WHAT An Arrogant SOB!!!

Just because most of his supporters are lazy,that doesn't mean we all are. Mentally, you are just as lazy as the Shrub, and just as cowardly as you continually endorse all the vestiges of his policies yet deny it. I didn't vote for him and i'm not lazy. You didn't vote for the Shrub? McCain? Obama? Then who? A write-in for Paul? God, you're a bigger tool than you let on! He has only insulted his own supporters with his rant. Well, since you said you weren't a Shrub supporter, you shouldn't be insulted....be happy ron paul will let your dopey ass die before he gives any gov't assistance. Lazy Entitlement hounds are all him and Democrats. awww, the widdle libertarian is all frustrated because only complete assholes vote for Paul, so he resorts to a-typical neocon/teabagger rants. Don't lump all of us in that mess. He should apologize.
Apologize for what? Pointing out a lapse in American policy? Sorry toodles, but if the truth is too much for you to bear, then just go back to the fantasy world of denial that Ron Paul depends upon so much for fools like you to re-elect him and his son to office.

Imagine DA BOOOOSH calling folks lazy?? The Left/Democrat nutters would probably be calling for Impeachment right now. This guy needs to get off the Golf Course and get to work himself. He just sounds stupid.

Bush might just be the laziest person who's ever been president in the past 100 years.

He was lazy BEFORE he was president with a job history that showed VERY little work that was anything other than a succession of sweetheart deals.

He was lazy AS president with more vacation time than anyone who ever held the office, (INCLUDING Reagan, who was not only much older, but who was also shot and wounded barely two months into office).

And he's been lazy in his post presidential years.

Well at least he doesn't screech about how lazy Americans are. He could be the laziest man in History for all i care,just as long as he's not out there calling others lazy. This current President loves his Vacations and Golf Outings so he can spare us all the preaching about how lazy others are. It's definitely a 'Pot meet Kettle' scenario. He should just stick to reading his Teleprompter because when it's turned off he sounds incredibly stupid.

Jesus, Really? You guys have been calling everyone who doesn't agree with your bullshit political philosophy "Lazy" as long as I've been on this board. A damn near daily occurrence. But we are going to feign outrage because of Obama's statement? Gimme a break.

Americans are among the hardest working people in the world, he wouldn't know that first hand however as he's never run anything in his life.

Oh well - this is what we get for electing a two-bit community organizer as president with no real world experience.

Oh, yeah; he's lazy alright. Bet he's grateful the Presidency is such a laid-back, do-nothing position.

Oh I'm sure that's true, he's operating to the best of his ability - which is an even greater concern.

How ironic - Jimmy Carter lowered the federal debt/GDP ratio by 3.3% to its lowest level since 1945 (32.5%).

Ronald Reagan raised the federal debt/GDP ratio from 32.5% to 53.1% - up 20.7%.

If America had had more Jimmy Carters and fewer Ronald Reagans, she wouldn't be facing this debt crisis!

presidents debt - Google Search

Reagan inherited a devastated economy, the worst since the Great Depression and transformed it in a single term; he dropped interest rates and unemployment and kicked the shit out of the USSR to boot.

Carter cannot be blamed for the double-digit inflation that peaked on his watch, because inflation started growing in 1965 and snowballed for the next 15 years. To battle inflation, Carter appointed Paul Volcker as Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, who defeated it by putting the nation through an intentional recession. Once the threat of inflation abated in late 1982, Volcker cut interest rates and flooded the economy with money, fueling an expansion that lasted seven years. Neither Carter nor Reagan had much to do with the economic events that occurred during their terms.

Carter ruined the economy; Reagan saved it

You're referring to the 1980 recession that happened under Carters watch - this was induced by a monetary mistake when the fed lowered rates in 1979 while oil prices were skyrocketing, resulting in even higher inflation the following year. The "intentional recession" you referred to actually happened in 1982 under Reagan. This was a far deeper recession, and it did stomp out inflation.

Last edited:
Americans are among the hardest working people in the world, he wouldn't know that first hand however as he's never run anything in his life.

Oh well - this is what we get for electing a two-bit community organizer as president with no real world experience.

Oh, yeah; he's lazy alright. Bet he's grateful the Presidency is such a laid-back, do-nothing position.

Oh I'm sure that's true, he's operating to the best of his ability - which is an even greater concern.

Gracious. How do you make it through the day, being ever so full of unmitigated shit? Must be positively exhausting.

Gracious. How do you make it through the day, being ever so full of unmitigated shit? Must be positively exhausting.

That's all? Another personal attack instead of discussing the topic at hand?

Liberals are infamous for resorting to that so I'm not surprised.

When you start out from hating, there's nowhere to go. It's like the boy who cried wolf. The President cannot do a single blessed thing right, so "Blah-blah-blah, me-me-blah, blah-blah-blah-blah, me-me-me."

SSDD.

Wait, so your blaming his statements about the Country being lazy, on the Fact that you Believe everyone who opposes his Policies is a hater?

Wow I finally understand how people can still support Obama, They just have to be completely detached from Reality.

Imagine DA BOOOOSH calling folks lazy?? The Left/Democrat nutters would probably be calling for Impeachment right now. This guy needs to get off the Golf Course and get to work himself. He just sounds stupid.

Actually he needs to stay on the golf course and MORE!
He should and I am old enough emulate Eisenhower!
IKE left the country alone!
But this idiot thinks being the "smartest" he needs to micromanage everything i.e. health care, finances.. your nutrition!
There is NOT one segment of American life that Obama is NOT trying to manage!

And as a result this "arrogant" narcissist stupidly eliminates "pre-existing conditions" thinking stupidly that well we can bring in 30 million into the pool!
WRONG AGAIN!
Then this idiot arrogantly thinks HE and his people KNOW better regarding pipelines of which there are hundreds of thousands of miles crisscrossing the Ogalla Aquifer! And almost ALL without endangering water!
Yet this "smartest" arrogant knew better then the people with collectively hundreds of years of experience!

So you tell me we have now Canada looking to China to use that 700,000 barrels a day that would have gone to the USA and THAT 's not arrogant?

Last edited:
The subject at hand, right. The president is uppity.

/thread
The subject is the inept President, and his abject ability to constantly lay blame on everybody, to include YOU, and never accept responsibility for his abject failings and fully proven ineptness and economic illiteracy.

Christ, the clown has blamed everything from ATM's, Arab Springs, Earthquakes, Tornados, Republicans, and now all of us americans, while NEVER taking blame for his abject ineptness on so many damn levels, and his pissing of this great country straight down the fucking toilet.

He is now fully proven to be the worst President in US history......It's not even arguable anymore.

WTFU!:evil:

Don't call me lazy. And it's especially insulting coming from a guy who takes so many Vacations and plays so much Golf. I am offended by his comments. And i don't care how much his sycophants defend him on this. He's wrong and he should apologize.

Last edited:
The subject at hand, right. The president is uppity.

/thread

Well you obviously thought the thread was valid enough for your two cents. You're free to go discuss a topic you feel is more worthy of your maturity.

Thanks for the laugh.

Any time. Because every single damn time one of you RWNJ utter the word 'arrogant' where the President is concerned, we all know what you're really saying. I don't know why you don't just say it. He doesn't know his place. The man is uppity.

Or should I say 'the boy.'

Don't call me lazy. You're intellectually dishonest AND LAZY. And it's especially insulting coming from a guy who takes so many Vacations and plays so much Golf. Another neocon/teabagger bumper sticker from a libertarian lunkhead who SWEARS he's of neither mindset. I am offended by his comments. And yet you bent over the chair when the Shrub called you a stupid minion with a smile on your lips asking for another. You're such a libertarian lunkhead. And i don't care how much his sicophants defend him on this. it's spelled s-y-c-o-p-h-a-n-t-s....your insults would carry more weight if you had an 8th grade spelling capability, Pauly. He's wrong and he should apologize.
The vast majority of Americans disagree with you and your like minded compadres....and if you don't care Pauly, then why are YOU CONSTANTLY posting about Obama? Are you schizoid, just another neocon/teabagger hack or just full of it, Pauly? :razz:

Don't call me lazy. You're intellectually dishonest AND LAZY. And it's especially insulting coming from a guy who takes so many Vacations and plays so much Golf. Another neocon/teabagger bumper sticker from a libertarian lunkhead who SWEARS he's of neither mindset. I am offended by his comments. And yet you bent over the chair when the Shrub called you a stupid minion with a smile on your lips asking for another. You're such a libertarian lunkhead. And i don't care how much his sicophants defend him on this. it's spelled s-y-c-o-p-h-a-n-t-s....your insults would carry more weight if you had an 8th grade spelling capability, Pauly. He's wrong and he should apologize.
The vast majority of Americans disagree with you and your like minded compadres....and if you don't care Pauly, then why are YOU CONSTANTLY posting about Obama? Are you schizoid, just another neocon/teabagger hack or just full of it, Pauly? :razz:

I'm not any of those things. I just don't like being called lazy by a man who takes so many Vacations and plays so much Golf. And how many businesses has he ever run? Laziness is not the core reason why China and other nations are doing better than us in the Global Economy anyway. He's either too dumb to know better or he's just too lazy to do some research on the real reasons. I am not lazy and he does owe this country an apology.

I'm not any of those things. I just don't like being called lazy by a man who takes so many Vacations and plays so much Golf. And how many businesses has he ever run? Laziness is not the core reason why China and other nations are doing better than us in the Global Economy anyway. He's either too dumb to know better or he's just too lazy to do some research on the real reasons. I am not lazy and he does owe this country an apology.

Why do you hate golf!? Because as I am sure you know, Obama has a VERY long way to go before he catches up with Bush who spent - what? 1/3 of his office time at either the ranch or Camp David?

So far, President Obama has taken 61 vacation days after 31 months in office. At this point in their presidencies, George W. Bush had spent 180 days at his ranch where his staff often joined him for meetings. And Ronald Reagan had taken 112 vacation days at his ranch.

Among recent presidents, Bill Clinton took the least time off -- 28 days.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/08/17/eveningnews/main20093801.shtml

Last edited:

Forum List

Back