he's gonna give us 250 dollars to help with our perscriptions.. I should kiss his ass right?

Forum List

Back