What Alaskans think of Palin

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Sarah Palin’s reaction to the Legislature’s Troopergate report is an embarrassment to Alaskans and the nation.

She claims the report “vindicates” her. She said that the investigation found “no unlawful or unethical activity on my part.”

Her response is either astoundingly ignorant or downright Orwellian.
Page 8, Finding Number One of the report says: “I find that Governor Sarah Palin abused her power by violating Alaska Statute 39.52.110(a) of the Alaska Executive Branch Ethics Act.”

In plain English, she did something “unlawful.” She broke the state ethics law.
Palin vindicated?: Opinion | adn.com

I've decided that it is a complete waste of time trying to intellectually argue with someone who actually supports her for VP because they are beyond anything I can even remotely reason with. She's dumb, vile, ignorant, extremely arrogant(for what reason I don't know cause she isn't even that damn cute), goes to a nut job church and forces her daughter to get married for her own political career.

Sara Palin = waste of time

I dunno, I don't think she has you beat when it comes to pure, narrow-minded, hate-mongering bigotry and dishonesty.

I dunno, I don't think she has you beat when it comes to pure, narrow-minded, hate-mongering bigotry and dishonesty.

bigotry of who? :lol::lol::lol: Narrow minded? And you like Palin? :confused:

Dishonesty? And again I say you like her honesty? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thank you, I so needed that this morning

I've decided that it is a complete waste of time trying to intellectually argue with someone who actually supports her for VP because they are beyond anything I can even remotely reason with. She's dumb, vile, ignorant, extremely arrogant(for what reason I don't know cause she isn't even that damn cute), goes to a nut job church and forces her daughter to get married for her own political career.

Sara Palin = waste of time
Hey, is that you Auntie?

Hey, is that you Auntie?

I guess I should taper my words abit, but I have absolutely no respect for this woman the more and more I get to know about her. I can't stand McCain's politics, but I sincerely respect the man himself(especially in 2000)

She certainly isn't even in the same arena as that badass Hillary Clinton

I guess I should taper my words abit, but I have absolutely no respect for this woman the more and more I get to know about her. I can't stand McCain's politics, but I sincerely respect the man himself(especially in 2000)

She certainly isn't even in the same arena as that badass Hillary Clinton
:eusa_angel:

No, you really did sound like my Auntie--she feels the same way about Palin.

Palin is a mother, wife, works, raises her children, and runs a home. She is a normal woman who represents the majority of women in America. That's why so many women identify with her.

Palin is a normal woman? What are you smoking.....I want some......

She's a manipulative little robot who is willing to do anything that McInsane coaches her to do. She's a redneck with a very small view of the world, I mean....who else would consider a fuel stop in Ireland "foreign experience"?

Personally? I think she's gonna be McCain's own little Condi Rice.

Anyway back to Palin.

She presents a fresh face to American politics.

Instead of the same old politicians that have been around Washington for years.

Sunny Moron, you've gotta be kidding me.......fresh face? Not really, as she sounds like a Memorex copy of McInsane. And.....with all the crap that has been going on in Washington, coupled with the things that she says in her speeches as well as her interviews, she sounds like more of the same, doing the same shit. You really WANT another 4 years like the past 8 have been? I don't. Pale One is simply nothing more than window dressing for garbage.

And......if her face is "fresh", then tell me why she's been stinking so bad?

I don't like McCain and won't vote for him. He is just another Bush.

Now if Palin was the one running for president. I would vote for her in a minute.

:eek:

Dude.......you've gotta be kidding me........

One redneck asshole in the White House is enough, no matter HOW long you count time.

Forum List

Back