WHAT An Arrogant SOB!!!

When you start out from hating, there's nowhere to go. It's like the boy who cried wolf. The President cannot do a single blessed thing right, so "Blah-blah-blah, me-me-blah, blah-blah-blah-blah, me-me-me."

SSDD.

Does that mean you agree with Obama?

You wrote" Because single payer, or at least a Public Option would have made small businesses better able to compete with the big boys

I want you to tell me how reducing 1,400 insurance companies to one
"single payer" would help "small business" compete?

Would ONE payer pay local property taxes like private for profit companies pay?

Would one payer pay federal income, state/local income and sales taxes?

More importantly YOU are so absolutely DUMB about how insurance works aren't you?

You are an idiot.... If there were single payer, or a public OPTION... then small businesses could recruit better people, because they wouldn't have to go to the expense of covering them and their families, and those better people would be more apt to accept a job offer because they wouldn't have to worry about their families going without health care, or paying for it out of their own pockets.

Don't worry... with the growth of the small business community... those local and state sales taxes would more than take care of themselves.

But you don't want small businesses to thrive... you want the conglomerates to run everything... because you think you can be one someday.

You don't know evidently what the 1,400 health insurance companies pay in claims because YOU depend on the ignorant biased MSM for all your misinformation!
Dumb f**K... the AVERAGE insurance company pays out 80% of the premiums they collect idiot!
They pay OUT 80%!
And idiot, with idiots like you thinking OH let's cover everyone.. that
solves the problem.. IT doesn't you dumb dick!
It is NOT the insurance companies fault premiums are increasing but
because dumb dicks like you so quick to go to a doctor to trim a hang nail
and doctor says we need an xray because dumb dicks like you might SUE..
a NON-event becomes a $500 claim! Dumb dick and the insurance company doesn't care... they raise the premiums! AND you or your employer PAY the increased premium!
Dumb dick trim your own hang nail....But that's the problem with dumb dicks...they can't even do that!
HENCE the $600 billion a year added to YOUR premiums!
IDIOTS!

Government overhead would be much lower. No need to pay million dollar salaries to executives, no need to advertise, no need to pay off stockholders

That is why those 1400 insurance companies spent billions to fight off a government option

Americans are among the hardest working people in the world, he wouldn't know that first hand however as he's never run anything in his life.

Oh well - this is what we get for electing a two-bit community organizer as president with no real world experience.

Oh, yeah; he's lazy alright. Bet he's grateful the Presidency is such a laid-back, do-nothing position.

It's not a do nothing position.

Unfortunately, Obama seems to think that that something he is supposed to do is golf and make things worse.

And I know ignorance when I see it... ignorance and gullibility of someone who will vote himself out of a job.... no, not just a job... a career.

If you are worried about voting yourself out of a job, why on earth would you support Obama?

Oh, and BTW I'd gladly look for another job if my services were no longer needed because if my services were no longer needed, society would be a much better and decent place if my services weren't needed.

There are some things more important than careers. A good and just society is one of them.

Government overhead would be much lower. No need to pay million dollar salaries to executives, no need to advertise, no need to pay off stockholders

That is why those 1400 insurance companies spent billions to fight off a government option

Where on earth, in all of human history, can you find data to conclude that government overhead would be much lower than the private sector? When has government overhead ever been lower than the private sector?

Pfft. There's a reason why Jimmy Carter is the most popular US president in nations OTHER than the United States and Reagan was among the least popular. Foreign nations love a POTUS that allows them to walk all over us. Regardless, I don't think Great Britain and Israel are particularly thrilled with Obama.
How ironic - Jimmy Carter lowered the federal debt/GDP ratio by 3.3% to its lowest level since 1945 (32.5%).

Ronald Reagan raised the federal debt/GDP ratio from 32.5% to 53.1% - up 20.7%.

If America had had more Jimmy Carters and fewer Ronald Reagans, she wouldn't be facing this debt crisis!

presidents debt - Google Search

Reagan inherited a devastated economy, the worst since the Great Depression and transformed it in a single term; he dropped interest rates and unemployment and kicked the shit out of the USSR to boot.

Carter cannot be blamed for the double-digit inflation that peaked on his watch, because inflation started growing in 1965 and snowballed for the next 15 years. To battle inflation, Carter appointed Paul Volcker as Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, who defeated it by putting the nation through an intentional recession. Once the threat of inflation abated in late 1982, Volcker cut interest rates and flooded the economy with money, fueling an expansion that lasted seven years. Neither Carter nor Reagan had much to do with the economic events that occurred during their terms.

Carter ruined the economy; Reagan saved it

Where on earth, in all of human history, can you find data to conclude that government overhead would be much lower than the private sector? When has government overhead ever been lower than the private sector?

Because it generally is. Government buys in bulk and the profit motivation is gone. Where it gets futzed up is stuff like military procurement. And that's mainly because of lobbyists wanting the government to get the most exotic hard to make gear..not stuff that is essentially off the shelf.

Of course when Republicans were calling the shots they concentrated on sending jobs out of the country

No wonder they consider Obama ARROGANT for trying to ruin all they worked for and bring them back

For sure it seems to be working what he's doing!
He tells Brazil we'll be their best customer while shutting down Canadian OIL!
His EPA shuts down Shell's $4 billion project JUST because a supply ship can't submit a document that shows it won't affect a town 70 miles from the dock where 245 people live! SHUT it down!
OBAMA brags he'll The point I was making is WHY would ANY President want to put businesses OUT of BUSINESS??
Obama wants electric utilities to go bankrupt ...HE SAID so!
"So, if somebody wants to build a coal[electric utility] plant, they can it’s just that it will bankrupt them,!"
Obama: We’ll bankrupt any new coal plants « Hot Air

HIS whole Administration HATES businesses and he hates the USA!
And you know you idiots that support him???
YOU ARE WORSE THEN HIM!

You are traitors to the USA!
OH.. by the way you evidently didn't live under Carter WHO I stupidly voted for when we SUFFERED THIS:

2) Carter Misery Index that consisted of:
Prime
Inflation Interest rate Unemployment
1977 6.5% Inflation 7.75% Interest 7.1% Unemployment
1978 7.6% 11.50% 6.1%
1979 11.2% 15.75% 5.8%
1980 13.5% 21.50% 7.1%

The ONLY thing better about Carter then this arrogant SOB was Carter at least respected the military being a former Navy officer!

If Brazil hit a major find like they're predicting yes of course we'd rather buy from them than Saudi Arabia. Considering how much more we consume than produce you bet you ass we're going to have to buy it from somewhere.

Shutting down Candian oil? What a joke. Crude Oil and Total Petroleum Imports Top 15 Countries

Nope. They have halted construction on a pipeline. I disagree with that halt but that doesn't in anyway mean he's cut off Canadian oil.

More hate filled maroonie nonsense.

I suppose about now some right wingnut will bring out the spin about the debt as a % of the GDP?

In an effort to rationalize how growing the debt under republican presidents was not a bad thing?

Debt/GDP is the proper way to look at it.

However, it still rose under Reagan and Bush.

Debt is debt no matter how you rationalize it.
And times will get worse from time to time and make the debt become a far greater issue.

I have no debt, would I be better off to have debt?

You might be, if you decided to buy a house or a business.

Debt isn't bad because its debt. What is bad is bad debt.

Equity is the most expensive form of capital, including taxpayer equity.

Well..... let's see, slick....How many people are on this MB? I work for a living and don't have a database connecting every Username to their political Party. Republican... Libertarian... whatever.... it all means the same thing. Labor gets screwed, and the rich get coddled.

well you know what Steel?......you could have worded you post differently....you accused me of belonging to one of those parties,and yet here in this Post, you admit you dont know who belongs to what.....i know who assholes like Darrell Issa are....

And I know ignorance when I see it... ignorance and gullibility of someone who will vote himself out of a job.... no, not just a job... a career.

well if you mean me....then i guess that makes you the ignorant one.....and vote myself out of a job?.....since i can retire today if i want to.....no one will be voting me out of a job.....as a matter of fact my Union heard that the Senate is supposed to be voting this week on an early out proposal to add 2-3 years on to our time to get rid of guys like me....vote me out of a job?.....i dont think so.... Slick....

"We’ve been a little bit lazy over the last couple of decades. We’ve kind of taken for granted — ‘Well, people would want to come here’ — and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new businesses into America.""
Breitbart.tv » Obama: America’s ‘Been A Little Bit Lazy’

WHAT AN ARROGANT STUPID President and much less American!

A) He took an apology tour of the world!
B) We want to be your BEST customers!
C) He shuts down a pipeline that will ENSURE America OIL from Canada!

AND This >>>>ho.. President SAYS THIS???

Have you ever voted for a Democrat:eusa_hand:

"We’ve been a little bit lazy over the last couple of decades. We’ve kind of taken for granted — ‘Well, people would want to come here’ — and we aren’t out there hungry, selling America and trying to attract new businesses into America.""

I have often said here, "may his arrogance bury him." Down with frauds!

Obama is the most unAmerican POTUS ever! He can drop fucking dead

What a fucking piece of shit AND he supports OWS!

Keepers at NYC's Bronx Zoo have installed plexiglas barriers beyond the bars of some cages in the primate exhibit because the monkeys there are known to defecate into their hands and throw it when something upsets them. The monkeys do this when they are frustrated because all that a monkey in a cage can do when he doesn't like something is throw shit.

Ignorance and stupidity are metaphorical cages. Personal insults and empty ad hominem comments are analogous to handfuls of shit to be tossed out in place of intelligent, reasoned, logical arguments.

It is always lower. Private industry is concerned with profit and maintains much higher margins than the government.

If the private insurance industry was not so concerned about competing against what you claim is an inefficient government insurance program, why spend billions to defeat it?

So he says as he tees off for another round of Golf. Is this guy serious? He should just stay quiet on matters of laziness & incompetence. How many businesses has he ever run? He better stick to the pre-scripted Teleprompter stuff. When he goes off the Teleprompter,it's a real disaster. He knows absolutely nothing about what it takes to run a successful business.

So he says as he tees off for another round of Golf. Is this guy serious? He should just stay quiet on matters of laziness & incompetence. How many businesses has he ever run? He better stick to the pre-scripted Teleprompter stuff. When he goes off the Teleprompter,it's a real disaster. He knows absolutely nothing about what it takes to run a successful business.

Lets see Libo

Ya got the Golf, ya got the Teleprompter

You forgot the Birth Certificate

Lets see Libo

This guy knows as much about running a Business as you do...Absolutely NADA! He has only hurt American Businesses. And the only thing his "Jobs Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt has done is create more jobs in China. So in essence he's really China's Jobs Czar. This guy needs to quit all the pompous preaching about laziness & incompetence. He just doesn't have a strong record on that subject.

Lets see Libo

This guy knows as much about running a Business as you do...Absolutely NADA! He has only hurt American Businesses. And the only thing his "Jobs Czar" GE CEO Jeffrey Immelt has done is create more jobs in China. So in essence he's really China's Jobs Czar. This guy needs to quit all the pompous preaching about laziness & incompetence. He just doesn't have a strong record on that subject.

What the hell does running a business have to do with running a country?

Forum List

Back