What are trumps positions on

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Like Maintaining our infrastructure,funding our science institutions, general investing in our country and Educational reform?

Seriously, I hear a lot about the bible, isis, immigration and how successful he is all the time, but not much on real issues.

Like Maintaining our infrastructure,funding our science institutions, general investing in our country and Educational reform?

Seriously, I hear a lot about the bible, isis, immigration and how successful he is all the time, but not much on real issues.

Broken record much ?

Someone asked him about infrastructure and his reply was to spend more money on the military.

I can't remember which speaking engagement that was at.

To quote Hillary, at this point, what difference does it make? Go back to when Hillary and Obama were running in 2008 and see what their position was on gay marriage. It's a stark contrast to their views today. So from that perspective, who gives a shit what Trump's position is.

He keeps saying "trust me" and I think that's what we should do.

I mean, its not as though he has ever stiffed his employees, declared bankruptcy, gotten multiple divorces or lied every single damn time he opens his mouth.

And look how knowledgeable about the issues he is - the 35% tax and $5 million donations come to mind. Once he's crowned, he can just change those laws.

So don't worry that he refuses to answer even one direct question. I'm sure that's because he "doesn't like to brag".

Just "trust him".

00po.jpg

Forum List

Back